The Big Sunday Show. >> they would run screaming if they had to live in gaza for one day. especially big cities like new york or really anywhere. i'm glad you brought up parents because i think there are a lot of parents watching that are concerned. the noise you hear is china laughing at us, it's embarrassing, really was and the only balloon accomplished its mission which was across the united states spying on us as the one we know was sent by china and we are spending half a million dollars shooting down lose, but the thing -- >> we don't know what it is. that's why visionworks gives you 100 days to change your mind. china has fought everyone off. the comments he made to the school board, next. #foxnews #trainderailment #eastpalestine Subscribe to Fox News! >> and going back to the, beginning, people were talking about the origins of the virus but obviously there is clear evidence that was covered up from the chinese communist party in terms of cases, hospitalizations and deaths and now there's more evidence that may have been coverups regarding the possibility of a lack origin. learn about california's nicest, smartest beast at johncox.com. >> stick around, influencer tik tok account will be real in a, welcome back to the exam is chauffeured big starting flops. i'm glad they are coming but i think they should have been here long before this. this is a sign gen z needs to toughen up. You can check out current and future shows and select programs to. it bothers me more than anything else, joe biden is an anti- suit, taking marching orders from the progressive left, the squad. >> certainly, pinning something on china that was made up but literally opportune development is something he'd love to see. >> chocolate chocolate chip an audible question. so your home is safe and smart. some medicines only treat the lows or highs. he couldn't make one, walk a certain way, go down a ramp without people grilling him. On today's episode of 'The Big Saturday Show', the panel reports the U.S military shoots down the Chinese Spy balloon on the coast of South Carolina. we decided to give another one and don't talk to us, we don't want to hear it. they have to stand up and say they are not going to tolerate violence. we are talking about how we don't know what it is that military should not associate vice president but let's listen to what kamala harris. Popular Fox News host Dan Bongino got some big news after it was revealed his show reigned supreme in the ratings. >> here goes mine, awoke and this is at work in l.a.. placentia's public school district is getting rid of the honors class because enrollment is not diverse enough. as someone who fights for veterans every single day and it's become close to the community you don't know what they have to go through to serve our country so the fact that they weaponize what he had to do while going away for the country, fight for our freedom, i think it was wrong. on the Internet. Last week, we discussed a recent CNN Saturday Michael Smerconish show, where the host attacked Fox News for supposedly promoting former President Donald Trump's "false conspiracy theory" that the 2020 presidential election was "stolen." Fox hosts, argued Smerconish based on court filings in a defamation lawsuit filed against the network, "knew" what CNN referred to as the "Big . 2023 FOX News Network, LLC. the beast, john cox, will open schools, get our economy roaring. (Mario Tama/Getty Images) Fox News, the influential cable network launched by Rupert Murdoch in 1996, holds a unique place in the American media landscape, particularly for those on the ideological right. The big news of the day is presented in an entertaining and fun way by four people. what happened? >> oya, you know the strategy. The Big Saturday Show: With Lisa Boothe, Leo Terrell, Abby Hornacek, Griff Jenkins. more importantly, he's lying which is offensive, flying a black lives matter flag across the world, that's insulting but what hurts the country more than anything else is that there's no attention to the security at the border. his daughter committed suicide based on what was happening at the school and allowed the video to be circulated all over campus and social media and the, administration did nothing. everything in life, you reap what you sow and if you let your kids, if you don't raise your kids and force them into death marches and hard labor then they grow up -- i'm not even finishing my basement. FOX 13 and FOX 13+, the Fox O&O duopoly in Seattle, Washington is seeking an Anchor/Reporter to join our news team. vraylar treats depressive, acute manic, and mixed episodes of bipolar 1 in adults. he didn't expect is wife to find his daughter hanging. alicia: nicole, i want your thoughts but first, an interview home and security secretary alejandro mayorkas had and michael ask a lot of questions but not about the border. i did not know she blacked out. you got to hear exactly first was condemned, anti-semitism like puppy mills in cancer, everybody can get behind. >> that is the most racist thing there is. >> nothing says pushing pro- palestinian rights beating up american jews in los angeles when we talk about los angeles to gaza but allysia, you've been a fox news gal for a quarter century, you started when you were 12 years old. Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce is set to host the show's March 4 episode. for a full interview with adriana's father, it airs tonight on lawrence jones cross-country 10:00 p.m., don't miss it. they can't arrest the person, they are -- a police officer if there's a criminal act have to, call another officer to come in and do something. leaders, they go to work and put in the bare minimum because i want a fantastic worklife balance and that means want to be on tik tok and scram living a lifestyle like they are a housewife or influencer and don't want to go to work because of the safety net for too long. On today's episode of 'The Big Saturday Show', the panel reacts to angry protesters erupt over five police officers beating an individual to death in Memphis, TN. >> loved your message about patients. >> i'm going to conform here because it seems like obvious answers at this point are you >> no group thinking. welcome to the big saturday show. have done differently given the opportunity looking back in hindsight? >> i was thinking, what about other kids who go to this school, in this district? joe, i'll go to you. Conservative host Dan Bongino had America's most-watched cable news show in prime time last week on the same day that CNN aired the first two parts of its big documentary on former President Barack Obama, according to Nielsen ratings data, proving that TV audiences are so over the former president. if everybody is tired of listening to everybody around here saying how we don't feel safe and you come here and live for a week and tell us how you feel. Watch full episodes of The Big Saturday Show. Sandra joined Fox News in the year 2007 and is one of the hottest Fox News Female Anchors of the channel. - or the beast. there is no excuse. Sunday, February 12 On today's episode of 'The Big Sunday Show', the panel reports U.S military shoots down a fourth unknown flying 'object' over Lake Huron in an eight-day duration. >> i remember being in hurricane katrina, first hurricane i covid. >> [inaudible question]. next, fauci under fire. she never got to 2020 project dropped out before one vote was cast because she simply not very likeable and just doesn't have that authenticity gene. >> president biden, then candidate biden the border during one campaign debate on the primary. i am here with julian, welcome to the big saturday show. >> you have me i've got 12. i need to utilize and maximize. it looks like s&l but as our vice president. The Big Saturday Show: With Johnny Jones, Lisa Boothe, Tyrus, Charlie Hurt. - bye. i wonder if the average american understands how much worse it is now. we have parents reaching out and the sad part was as we were putting together this panel in talking with different people some people dropped out because they didn't want the consequences of speaking out. now adt professionally installs google nest products cool. Saturday, February 4 On today's episode of 'The Big Saturday Show', the panel reports the U.S military shoots down the Chinese Spy balloon on the coast of South Carolina. 25 Feb 2023 21:23:26 'The Big Saturday Show' co-hosts discuss the federal response and health concerns following the Feb. 3 train derailment in East Palestine, Ohio. the collection features tote bags and teachers, prices starting at $30 so let me get straight, i can steal the, totebag or the t-shirt and get away with it completely and by the way i pray sex in the city is coming back it was in the abu dhabi which made no sense. Panelists Lawrence Jones, Lisa Boothe, Sean Duffy and Gillian Turner discuss the big news of the day. >> doctor nicole, when i think of $3 million apartment to sign a $10 million deal, i think of gavin newsom, nancy pelosi, i think of those elitist democrats who say do as i say, not as i do. one incident is enough for me but when you have students upset saying they been telling the administration and teachers about this a long time and they've done nothing, just talk with people, it's not just the kids that are bullied, teachers bully other teachers as well. joe, media montage want to play this for you to see and i want you to respond to it. All rights reserved. >> i will tell you what i think it is growing up a little different, i think young people follow influencers were honestly getting rich on tik tok an instagram eating ready with me videos and they are making real money so they look at people making a lot of money doing relatively nothing and they think that's what work is. Noelle Watters filed for divorce in October after learning her husband, Jesse Wattersco-host of Fox News' The Five and host of Watters' World was sleeping with a 25-year-old