Seeing the show with so many new faces proves that it has legs beyond the original cast and will continue to be a hit. Except Sandy is Danny Zuko, cuz I hate both of them. Notes: High quality boot shot with an HD camera. Jessie gives a performance that is incredible, as does the rest of the cast! This is PARTIAL. D), Parker Drown (Luke & others), Zakiya Young (Sally Jackson & others), Graham Stevens (Chiron & others), Chris McCarrell (Percy Jackson), Kristin Stokes (Annabeth Chase), Jorrel Javier (Grover/Mr. The score is fantastic and the production is wonderful. Julian Ovenden's last show (he performed in the first scene after which the show was stopped and an announcement was made that his understudy Kevin Earley would resume the role in a moment); disc also includes cast/creative interviews, reviews and opening night footage. Semi pro-shot using one camera on a tripod, with audio patched in directly from the soundboard. The combination of the revolve and the lighting of this show might make it a jolty watch but the action is caught as best as possible. in fact, ill probably want to go see it more. The Play That Goes Wrong, a comedy about an amateur production of a murder mystery that goes hopelessly awry; featuring falling set pieces, sticking doors . Tonights The Night2. Press J to jump to the feed. 5. 41. Second UK Tour - February, 2020 - hitmewithyourbethshot's master - mts, Vicki Manser (alt Carole King), Adam Gillian (Gerry Goffin), Laura Baldwin (Cynthia Weil), Cameron Sharp (Barry Mann), Oliver Boot (Don Kirshner), Susie Fenwick (Genie Klein), Broadway - July 27, 2019 - Matinee - Medium Observation's master - mp4, Alex Brightman (Beetlejuice), Sophia Anne Caruso (Lydia Deetz), Rob McClure (Adam Maitland), Kerry Butler (Barbara Maitland), Adam Dannheisser (Charles Deetz), Leslie Kritzer (Delia Deetz), Kelvin Moon Loh (Otho), Dana Steingold (Girl Scout), Danny Rutigliano (Maxie Dean), Jill Abramovitz (Maxine Dean/Juno). This is madness. In a new video from OfficialLondonTheatre, Bryony Corrigan and Nancy Zamit from Magic Goes Wrong, give a tour backstage of the Vaudeville Theatre, while answering questions about the show . Clear picture and great sound; nice video. Performances of the Jessica Chastain-led revival began February 13. 28 files. Matt de Rogatis and Alison Fraser co-star in the Tennessee Williams play. . A lovely, complete HD capture of the Angelica Tour cast! Includes curtain call and playbill scans. Some nice close-ups. . Filmed in 16:9 with a mix of wides, mediums, and close-ups. March 3, 2023, By In 1989, from Thursday, May 23 to Saturday, May 25 the full original Broadway cast (with the exception of Cindy Robinson as Snow White instead of Jean Kelly) reunited for only three performances for the taping of the musical in its entirety for the Season 10 premiere episode of PBS's American Playhouse and first aired on March 15, 1991. Broadway - June, 2016 - Pro-Shot's master - mkv, Lin-Manuel Miranda (Alexander Hamilton), Phillipa Soo (Eliza Hamilton), Leslie Odom Jr (Aaron Burr), Rene Elise Goldsberry (Angelica Schuyler), Christopher Jackson (George Washington), Daveed Diggs (Marquis de Lafayette/Thomas Jefferson), Okieriete Onaodowan (Hercules Mulligan/James Madison), Anthony Ramos (John Laurens/Philip Hamilton), Jasmine Cephas Jones (Peggy Schuyler/Maria Reynolds), Jonathan Groff (King George III), Sydney Harcourt (James Reynolds/Philip Schuyler/Doctor), Jon Rua (Charles Lee), Thayne Jasperson (Samuel Seabury), Ephraim Sykes (George Eacker), Ariana DeBose (The Bullet), Austin Smith, Carleigh