(e.g. They treat you with respect, courtesy and they get the job done! Browse details, get pricing and contact the owner. Welcome to FloridaHousingSearch.org This is a free, state resource for renters and property managers in Florida. 3/1 Loft Style Apartment. There were roaches all over, even after tenting. 1 year lease. Sorry, this email address is taken. This recently renovated 1 bedroom 1 bath house has been rescently renovated with newer paint, newer flooring throughout and much more! They do enforce the visitor parking so be aware of that. 1228 East 7th Avenue, Suite 200-A Tampa FL 33605 Phone: (813) 333-6517. TRAFFIC ADVISORY 8" Fire Main Tie-In for Straz Hall Roads Affected: North Boulevard from W Kennedy to N Willow Avenue and W Cass Street Dates: March 1, 2023 to March 1, 2023 Time: Daily 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Closure Type: Northbound traffic lane closure. not only until i left a comment on the work order did management reach out to me about this problem and told me they have tried to get into my apartment on 3 different occasions, but were unable to access my unit but never told me that until i said something. Contents. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Our section 8 housing lists for Florida Are updated with some frequency, so please bookmark our site if you are looking for a new rental over the next few weeks. The reviews didnt lie. So for the price you can get a 3 bedroom apartment somewhere else instead of a 2. This one is priced to move quickly. My and girl caught him on camera and told him, He raises the rent to many times. - 1 BEDROOM APT - PETS ALLOWED - LARGO - APTS/HOUSING FOR RENT - */RENT-1BR / 1BA APT- IN ALTAMONTE SPRINGS/* - APTS/HOUSING FOR RENT 3/2 FOR RENT IN HOLIDAY - APTS/HOUSING FOR RENT - APARTMENT RENT. 315 jobs. parking in front of entrance no Worst Apartment complex EVER! Nicely remodeled Ybor city with four bedrooms and two bathrooms over two floors. come check out the new and improved woodlands and north tampa (formerly pepperwood apartments), utilities included: water, sewer, trash pickup 756 sq.ft. Once moved in, we provide maintenance support that you can rely on, so you can enj. $2,183-$5,290 He goes in your house without telling you. Better security now too. Cannot recommend this Complex even though its near convenient stores & other businesses. Our only complaint is that we lived in one of the 14602 buildings that are across the street from each other so packages or especially food deliveries would get mixed up often. Tenant has harassed over 5 different families living in the complex, threated US, made false allegations and police reports to get people thrown out of their apartment or worst put in jail! Rent $700, deposit $500, and tenant pays all utilities. Special Agent: Military/Law Enforcement Background. FL The department is also charged with modernization and construction administration of our existing properties. If thats okay, just keep browsing. Scouting, also known as the Scout Movement, is a worldwide youth movement employing the Scout method, a program of informal education with an emphasis on practical outdoor activities, including camping, woodcraft, aquatics, hiking, backpacking, and sports.Another widely recognized movement characteristic is the Scout uniform, by intent hiding all differences of social standing in a country and . I stuck around for another year, but cannot WAIT until my lease is up :), So, my move out day was yesterday (May 27, 2022). But dont come here because I have pictures to show proof of termites they refuse to take care of leaks they refuse to take care of and a balcony that they never finish fixing which you can come look for yourself steer clear of this place the reviews that are here are from previous tenants who had great management. SPACIOUS 1BEDROOM 1BATHROOM - APTS/HOUSING FOR RENT - APARTMENT RENT. Its almost like people would throw their garbage as hard as the could against the dumpster causing it to explode all over the place. With the help of Section 8 grant, households will be able to survive and pay their rent. parking type unknown I highly recommend Ava Apartments! It is also near The University of Tampa and Hillsborough C.C., Ybor City. The product page suggests the chili will be made with "minimally . parking in front of entrance no No pets and no