Not honorable, Horrible customer service. Poocroct Reviews Is Poocroct.com Legit? Informed that was the best video I could take due to poor quality and nothing was in its way! Save 5% with coupon (some sizes/colors) $6.99 delivery Feb 23 - Mar 1. I am not able to see the image and although the instructions are there most phones do not have one singular camera anymore so there is no way to use my phone to see it. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. They also have a collection of sports-themed rings, which are perfect for sports enthusiasts. While Wear Felicity has many benefits, there are also some cons to consider before making a purchase. Free shipping on all domestic and international orders over $50. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. I ordered this on 12/11/22 as a Christmas gift and it finally arrived on 2/2/23. LATE DELIVERY AND MYSTERIOUS ORIGIN. Don't order! Finally, customer service can sometimes be slow and unhelpful. Wear Felicity has received 609 reviews and has only managed to get 1.5 out of 5 ratings. What is the tracking number format for FedEx packages? Manufacturing can take up to 25 business days from the day the order was placed. Listed above are best Wear Felicity deals over the web. What?!?!? The picture cannot be seen by the naked eye, and if I have to use my camera to see it I don't need it! Wear Felicity has an estimated web sales of $5M-$10M. If you have any problems with your order or need help deciding what to buy, you might have to wait a while before getting a response. We will either issue store credit for what was spent upon arrival or we will process the exchange for you. Last email stated again, they are working to get my order out and when they do I'll get a tracking pffttt. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a27de054f4569c6 They have a team of skilled designers who create unique and creative pieces that are sure to stand out. Absolutely no ability to reach anyone on their site. If you would like to make anexchange, we will accept an exchange as long as you contact us within 30 days of the delivery date. Wear Felicity And I also asked for a phone number to talk with someone which I never got. Refundsmay take 3-7 business days to process, and may take longer depending on your financial institution. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'travelexception_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_23',189,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-travelexception_com-medrectangle-3-0');Well explore the pros and cons of buying from Wear Felicity, how it compares to other jewellery stores, and more. Item Restrictions Apply With This Limited Time Coupon For Black Friday Deals. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. **Please note, international shipping services do vary from country to country. Wearfelicitys.com really isn'tin anyway listed in the internet data bank. This is especially true when youre considering items from a lesser-known brand. Bracelet with box for people who love dogs. When I contacted the company I was met with a person so was very argumentative and accusing. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. Albeit the site appears to have an exceptionally low evaluation, know that our calculation is www.wearfelicity.com, Advantages and Disadvantages, Full Review, Key Facts, Conclusion, FAQs. Wear Felicity is an excellent choice for those looking for stylish, quality jewellery at reasonable prices. I would have done zero stars if possible 8 weeks and no bracelet I finally threatened with a chargeback and report to bbb refund was given within the hour. Tip for consumers:Dont buy off instagram, its a sham. $2499. This blog post will provide you with all the Wear Felicity reviews you need to make an informed decision about the company. They also offer a collection of hug rings, which are designed to symbolize the bond between two people. From ordering several necklaces and bracelets, to getting the final product I was very disappointed with the results. When it comes to online shopping, its essential to make sure youre buying from a reliable source. Do not shop with this company! When I inquired by email with the correct address they said they could not change it. . I purchased a Wear Felicity bracelet on December 9th, 2022 for $36.17 which was charged to my bank account on December 12th, 2022. This variable on it's own doesn't necessarily mean that Wearfelicitys.com is trustworthy; rather only that the e-commerce store was not been known for any unethical behaviour. BrosWear Reviews: Is This Mens Clothing Store Legit? Zipair Review: Is Japans New Budget Airline Worth Trying? We have 56 Wear Felicity coupon codes today, good for discounts at wearfelicity.com. Nood Hair Removal Reviews Is It Worth Your Money? Fun with Feet Review: Is Fun with Feet Website Legit? Mirifica Bust Serum Review Is It Truly The Best Breast