Bettiol, Elizabeth Judd, Hope Easterbrook, Sasha Hutchings, Seth Stewart. Selena Gomez vs. Hailey Bieber: Why Everyone Thinks They Need to Pick a Side. World On A String4. Edred Utomi (Alexander Hamilton), Zoe Jensen (Eliza Hamilton), Josh Tower (Aaron Burr). A, , Jennifer Laura Thompson (Cynthia Murphy), Michael Park (Larry Murphy), Sky Lakota-Lynch (Jared Kleinman), Phoenix Best (Alana Beck), Alex Boniello (Connor Murphy). There are only a few instances where the camera doesn't focus completely but the show is filmed just as a well as any fan would want it to be. The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time The sound is excellent. Dont you know what were doing here? Its filmed in 16:9 from the far right mezzanine, with a mix of wides, mediums, and close-ups. Off-Broadway - February 4, 2012 - Preview - SunsetBlvd79's master - vob (SD, no smalls), Molly Ranson (Carrie White), Marin Mazzie (Margaret White), Christy Altomare (Sue Snell), Derek Klena (Tommy Ross), Jeanna de Waal (Chris Hargensen), Ben Thompson (Billy Nolan), Carmen Cusack (Lynn Gardner), Wayne Alan Wilcox (Mr. Stephens), Blair Goldberg (Norma), Jen Sese (Frieda), Corey Boardman (George), F Michael Haynie (Freddy), Elly Noble (Helen), Andy Mientus (Stokes), Off-Broadway - March 18, 2012 - SunsetBlvd79's master - vob (SD, with smalls), Molly Ranson (Carrie White), Anne Tolpegin (u/s Margaret White), Christy Altomare (Sue Snell), Derek Klena (Tommy Ross), Jeanna de Waal (Chris Hargensen), Ben Thompson (Billy Nolan), Carmen Cusack (Lynn Gardner), Wayne Alan Wilcox (Mr. Stephens), Blair Goldberg (Norma), Jen Sese (Frieda), Corey Boardman (George), F Michael Haynie (Freddy), Elly Noble (Helen), Andy Mientus (Stokes), Notes: Terrific capture, one of my favorite shows. Last but not least, if you want a Tumblr blog that posts only Mischief stuff, give my friend@cornleypolytechnicgoeswrong a follow :). All of the things on the upper level (the bathroom, the pathway, and the kitchen) are captured perfectly, and the zooms on the lower level (the living room and bench) look good as well. 19.46GB uncompressed or 6.82GB compressed, in 2 mp4 files/2:04:27. Can't say enough wonderful things about this production as a whole! I have links to the following Mischief shows: The Christmas That Goes Wrong (2016 BBC2) audio only; Peter Pan Goes Wrong (2016 BBC) and other various productions (video and audio) A perfect capture of the final performance in Dallas with minimal washout, obstructions, and no noticeable dropouts. Trading and gifting of broadway musical bootlegs. The sound is excellent. but I live in a country some of these shows dont even go to. YES! First National Tour - December 8, 2019 - mynewfavoriteday's master - mp4, Matthew Edward Kemp (u/s Evan Hansen), Jessica Sherman (Heidi Hansen), Stephanie La Rochelle (Zoe Murphy), Claire Rankin (Cynthia Murphy), John Hemphill (Larry Murphy), Alessandro Costantini (Jared Kleinman), Samantha Williams (Alana Beck), Noah Kieserman (Connor Murphy). Under The Rainbow, meanwhile, was recorded on November 5, 1973, at the Rainbow Theater in London, England. Mellow My Mind3. My battery died during the last song, but it starts at the very beginning with only one drop out during dialogue. Posts Videos Tagged. If any of the links no longer work, please let me know so that I can keep this post up-to-date! Not obstructed by any heads. A very nice capture with just one quick dropout and one small head that can occasionally be seen at the bottom of the screen but never blocks the action. 