smoking! Visit our website for a FREE application! Wonderful 3 bedroom 2 bathroom 1,440sq.ft home is cozy and spacious! Trash pick up was great because there is a bin right outside your door to put or bags in. unit entry step(s) ***SECTION 8 ELIGIBLE*** has 3 military bases within 98.3 miles, the nearest is MacDill Air Force Base which is 12.3 miles away and a 26 minutes . If I could give these apartments a 0 I would! Please enter a search term. Eight Jesuit seniors earn National Merit Semifinalist recognition unit entry step(s) parking in front of entrance no . AffordableHousing.com is the largest resource for affordable apartments, condos, houses, and townhouses, including section 8 rental housing and housing agency waiting lists nationwide. All newly renovated . 20.7 mi, Zephyrhills, If I could give 10 stars, I wouldnt hesitate!Kimberly, If I could give these apartments a 0 I would! Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. This area is served by the Hillsborough attendance zone. total apartment units: 97, assisted housing category: subsidized - previously insured, contract term: 240 months, lmsa , between 80% & 100% fmr, efficie. The community is quiet, peaceful, beautiful, and ALWAYS kept clean. They dont even deserve one star! Today I tried calling her as I usually do, she doesnt answer and the security guard very rudely asked what he can do for me, I explained my situation and he told me that we need to get our act together and berated me for not knowing the unit number. She went over my entire payment history when I kept getting notices that were way more than I owed..and we found that I was right and she fixed it. Worst Apartment complex EVER! Saint Petersburg-Clearwater International, 3520 3rd Ave N, Saint Petersburg, FL 33713. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. The immaculate kitchen is equipped with top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances and generously provisioned with gorgeous granite countertops and white shaker cabinets. Run !! parking in front of entrance yes Vincent Capuano, S.J. unit minimum door wi. Keep GREAT LOCATION, MOVE IN READY, NO BACK YARD NEIGBOR. parking in front of entrance no Transit Score measures access to public transit. built 1972 (approx.) We realize that our employees are the backbone of the agency and our commitment THA is currently updating our website to improve its accessibility. 3/2 Large loft style aptClose to downtownNewly renovated #*#*# hidden# app fee. Section 8 welcome off the car port. un, utilities included: none built 1986 (approx.) Sunny, recently renovated 2 bedroom apartment on one side of a ranch style duplex located near MacFarlane Park. Section 8 is a common name for the Housing Choice Voucher Program, funded by the federal agency, which guarantees up to 70 percent of a tenant's rent. 21.2 mi, Wesley Chapel, unit entry step(s) By the way there was a shooting here. 2 CARS. My aunt to take her medicine at a certain time and I was also cooking so unable to finish and Im sure because of her attitude she aint sending no one soon!! support productive motivated employees. More Real Estate News articles. Section 8 welcome*. and Equal Opportunity (FHEO), Fair Houses for rent section 8 tampa 64 houses for rent 19 pictures House For Rent UPDATED 3 bedroom, Tampa FL 33612 $ 1,495 Tampa, Florida 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms TRV57846915 - *OPEN HOUSE - 2/25 - 1030 am to 1130 am*. . Heat, hot water, trash, snow removal and sewer included. Entered in the wrong phone number? Tampa Housing 6th Deep Sea Fishing Tournament - Open for Registration! Contact me for more inquiries #*#*# hidden#, You'll love relaxing in this beautiful home! $3,800 Shower with tub, linen closet, window unit ac, no washer and dryer hookup,Water and electric paid by tenant. Zephyrhills $1,795 With Your Section 8 Voucher We Can Get You Automatically Approved! parking type unknown Step into this recently remodeled 2-bedrooms and 1-bath home on a fully fenced corner lot in Tampa. Please use your username and password in order to sign into your account. 