Serum? Fabletics has a variety of styles and prices, so you can find the perfect outfit for your lifestyle. Wearfelicity.com has a consumer rating of 1 star from 18 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. At the time this review was first researched and written, Wearfelicitys was under a year old. I can't see the photo even with my phone. Wear Felicity Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. We are not responsible if your photo turns out blurry. In that case, check out Shein, a popular online retailer that sells a range of trendy jewellery at budget-friendly prices. **************** is terrible. If you want to get a refund you must return the product. The website clearly stated (as it does in the confirmation email . A small number of potential buyers want to know if Wearfelicitys.com is a scam or legit. 7 Best Soccer Backpacks in 2023- (Find the Perfect One), 11 Best Gaming Backpacks in 2023 (Choose the Right One). Will never ever order again with this company! 478k Followers, 4 Following, 1,325 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Wear Felicity (@wearfelicity) wearfelicity. This is because our team processes your order right away. wearfelicity.com, The tracking number format for FedEx packages typically consists of 12 digits or 15 digits. Once it has been shipped, you will receive a second email containing your tracking information. Each piece is crafted with attention to detail and made with high-quality materials to ensure they are long-lasting and durable. I had a few old US coins.. went to. 11545 183rd Pl. It is greatly accepted that older sites can typically be trusted more; the thinking is that if they were a scam, there is a higher chance that the site would've been erased within twelve months.It is just as important to keep in mind that not all web sites less than 365 days old are illegitimate. Wear felicity Personalized Circle Photo Bracelet. It was a week later that the item was shipped so there was plenty of time for them to have made the change. 1. All international customers are responsible for the customs rates within their own country. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Custom orders may take up to 25 business days to makemay take up to 25 business days to make Be exceptionally cautious while utilizing this site! Wear Felicity is an online jewellery store specializing in affordable yet fashionable jewellery. Omalleys on Fourth Reviews: Is it Worth Your Time & Money? Manage Settings 02/23/2023. Lulububbles Reviews Is Lulububbles a Legit Online Store for Baby Clothes? after reaching out 20+ times they told me they lost my order. Then I was given an ETA between 15-21st Dec and while drafting this review on the 29th Dec still no clue on when I will be receiving the . Shipping costs are affordable and vary depending on the size and weight of your order, and are calculated at check out. Poor customer service, disappointing product! We provide excellent, reliable shipping services within the United States, to Canada, and the rest of the world. She ordered it on 12/5/2022 and it did not arrive until 1/23/2023. Pendant! With a wide range of unique and creative designs, Wear Felicity is the perfect destination for anyone looking for a special piece of jewelry. 89cash.com Reviews Is 89cash.com Legit or a Scam? After your order has been successfully placed, you will receive a confirmation email. I wish that was the only issue. On their official website, Wear Felicity has received a staggering 14961 reviews with an average rating of 4.8 stars. Nomorthan Invisible Lifting Bra Reviews The Best Bras for an Active Lifestyle. Taking peoples hard earned money and sell them c*** without standing behind what they sell. Save 5% with coupon (some sizes/colors) $6.99 delivery Feb 27 - Mar 3. To start, Wear Felicity is an excellent choice if you are looking for stylish and affordable jewellery. **Shipping internationally does mean that you may be required to pay customs and import taxes. Free Delivery Promotions. There is NOOOO way to contact these people I have called every number possible and countless emails with nothing in return. For music lovers, Wear Felicity has a collection of music-themed rings that are inspired by different instruments and music symbols. Sales 10. Social media options are even worse. Dad was cut out of picture which you did. Website age is a single point which you can consider; however, this should not on its own cause you to assume a business site is illegitimate. The reviews on Wear Felicity are generally positive, and most customers are satisfied with their purchases. Perimade. Less than 30 days later I noticed the photo fell out of the bracelet. Airmoto Reviews: Is This Air Pump Legit & Worth Your Money? No idea when it did. This has been a complete disaster and I'm to the point where I want a refund. How do I check the status of my Wear Felicity order, package, and shipping details