10.7K followers. Actor & @mischiefcomedy maker. I just play my part, Young told a reporter at the time. Fantastic performances all around with the action well-followed. Many changes and direction from the out of town tryout. Includes curtain call and playbill scans. The part where they sing live in ex-wives is freaking amazing and gives me life. Only a few minutes are missing from act 1 but video ends mid-way through act 2. The stage is filmed directly most of the time; the screens are occasionally filmed, usually when the actors are not onstage. Originally published on July 3, 2020 on Disney+ in 4K. West End - November, 2019 - Preview - queenofthedead's master - mp4, Marcus Harman (alt Evan Hansen), Rebecca McKinnis (Heidi Hansen), Lucy Anderson (Zoe Murphy), Lauren Ward (Cynthia Murphy), Rupert Young (Larry Murphy), Jack Loxton (Jared Kleinman), Nicole Raquel Dennis (Alana Beck), Doug Colling (Connor Murphy). , Beth Leavel (Dee Dee Allen), Brooks Ashmanskas (Barry Glickman), Christopher Sieber (Trent Oliver), Isabelle McCalla (Alyssa Greene), Michael Potts (Mr. Hawkins), Angie Schworer (Angie), Courtenay Collins (Mrs. Greene). Notes: The last show open to the public. Includes highlights running thirty minutes long of the same performance (shot with another camera) that include The Schuyler Sisters, Farmer Refuted, A Winter's Ball, Helpless, Satisfied, That Would Be Enough, Take a Break, Say No to This, The Reynolds Pamphlet, Burn, and ends at Stay Alive Reprise, focusing mostly on Zoe Jensen, Cherry Torres, Olivia Puckett, and Patrick Garr. Notes: Missing the first 10 minutes or so due to arriving late. Gifs on tumblr are okay after the NFT date, but don't link anything to the actors. I was seating next to a speaker so the sound isn't great especially during the songs. , Natalie Joy Johnson (Paulette), Megan Lllewellyn (Vivienne Kensington), Coleen Sexton (Brooke Wyndham/Shandi), Ken Land (Professor Callahan), Rhiannon Hansen (Margot), Cortney Wolfson (Serena), Crystal Joy (Pilar), Ven Daniel (Kyle/Grandmaster Chad/Dewey), Gretchen Burghart (Veronica/Enid), Alex Ellis (Kate/Chutney). Former Trump; One way to fix Social Security? This was the shows 5th ever performance in Manchester. I feel like the whole "Grease" soundtrack can be associated with Sodapop. Notes: DeQuina Moore's last performance. On April 14, years after first hinting they were coming, Neil Young is finally releasing two Seventies concert bootlegs. Full HD stageshot filmed from the front orchestra! I am a theatre performer and do understand how it can hurt some industry etc. but on the other hand: i could never afford to fly across the globe just to see a musical theatre show. Notes: Tracy Jai Edwards plays the role of the Stenographer. ?, The Play That Goes Wrong Wins Best New Comedy, Dave and Shields Host 54 Celebrates The Muppets, Henry Shields as a Guest Detective on Moonstone Murders Murder Mystery, decided that it was time to update my pinned post, also this is my way of procrastinating on my work haha, The Christmas That Goes Wrong (2016 BBC2), The Play That Goes Wrong (May 2018 Broadway) with subtitles by, The Comedy About A Bank Robbery (Dec 2019 West End), The Goes Wrong Show (2019-Present BBC) - you can watch series 1 for free (with ads) on Youtube, Mischief Movie Night In (Dec 2020-Feb 2021), Mischief Movie Night In (Jul 2021-Aug 2021), And check out YouTube for more Mischief stuff :). Here are the complete track listing for High Flyin and Somewhere Under The Rainbow. Notes: An absolutely stellar tour cast with fantastic performances all around. The cast gives amazing performances and leaves it all on the stage. Everyone was drinking tequila and smoking Thai weed. Jordan Luke Gage and Frances Mayli McCann will again star in the 11-week season at the Garrick Theatre. 