4 Explanations for the AAMC Sample Test.C/P AAMC Fl #3 Term 1 / 80 For a thermodynamic mixture of isomeric products Click the card to flip Definition 1 / 80 the relative mole ratio of . All of these issues they remedied very quickly. We sent you a security code, this code will expire in 5 minutes. $5,500 obo. 1 Explanations for the AAMC Question Packs. Beautiful home featuring a spacious floorplan. Myrtle hill memorial park. Section 8 jobs in Tampa, FL. parking in front of entrance yes Found out later the monthly rate weve been paying was not worth the comfort, laundry facility, cleanliness, and broken slab outside patio. Apartments.com ***SECTION 8 ELIGIBLE*** is a house located in Hillsborough County and the 33614 ZIP Code. additional parking comments parking lot The few times we had problems, they were very prompt with responding to those work orders (over those 2 years - we had an issue with our toilet not refilling, our dishwasher not cleaning well, and some of the wall by our AC filter got damp, and our washing machine wasnt draining - they even reimbursed us for our washer rental for the time it wasnt working). Even the old ones are still relevant. built 1982 (approx.) $1225.00; Residence Type: Single Family; Bedrooms: 4; . parking type unknown U.S. New-Home Sales Rise by 7.2% Despite Weakness in the Broader Sector. built 1972 (approx.) total apartment units: 40, assisted housing category: 202/811, contract term: 60 months, 202/8 nc , between 131% & 140% fmr, 1bedroom: $981.00, 2bedrooms: total apartment units: 111, assisted housing category: subsidized - previously insured, contract term: 240 months, lmsa , between 80% & 100% fmr, 1bedr. built 1985 (approx.) Find your next home on the most visited property listing service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in the Country. - SCHEDULE A SHOWING ONLINE AT:. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Section 8 Housing for rent in Hillsborough County, FL 68 Rentals Sort by: NEW LISTING Townhouse $1,395 Available Soon 2 Beds | 1 Bath | 750 Sqft 1708 E Waters Ave, B, Tampa, FL 33604 2 Bed Duplex with Laundry hook up 6 Single Family House $3,750 Available Now 5 Beds | 2.5 Baths 5251 White Chicory Dr, Apollo Beach, FL 33572 The house is cable/internet ready, but youll need to provide the service on your own and also a private place the time period for the lea, Great home in perfect condition ready for move in immediately First come first serve Contact landlord for more information immediately #*#*# hidden#, This property is professionally managed by American Homes 4 Rent, a leading single-family rental company. unit minimum door wi, Just installed brand new windows, luxury floors, original claw foot tub, very spacious entire third floor of triplex with separate entrance pets allowed with deposit Section 8 not eligible. . unit, utilities included: water, sewer, trash pickup 974 sq.ft. entry location from outside NO SECTION 8. In accordance with The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), these changes It is my hope that you find the information useful and visit us again and again I need some things to fix, but he is dealing with us that to make my place more comfortable. Cook meals with stainless steel appliances, spacious cabinetry, and granite countertops! LARGE LOFT STYLE APT IN NEW HISTORIC BUILDING DOWNTOWN, THIS 3-BED, 2.5-BATH BEAUTY IN THE PEBBLE CREEK COMMUNITY IN THE HEART OF NEW TAMPA IS IN PRISTINE C. AFFORDABLE HOUSING IN FL FOR RENT AND AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE MOVE IN. hours. With a population of 384,959 according to the 2020 census, [11] Tampa is the third-most populated city in Florida after Jacksonville and Miami and the 52nd most populated city in the United States . Shes very fair minded and will personally help you. 2/1, screened in front porch, back door access to quaint back yard, eat in kitchen, hard wood floors. Freshly painted. Your account type does not allow for a Social Connection sign in. Water bill is shared with neighbor. parking in front of entran, utilities included: none 500 sq.ft. The community is quiet, peaceful, beautiful, and ALWAYS kept, I do not agree with the negative reviews! Lastly, when we moved out Management insisted us to pay carpet cleaning ALTHOUGH UPON Move out Clearance, everything was fine. parking near pu, utilities included: none 776 sq.ft. Southbound traffic lane will be maintained. allotted parking spaces 2 We'll ask for this password every time you sign in, please review our password tips to help keep your account secure. Brandon Low Income Housing - HUD & Section 8 Apartments in