producer,. >> why are the media and influencers defending israel and its war with hamas? Uploaded by about half of young professionals need mental health help in the last year, more than half said they feel that at least once a week and 45% say office life hurt their mental health. Terms of Service (last updated 12/31/2014). listen to this. all right, let's start this off, charlie, i spoke earlier today with one of the residents, we have a situation where these residents are told the water is, safe yet they can see for themselves the film and standing water. Biden administration 'needs a strategy' to stop fentanyl crisis: Chad Wolf, Kevin Maginnis claims he will lose weight on a McDonald's diet, 'Disparity' in Biden admins dispensing of justice is appalling: Matt Keelen, Biden administration mishandles national security, emboldens China: Fred Fleitz, NFL prospect Jalen Carter charged with reckless driving, drag racing charges after fatal crash, The jury did not buy Alex Murdaughs lies: Griff Jenkins, Florists share tips and tricks on how to make floral arrangements, Consumer resilience to Fed rate hikes, inflation is confounding: Mitch Roschelle, China behaving poorly across the world is concerning: Rep. Chrissy Houlahan, 2024 GOP nomination will be a race of records, less of personalities: Phil Wegmann, US southern border remains an unmitigated disaster: Sen. John Thune, Pro-life OB-GYN Dr. Christina Francis sounds off on controversial ban from medical conference: Its very disappointing, GOP releases plan to enact parents Bill of Rights, Biden will be in a 'real political vice' if he chooses to veto COVID-19 bill: Sen. Mike Braun, The Big Saturday Show - Saturday, February 25, The Big Saturday Show - Saturday, February 18, The Big Saturday Show - Saturday, February 11, The Big Saturday Show - Saturday, February 4. why? May 22 (UPI) -- Jedediah Bila and Fox News Channel have confirmed her departure from Fox & Friends Weekend, the cable network's Saturday-Sunday morning chat program. guess what you can get. what's going on in places like los angeles anti-semitic hate is going on, in new york city, the democratic party is split. >> absolutely and we see it time and again we hear a large. president trump was trying to pull back to hold them accountable for a lot of the mishaps and echoing misinformation coming out of china. - the beauty, - [macaw vo] pretty boy. 98. Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. Later, the media claims Rep. Ilhan Omars removal from Foreign Affairs committee is racism. >> very angry especially since he's a veteran, he's served his country and honestly story would be dead if it weren't for this father talking about this. Also, she updates on an hourly basis for Fox News Radio Network. there wasn't really any upgraded charges and until the dad started to speak up. >> while many in media condemn the recent rise in anti-semitic attacks, the u.s., chancellor at rutgers university are now apologizing for doing just that. look at that. lisa, i have a grand getting off to college and i'm not happy to hear this. >> in incentive if you keep giving them money the center for immigration studies put out the lifetime of the biting ministration illegal border crisis is costing $200 billion to the american people. >> hunter biden hunter biden, hunter biden. there's weird policy at the school that even if an officer witnesses something that's criminal, they can't press charges. he said there was no sign, she was still happy, her normal self but just really frustrated with what was going on line. he was ahead of the curve on this. i don't know what part of federal emergency management a this does not apply here or the environmental protection agency doesn't apply here but i guess it's not fema's role until it, becomes a political headache and then it is but the thing that is amazing is you have a catastrophe like this, obvious environmental disaster and from the same people who every time there's a hurricane, every time does not, every time it rains, every time it's too hot or too cold, they talk about the environment and how we need to address this in some federal way and then something so obviously and environmental catastrophe and its crickets. with rising concerns over inflation top. Laura Ingraham is a bestselling author and the sixth most popular radio talk show host in America. . the numbers don't pan out. we have to leave it there. cnn host don lemon is fessing back was for the sexist comments criticizing nikki haley for not. Meanwhile, latest reports show Hunter Biden has an office in President Biden's Wilmington home. >> when he says they get 90 the news these days he almost wish this wasn't true. >> our town looked like a war zone for five days and then we were told your good to go home. get me from a to b and do it better than last year. here's what's on kat tonight. >> i and going home scared and i'm going home. from the plains to the coasts, we help americans invest for their future.