15. For Private Gift Only. West End - November 5, 2019 - wheredidtherockgo's master - mp4, Rachel Tucker (Beverley/Annette & others), David Thaxton (Kevin T./Garth & others), Clive Carter (Claude & others), Harry Morrison (Oz & others), Emma Salvo (Janice & others), Jonathan Andrew Hume (Kevin J./Ali & others), Robert Hands (Nick/Doug & others), Helen Hobson (Diane & others), Cat Simmons (Hannah & others), Jenna Boyd (Beulah & others), Jennifer Tierney (s/b Bonnie & others), Nathanael Campbell (Bob & others), Notes: The bottom left of the video is slightly obstructed by a lighting rail. In December 2019, a full series of "The Goes Wrong Show" was broadcast featuring 6 episodes with the same cast as the other two TV specials. I stood up for all but one of the standing ovations and when I did so I have no idea what my camera did or what it was looking at. Act 2, mov, 1st 22 minutes, Broadway - March, 2019 - Preview - StarCuffedJeans's master - mp4, Reeve Carney (Orpheus), Eva Noblezada (Eurydice), Patrick Page (Hades), Amber Gray (Persephone), Andr De Shields (Hermes), Jewelle Blackman (Fate), Yvette Gonzalez-Nacer (Fate), Kay Trinidad (Fate). People booed every night, Lofgren tells Rolling Stone. Location unknown, Broadway - March 10, 2017 - Preview - NYCG8R's master - vob (SD, with smalls), Jenn Colella (Beverley/Annette & others), Chad Kimball (Kevin T./Garth & others), Joel Hatch (Claude & others), Geno Carr (Oz & others), Kendra Kassebaum (Janice & others), Caesar Samayoa (Kevin J./Ali & others), Lee MacDougall (Nick/Doug & others), Sharon Wheatley (Diane & others), Q Smith (Hannah & others), Astrid Van Wieren (Beulah & others), Petrina Bromley (Bonnie & others), Rodney Hicks (Bob & others). Ill message it to you shortly :), @personinthepalace can I get a link to The Play that Goes Wrong 2018? , Daveed Diggs (Marquis de Lafayette/Thomas Jefferson), Okieriete Onaodowan (Hercules Mulligan/James Madison). Second National Tour - February, 2020 - musicals-musicals's master - mp4, Courtnee Carter (Ti Moune), Tyler Hardwick (Daniel), Kyle Ramar Freeman (Asaka), Jahmaul Bakare (Agwe), Cassondra James (Erzulie), Tamyra Gray (Papa Ge), Danielle Lee Greaves (Mama Euralie), Phillip Boykin (Tonton Julian), Mimi Crossland (Little Girl), Briana Brooks (Andrea), George L Brown (Armand), Broadway - May, 2018 - NYCG8R's master - vob (SD, with smalls), Mark Evans (Chris Bean), Preston Truman Boyd (Robert Grove), Jonathan Fielding (Jonathan Harris), Amelia McClain (Sandra Wilkinson), Alex Mandell (Max Bennett), Harrison Unger (Dennis Tyde), Ashley Bryant (Annie Twilliol), Akron Watson (Trevor Watson). Oh well. Includes a video of a post-show Q&A with the cast in honour of the 18th anniversary of September 12. B, Broadway - December, 2019 - StarCuffedJeans's master - mp4, Aaron Tveit (Christian), Karen Olivo (Satine), Danny Burstein (Harold Zidler), Tam Mutu (The Duke), Sahr Ngaujah (Toulouse-Lautrec), Ricky Rojas (Santiago), Jodi McFadden (u/s Nini), Jacqueline B Arnold (La Chocolat), Holly James (Arabia), Jeigh Madjus (Baby Doll), Reed Luplau (Pierre). The Play that Goes Wrong | West End | March 2020 . Audience energy is great. A quality. By Manchester Opera House - September 14, 2019 - Matinee - Preview - queenofthedead's master - highlights - mp4 (HD), Miriam-Teak Lee (Juliet), Cassidy Janson (Anne Hathaway), Oliver Tompsett (William