Brandon, FL | Apartment Finder Low Income Apartments for Rent in Brandon, FL 33 Rentals Virtual Tour Armature Park Apartments 7702 Rivergate Dr, Tampa, FL 33619 $1,625 - $1,700 | 1 - 3 Beds Email (786) 847-7367 Virtual Tour Price Drop. For the most part the place is run down they had rats and termites they refuse to take care of but thats on the owners case. Need a new account? It this vacant for a reason. Management need to teach all workers to be respectful regardless!! Home; Racing; Race Results; Race Results and Video Race results and replays for North American and International Thoroughbred races Staff is knowledgeable, caring, respectful, & ALWAYS take care of any issue ASAP! Again I stayed because management was well and good. parking type unknown A perfect home for a larger family! Section 8 accepted with 560 MINIMUM credit score, NO EVICTIONS. A Beautiful 3bed 3bath home for rent in a quiet neighborhood. I stayed because of property manager was fair but harsh at times but I appreciated her work. 1B1B. Staff is knowledgeable, caring, respectful, & ALWAYS take care of any issue ASAP! $1,100 1 BA 504 ft 30+ days ago Listedbuy Report View property 3 Bedroom Apartment for Rent at 8113 N Alaska St #1, Tampa, FL 33604 - Sulphur Springs 33604, Tampa, Hillsborough County, FL Section 8 residents accepted! We are unable to get your email address from facebook, please click continue to try other login type. entry location from outside Tampa, FL. Before continuing to sign in, please verify which type of account you have. unit entry step, utilities included: none built 1950 (approx.) No Section 8. My girlfriend and I lived here for about 8 months before breaking our lease. Below you will find listings for each city that has had landlord list their property with the Housing and Urban Development (HUD). utilities included: water, sewer, trash pickup built 2015 (approx.) It is the sixth time during this school year that Jesuit has begun a school day with Mass, and it is the final one before Christmas break. built 2003 (approx.) parking in front of entrance yes Schedule a showing online at: http: listedbuy. Send New Code / not to mention them sending out rent reminders almost every other day for the first week of the month, because they want to get paid, but cant even fix our little issues to have us living in what should feel like a home. Rented. Very rude daytime security guard. near elementary school"). We were moving from out of state and since that was during Covid times we werent able to do a tour so we really were just hoping for the best. - 60 gallon Visio Aquarium (48in length, 17.5in height, 15.5in depth) - Fluval 307 with sponges and media - Eheim Aquarium Heater - Topfin LED Lights - Aquarium stand (47in length, 19in height, 16in width) - Long Airstone (air pump not included) I also have unused bags of substrate I got for $35 I'm willing to sell for $20 612 area code time zone Tropical Aquarium Catfish. 9100 Dr Martin Luther King Jr St N #1417, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Related Companies. Rent includes WATER and ELECTRICITY. I have contacted corporate in hopes of resolving this amicably and avoiding court proceedings. Additionally, the kitchen is equipped with. Searching for low income housing and no credit check apartments in Tampa, FL at Apartments.com is the first step toward finding a new home that you both love and can afford. to more than 21,000 residents in the Tampa Bay area. Pinellas County Mugshots Florida Mugshots are of people booked at the Pinellas County Florida and are representative of the booking not their guilt or . NO SMOKING. $3,500 e Cemeterey plots. oaks at stone fountain apartments is part of the low income hou, newly renovated apartments (1x1 = $830 & 2-bedroom $895 - while units last! Browse details, get pricing and contact the owner. Customer service is key to business!! If so , what time tomorrow will be perfect for you so I can get you scheduled for a self tour of both the interior and exterior of my property 8710 triple oak road Tampa fl 336373BD 2BA , 1383 sqft$1295/monthly(normal lease)$1000/refundable security deposit $75/ rental application fee per adult. My girlfriends car was almost totaled parked against a curb, causing thousands of $ in damage (hit and run). Zillow has 399 single family rental listings in Tampa FL. entry location unknown , I was there for 4 years and NEVER had one issue and I will move back when they have vacancies, i wouldnt recommend staying at any complex that mckinley hyde park owns, would rate the whole company or management/maintenance teams with 0 stars if possible. 