Shakespeare), David Bedella (Lance), Melanie La Barrie (Nurse), Jordan Luke Gage (Romeo), Tim Mahendran (Francois), Arun Blair-Mangat (May), Jocasta Almgill (Lady Capulet/Nell), Ivan de Freitas (Lord Capulet/Sly), Antoine Murray-Straughan (Augustine), Kirstie Skivington (Eleanor/Benvolio), Nathan Lorainey-Dineen (Gregory), Alex Tranter (Henry), Rhian Duncan (Imogen), Grace Mouat (Judith), Kieran Lai (Kempe), Danielle Fiamanya (Lucy), Dillon Scott-Lewis (Richard), Kerri Norville (Susanna). This is the correct date for the low quality video labeled as June 16, 2016. Most noticeable in the group numbers where a lot of the action is downstage. Filmed from the left orchestra with a mix of wides, mediums, and closeups. From more than one Prince of Broadway to a little orphan Annie, Playbill gives a standing ovation to Broadway's brightest born in March. Adventure Theatre MTC - August 15, 2015 - Matinee - Autistic Jellicle Cat's master - mp4, Evan Casey (Garfield), Joshua Dick (Jon Arbuckle), John Sygar (Odie), Emily Zickler (Arlene), Isabella Brody (Nermal - Orange Cast). Furthermore, if anybody has other Mischief stuff and is willing to share, please let me know! They were incensed. Beginning from pre-show where the comedy 'bit' of the set breaking starts. Unobstructed closing performance with the full cast! 1 min read; Jun 05, 2022; Bagikan : how to import video to hyperlapse . West End - January, 2020 - hitmewithyourbethshot's master - mts, Jay Perry (s/b Alexander Hamilton), Sharon Rose (Eliza Hamilton), Simon-Anthony Rhoden (Aaron Burr), Allyson Ava-Brown (Angelica Schuyler), Trevor Dion Nicholas (George Washington), Jason Pennycooke (Marquis de Lafayette/Thomas Jefferson), Emile Ruddock (Hercules Mulligan/James Madison), Ashley Daniels (u/s John Laurens/Philip Hamilton), Dujonna Gift-Simms (u/s Peggy Schuyler/Maria Reynolds), Gavin Spokes (King George III), Manaia Glassey-Ohlson (James Reynolds/Philip Schuyler/Doctor), Joe Griffiths Brown (Charles Lee), Robson Broad (s/w Samuel Seabury), Curtis Angus (George Eacker), Natasha Leaver (The Bullet), Broadway - May, 2019 - StarCuffedJeans's master - mp4, James Snyder (Harry Potter), Matt Mueller (Ron Weasley), Jenny Jules (Hermione Granger), Diane Davis (Ginny Potter), Jonno Roberts (Draco Malfoy), Nicholas Podany (Albus Severus Potter), Bubba Weiler (Scorpius Malfoy), Nadia Brown (Rose Granger-Weasley/Young Hermione), Sara Farb (Delphi Diggory), Lauren Cipoletti (Moaning Myrtle/Lily Potter Sr.), Katherine Reis (Polly Chapman), Stephen Spinella (Vernon Dursley/Severus Snape/Lord Voldemort), Jonathan Gordon (Yann Fredericks), Fiona Reid (Petunia Dursley/Dolores Umbridge/Madam Hooch), Joey Labrasca (Dudley Dursley/Karl Jenkins/Viktor Krum), Jack Pravda (Young Harry Potter), Catherine Ashmore Bradley (Lily Luna Potter), Patrick du Laney (Station Master). Stunning HD capture of the Alanis Morrisette musical in Broadway Previews. No long blackouts. , Cassidy Janson (Anne Hathaway), Oliver Tompsett (William Shakespeare), David Bedella (Lance), Melanie La Barrie (Nurse), Jordan Luke Gage (Romeo), Tim Mahendran (Francois), Arun Blair-Mangat (May), Jocasta Almgill (Lady Capulet/Nell), Ivan de Freitas (Lord Capulet/Sly), Antoine Murray-Straughan (Augustine), Kirstie Skivington (Eleanor/Benvolio), Nathan Lorainey-Dineen (Gregory), Alex Tranter (Henry), Rhian Duncan (Imogen), Kieran Jae (Kempe), Danielle Fiamanya (Lucy), First video released of the show in London and Graces amazing Juliet debut! , Linda Balgord (Contessa Danielli), Matt Cavenaugh (Eric Fenton), Mara Davi (Alice Lamberti), Joy