2006 E Columbus Dr APT B, Tampa, FL 33605. The first session I attended ran from 8:30am to 3:30pm, and focused on the role of outreach initiatives to promote equitable, diverse, and inclusive patron . That incident put a dent on to my name. Section 8 -Schedule a showing online at: mid february. These community and neighborhood is not a good environment to live in nor raise a family in! VERIFIABLE INCOME OF 3000 A Altamonte Springs downtown 1 br. 33545, 4 Br entry location from outside 13260 SW 286th St. Homestead, FL 33033. View affordable rental at 8714 Fish Lake Rd in Tampa, FL. The Office of Real Estate Development is charged with planning the design and development of new construction projects to bring affordable housing into the community for our residents. (Alessandro There are two different ways to use Housing Choice Voucher Program (Section 8). Section 8 Accepted: No; Show Details; 8903 Navajo Ave Tampa FL 33637. Find out what's happening in Tampa with free . parking type off street Michelle Allan and Ciara F. Koba are presenting and sponsoring the MSP World conference in Tampa, FL this week! WHATEVER YOU DO, DONT LIVE HERE.This apartment property management team is trash. This email will expire in Permit: CWS-22-0000163 unit entry step(s) 2 Explanations for the AAMC Section Banks. ***SECTION 8 ELIGIBLE*** has 5 parks within 7.8 miles, including Lowry Park Zoo, Ybor City Museum State Park, and The Florida Aquarium. Contact info :;( #*#*# hidden#, DESCRIPTION;Find yourself in this beautiful home! parking type unknown Exceptional price for a. (866) 466-7328 There is no notice when this waiting list will reopen. Lot 76-c, spaces 1 & 2. $3,000 Dont avoid things if your running into a problem. A forgot username email was sent to I highly recommend Ava Apartments! Located in the heart of Tampa, FL. ***SECTION 8 ELIGIBLE*** is within 5 minutes or 1.9 miles from Hillsborough C.C., Dale Mabry. This was the worst place Ive ever rented. Perfect for a single person or a small family starting out. If you do not receive an email, please call (866) 466-7328. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Available for rent Fri, 20 Jan 2023. built 2008 (approx.) This quaint 2 Bedroom 1 Full Bath, completely updated and renovated South Tampa Home is for rent. I get a message that AC is fixed finally (three days after first request) so I bring myself and pets home AND THE LOCK HAS BEEN CHANGED WITHOUT TELLING ME. The code you entered is expired, please click here to send a new code, In order to opt-in for Text alerts, please enter in the security code that was sent to. The primary bathroom offers a relaxing tub, stand up shower, and dual sinks. Very rude daytime security guard. I feel like the only thing that would decrease the roach population greatly would be to have the pest control guys or our maintenance guys use the roach killer in the tube that looks like peanut butter in every apts kitchen, bathroom, baseboards and window & A/C area once a week for at least 6 weeks straight. The THA last accepted applications for this waiting list since at least September 2021, until an unconfirmed close date. I do not agree with the negative reviews! total apartment units: 24, assisted housing category: insured-subsidized, contract term: 240 months, 202/8 nc , between 101% & 120% fmr, 1bedroom: $981.00. Oak Grove is a suburban neighborhood just north of downtown Tampa. . built 1985 (approx.) We currently administers 3,026 public housing units and 10,235 Housing Choice unit minimum door width u, utilities included: water, sewer 620 sq.ft. Pending Home Sales Rise 8.1% in January, Largest Increase Since June 2020. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. We were moving from out of state and since that was during Covid times we werent able to do a tour so we really were just hoping for the best. Yearly/Unfurnished rental available 12/15/2022. View affordable rental at 5111 Seneca Ave in Tampa, FL. Beautiful family home is available now and its ready to move ASAP. Management was rude and disrespectful. parking type off street This team is amazing! A forgot username email could not be sent to Find your next home on the most visited property listing service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in the Country. IT IS A THREE BED ROOM TWO BATH TWO CAR GARAGE HOME IN RUSKIN. The primary suite features an ensuite bath with a grani. Free registration gives you access to all property listing information, online applications, waiting list updates, saved searches, new listing alerts, and more. Myrtle Hill Cemeterey plots. $1,500/mo. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. I would hate for someone to experience what I did, it truly was terrible. entry location unknown Disrespectful as hell!! We did a lot of research into different apartments and Oak Ramble had the most consistent, best reviews. Very disrespectful Hispanic lady in office!! Tile floors, newer appliances. It features fabulous curb appeal and lush landscaping. Search the largest affordable housing . OLE58587---. Assisted Housing Information: (813) 253-0551 Public Housing Information: (813) 341-9101 ADA Web Site Compliance 5301 W Cypress St, Tampa FL 33607 Map It! Some staff is nice, but others are very rude and become argumentative or defensive. Newer Garage Beautiful woodlike laminate throughout the home- NO Carpet! Sofia Goggia of Italy reacts in the finish area during an alpine ski, women's World Cup downhill race in Crans Montana, Switzerland, Sunday, Feb. 26, 2023. a, utilities included: none 550 sq.ft. It wasnt enough quiet nights for me because I would either hear loud kids at the pool, an ambulance, and/or the helicopters. I will always say the apartments are in a great location. With a charming covered entrance and this home has fabulous curb appeal! List your properties for free on the most visited property listing service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in the country. Our spacious layout is perfect for comfortable living that you can enjoy with your pets too; were proud to be pet friendly.Our homes are built using high-quality, eco-friendly materials with neutral paint colors, updated fixtures, and energy-efficient appliances. Legend Oaks was a temporary place for me, but in the four months that I lived here, it was borderline decent. SECTION 8 WELCOME SMALL PETS WELCOME WITH A PET FEE OF $250.00 PER PET WHICH IS Have been visiting here for 20 plus years. I havent experienced any problems with managementtheyve been really helpful in resolving any problems. 2nd Floor Lake View! . I would not recommend moving here. 2 BED / 1.5 BATH 995 SQFT HOUSE - *HUGE 1/2 #!! You may already have an account, click here to sign in. The interior is freshly For rent! People here need to know they can trust her. unit minim. Email me listings and apartment related info. walking distance to work" or "2 bedroom apts. - APTS/HOUSING 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT - APTS/HOUSING FOR RENT - APARTMENT RENT. will include design elements taking the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 into consideration. parking in front of entrance no Sort by: relevance - date. (TAMPA, FL) - APTS/HOUSING DUPLEX 2/1 FOR RENT LAUNDRY ROOM AND BIG BACK YARD !!!! ***SECTION 8 ELIGIBLE*** has 1 shopping centers within 0.5 miles, which is about a 10-minute walk. walking distance to work" or "2 bedroom apts. Heat, hot water, trash, snow removal and sewer included. But I would like to be as honest as possible. He raises the rent to many times. $240 Oct 30 Potting shed industrial metal storage cabinet antique Art deco. We are dedicated to providing quality, affordable housing and superior customer The front exterior boasts a two-car garage and a covered entrance, while the backyard is complete with a lovely sunroom for your outdoor enjoyment. She knows all about barely getting by or people being treated like nobody cares to hear them when things are being stretched or there getting behind. In the meantime, I was kept up to date on the status and the team installed a temporary AC unit to keep me comfortable while the repair was made. 4/2 with concrete patio and yard. My AC unit broke so I submitted an emergency request order, never received a call back, had to have a friend move my cats out. Its very small. I had a food delivery here, the customer is a regular and usually comes downstairs to meet me therefore doesnt give us her unit number.