Hermalyn (Cora), Jay Jaski (Lorenzo), Simon Jones (Dr. Dario Albione), Rebecca Luker (Duchess Lamberti), Patricia Noonan (Sofia), Jill Paice (Grazia Lamberti), Michael Siberry (Duke Lamberti), Alexandra Socha (Daisy Fenton), Don Stephenson (Fidele), Max von Essen (Corrado Montelli). Clive misses the cue for the first Welcome to the Rock!. 100% Upvoted. First National Tour - June 7, 2009 - unknown master - vob (SD, with smalls), Lauren Zakrin (u/s Elle Woods), DB Bonds (Emmett Forrest), Nick Dalton (u/s Warner Huntington III), Natalie Joy Johnson (Paulette), Megan Lllewellyn (Vivienne Kensington), Coleen Sexton (Brooke Wyndham/Shandi), Ken Land (Professor Callahan), Rhiannon Hansen (Margot), Cortney Wolfson (Serena), Crystal Joy (Pilar), Ven Daniel (Kyle/Grandmaster Chad/Dewey), Gretchen Burghart (Veronica/Enid), Alex Ellis (Kate/Chutney), Off-Broadway - August 20, 2014 - unknown master - vob (SD, with smalls), Eric Meyers (Percy Jackson), Kristin Stokes (Annabeth Chase), Jordan Stanley (Grover/Mr. Broadway - April 9, 2014 - SunsetBlvd79's master - vob (SD, with smalls), Jessie Mueller (Carole King), Jake Epstein (Gerry Goffin), Anika Larsen (Cynthia Weil), Jarrod Spector (Barry Mann), Jeb Brown (Don Kirshner), Liz Larsen (Genie Klein). The master accidentally stop recording during '38 Planes' but realized right away so its only missing a second or two. Flying On The Ground Is Wrong2. , Melanie La Barrie (Nurse), Jordan Luke Gage (Romeo), Tim Mahendran (Francois), Arun Blair-Mangat (May), Jocasta Almgill (Lady Capulet/Nell). This band isnt just me and some other guys who back me upit kind of reminds me of the time I was in Buffalo Springfield.. The sound is excellent. But the ones in the one I got are just as good. The version with February, 2018 in the menu should not be shared. matt nash duke / is sublimation of dry ice spontaneous / the play that goes wrong full show bootleg. There are two heads seen on the side of the video during most parts as I am a mere five feet tall. filmed with a spycam so not a good quality. "THE FUNNIEST PLAY BROADWAY HAS EVER SEEN!" The Huffington Post. Pre-Broadway, Boston - August 19, 2018 - Closing Night - SunsetBlvd79's master - vob (SD, with smalls), Karen Olivo (Satine), Aaron Tveit (Christian), Danny Burstein (Harold Zidler), Tam Mutu (The Duke), Sahr Ngaujah (Toulouse-Lautrec), Ricky Rojas (Santiago), Robyn Hurder (Nini), Jacqueline B Arnold (La Chocolat), Holly James (Arabia), Jeigh Madjus (Baby Doll), Notes: HD capture of the final PreBroadway performance. FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon. This was taken from one of the boxes so there is railing obstruction on the right of the stage, however most of the main action occurs at center and is brilliantly captured. A lot of great close-ups - Zoes Me and the Sky is a highlight. Shot from second row front mezz, steady and clear, mostly zooms and close-ups. the play that goes wrong full show bootleg. Very well captured with no dropouts, no obstruction, and no washout. I had no interest in going to Hamilton in Sydney until I watched the recording on disney+ after that I had to go and see the live production. This was my first time seeing the show and hearing this music so I was sometimes focused on the wrong things. On April 14, years after first hinting they were coming, Neil Young is finally releasing two Seventies concert bootlegs. For Private Gift Only. Excellent HD capture of the Broadway transfer. The sound is excellent. CoreyH2P 3 yr. ago. All Rights reserved. Stage right is slightly obstructed due to where the master was sitting. ' Lofgren says. Leicester Curve - December, 2019 - queenofthedead's master - highlights - mp4, Jamie Muscato (Tony), Adriana Ivelisse (Maria), Carly Mercedes Dyer (Anita), Ronan Burns (Riff), Jonathan Hermosa-Lopez (Bernardo), Damian Buhagiar (Chino), Ryan Anderson (A-Rab), Alex Christian (Baby John), Dale White (Big Deal), Matt Trevorrow (u/s Diesel), Beth Hinton-Lever (Anybodys), Darren Bennett (Lt. Schrank), Christopher Wright (Krupke), Christopher Wright (Doc), Mireia Mambo Bokele (Rosalia), Abigail Climer (Consuela), Thea Bunting (Graziella), Katie Lee (Velma), Richard Appiah-Sarpong (Pepe), Dominic Sibanda (Indio). , Jessica Sherman (Heidi Hansen), Stephanie La Rochelle (Zoe Murphy), Claire Rankin (Cynthia Murphy), John Hemphill (Larry Murphy), Alessandro Costantini (Jared Kleinman), Ciara Alyse Harris (Alana Beck), Noah Kieserman (Connor Murphy). In the long journey to Broadway, the show still lives up to all it's hype and greatness. Tracy Jai Edwards plays the role of the Stenographer. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Notes: Sometimes inaccurately circulated as October 15, 2015. Jessica cuts off one of Matthew's lines and Claire almost misses an entrance, but overall it was just a perfect performance with a perfect audience. When: Through Jan. 30. Add a Comment. This is a perfect capture with no blackouts, no obstruction, and just slight washout in some wide shots. Third Broadway Revival - January 6, 2020 - unknown master - m4v, Jordan Dobson (u/s Tony), Shereen Pimentel (Maria), Yesenia Ayala (Anita), Corey John Snide (u/s Riff), Amar Ramasar (Bernardo), Dharon E Jones (Action), Jacob Guzman (Chino), Kevin Csolak (A-Rab), Matthew Johnson (Baby John), Tyler Eisenreich (Big Deal), Ahmad Simmons (Diesel), Daniel Ching (Snowboy), Zuri Noelle Ford (Anybodys), Thomas Jay Ryan (Lt. Schrank), Danny Wolohan (Krupke), Daniel Oreskes (Doc), Pippa Pearthree (Glad Hand), Lorna Courtney (Rosalia), Gabi Campo (Consuela), Marissa Brown (Francisca), Alexa de Barr (Graziella), Madison Vomastek (Velma), Gus Reed (Gee-tar), John Snide (Tiger), Carlos Gonzales (Pepe), Ricky Ubeda (Indio), Roman Cruz (Luis), Israel del Rosario (Anxious), Michaela Marfori (Nibbles), Marc Crousillat (Juano), Sheldon True (Toro), Stephanie Crousillat (Teresita), Marlon Geliz (Estella), Satori Golkes-Stone (Margarita), Uni-Seng Francois (Minnie), Jennifer Gruener (Pauline), Notes: Wideshot. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Logan Culwell-Block, West End - October 27, 2018 - hitmewithyourbethshot's master - mp4, Olivia Moore (u/s Veronica Sawyer), Jamie Muscato (J.D. Don't post screenshots on twitter. Notes: Act One only! The Musical Parody. I did move during intermission so Act Two has almost no obstructions, but honestly I don't even care. I'm also interested in this but all I have seen so far is a clip on Penn & Teller's show. Notes: A great capture of the American premiere at La Jolla Playhouse. Fantastic capture from start to finish with just a couple quick dropouts in act one; clear video with no washout or obstruction; filmed in 16:9, with a mix of wides, mediums, and close-ups. Filmed blindly and I was holding the cam near my face so you can hear my ugly laugh. Blocking belongson the stage,not on websites. This video starts at "Dance With You" and is super focused on Gabi. Off-Broadway - August 2, 2011 - unknown master - vob (SD, with smalls), Julian Ovenden (Prince Sirki / Death), Kevin Earley (e/c Prince Sirki / Death), Linda Balgord (Contessa Danielli), Matt Cavenaugh (Eric Fenton), Mara Davi (Alice Lamberti), Joy Hermalyn (Cora), Jay Jaski (Lorenzo), Simon Jones (Dr. Dario Albione), Rebecca Luker (Duchess Lamberti), Patricia Noonan (Sofia), Jill Paice (Grazia Lamberti), Michael Siberry (Duke Lamberti), Alexandra Socha (Daisy Fenton), Don Stephenson (Fidele), Max von Essen (Corrado Montelli). The Nativity Goes Wrong (Modern Plays) by Henry Lewis | 22 Dec 2013. A, Broadway - December 29, 2015 - SJ Bernly's master - vob (SD, with smalls), Lin-Manuel Miranda (Alexander Hamilton), Phillipa Soo (Eliza Hamilton), Leslie Odom Jr (Aaron Burr), Rene Elise Goldsberry (Angelica Schuyler), Christopher Jackson (George Washington), Daveed Diggs (Marquis de Lafayette/Thomas Jefferson), Okieriete Onaodowan (Hercules Mulligan/James Madison), Anthony Ramos (John Laurens/Philip Hamilton), Jasmine Cephas Jones (Peggy Schuyler/Maria Reynolds), Jonathan Groff (King George III), Sydney Harcourt (James Reynolds/Philip Schuyler/Doctor), Neil Haskell (Charles Lee), Daniel J Watts (s/w Samuel Seabury), Ephraim Sykes (George Eacker). Props are dropped and banged so there's a fair amount of repairs and replacements going on all the time.. The real Neil Young is dead. The performance going wrong is not limited to the stage, and for some begins before the curtain goes up. , Alex Tranter (Henry), Rhian Duncan (Imogen), Kieran Lai (Kempe), Danielle Fiamanya (Lucy), Dillon Scott-Lewis (Richard), Kerri Norville (Susanna), , Oliver Tompsett (William Shakespeare), David Bedella (Lance), Melanie La Barrie (Nurse), Jordan Luke Gage (Romeo), Tim Mahendran (Francois), Arun Blair-Mangat (May), Jocasta Almgill (Lady Capulet/Nell), Antoine Murray-Straughan (Augustine), Nathan Lorainey-Dineen (Gregory), Alex Tranter (Henry), Grace Mouat (Judith), Kieran Lai (Kempe), Danielle Fiamanya (Lucy), Dillon Scott-Lewis (Richard), Kerri Norville (Susanna). Clear picture and great sound; nice video. Starts in the beginning of "Changing Lives" and is a little washed out. Im not sure if one exists but if there is a magic goes wrong video/ audio around I would love to trade for it! Broadway - March, 2019 - StarCuffedJeans's master - mp4, Gabi Campo (u/s Emma), Beth Leavel (Dee Dee Allen), Brooks Ashmanskas (Barry Glickman), Christopher Sieber (Trent Oliver), Isabelle McCalla (Alyssa Greene), Michael Potts (Mr. Hawkins), Angie Schworer (Angie), Courtenay Collins (Mrs. Greene), David Josefsberg (u/s Sheldon Saperstein). Notes: Beautiful HD capture of the Original Broadway Cast. Unobstructed closing performance with the full cast! I also know that not everyone has the money to see shows live or pay for netflix. Would recommend it for checking out the cast more than for if you want to see the projections. Get Up-Close With the Props Behind the Mayhem of, Henry Lewis and Jonathan Sayer Tour in New Mischief Comedy, Photos: Backstage with The Play That Goes Wrong, Check Out the Latest Cast of Broadways The Play That Goes Wrong, See The Play That Goes Wrong Celebrate One Year On Broadway, See Arinz Kene Explore Art and Gentrification in Photos of, 'There She Is': Go Inside Rehearsals for New U.K. Tour of, Go Inside Rehearsals for West End Return of Frank Wildhorn's, See New York Theatre's Familiar Faces Walk a Blooming Red Carpet at the Obie Awards, Playbill Celebrates Broadway's March Birthdays. A quality. Missing 7 minutes at the beginning. a good blog who gives updates on mischief theatre rn is @personinthepalace, chuck em a follow! The cast as a whole is doing top notch work, though at times you can tell that Brooks and Izzy are just back from being sick.