online? For custom orders unfortunately, once you have placed your order it cannot be changed or cancelled. On 12/4/22, I purchased 2 customized bracelets for $55.92 with the agreement that I would receive my order within 25 business days and 3-5 days of shipping. Very disappointed with this product & company. Gosplitty Reviews: Legit or Safe to Book Hotel Rooms? Second, while Wear Felicity offers free shipping on orders over $50, they only offer standard shipping. Shipping times are only estimates and unfortunately, cannot be guaranteed. Neemo Mart Reviews: Everything You Need to Know, Best Health Insurance in India: The Top 10 Plans Compared, 11 Best Travel Credit Cards to Help You Get Where You Want to Go. Rubmd Review- Is It A Reliable Local Massage Therapist Finder? My advice, Don't buy anything from this company. Rihoas Reviews: Is This Budget-Friendly Clothing Brand Legit? Theme by OceanWP. This is sad that people that "run" a business can't even take care of their clients. Price. Mellanni Sheets Review Are They Worth Buying? Our most recent Wear Felicity promo code was added on Feb 24, 2023. Wear Felicity offers various jewellery options, such as rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and charms. . Is Kickscrew Legit? Wearfelicitys utilizes a Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure connection.This indicates that if visitors send personal info to this nternet site, then there is less of a chance the information can be seen by a hacker because all traffic will be encrypted. Is Lucy in the Sky Legit? These rings are perfect for couples, friends, and family members, and make for a special and sentimental gift. Testerbuzz.com Reviews Is Testerbuzz Legit? BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. I was emailed in 3 separate emails of the issues and one of the emails was missed. Exo Drones Review Are Exo Drones Good & Worth Your Money? First, the prices for Wear Felicitys products can be on the higher side. Totally misleading on how to see the pic, which is awful quality. They offer designs inspired by different animals, such as cats, dogs, and elephants. Snipes USA Review: Is This Sneaker Store Legit? Shop Wear Felicity! Vibrosculpt Reviews: Does Vibrosculpt Massager Really Work? But they did offer me 25% off my next purchase. I purchase three to give as Christmas gifts, but unable to give them to my family, due to the poor quality. These bracelets are perfect for adding a touch of elegance to any outfit. If you have questions regarding if your photo is of quality please reach out to our team and we will let you know! And their food-themed rings are designed to look like different types of food such as pizza, burgers, and ice cream. Deane and White Cookware Reviews: Top Picks for Every Budget. Alpilean Weight Loss Pills Review Is Alpilean Safe? Get Code. These rings are perfect for those who appreciate the beauty of nature and make for a unique and meaningful gift. Thermohandz Thermal Gloves Reviews Is Thermohandz Legit? Amigos Telugu Movie Review Is It Really Worth Watching? All shipping services include tracking information. If your order has not yet been fulfilled please reach out to usand we can make an address change for you, Orders are typically shipped out within 24 hours but please allow up to 2 business days. Travelcation reviews Is travelcation.us a legit travel booking site or a scam? *********** will not exchange or return the item. Apolla Socks Reviews The Best Compression Socks? . Omalleys On Fourth Reviews: Is It Worth Your Time & Money? And of course, the hassle free return policy does not apply to this bracelet because it is considered custom made. SHIPPING TIME FRAME. The ads they placed mentioned a quick turn around time, but once you place the order the website send you an email stating that the turn around time is 25 business days. Copyright @Travel Exception 2023 This place sucks. DO NOT BUY! Or are you curious about the process of, Being in possession of precise and trustworthy information is essential when it comes to shipping and delivery. They understand the importance of getting your items to you quickly so you can enjoy them immediately. 20. Shipping can take 3-5 business days for domestic orders, and 8-18 business days for international orders. I waited, emailed, they responded that they are working to ship my order out and when they do, I'll receive a tracking number (no duh). 20. To enhance the customer's shopping experience, Wear Felicity offers free shipping on all domestic and international orders over $50. It was to be a Christmas gift but I'm glad I gave something else because this was total garbage. Wear Felicity Reviews Is Wear Felicity Legit? Ryabe Reviews Is Ryabe Clothing Legit or a Scam? Lumio Solar Reviews Is Lumio Solar Legit? Memorial of bride and dad who past away 2 months after wedding. Public Rec Pants Review Are They Worth It? www.wearfelicity.com has an extremely low trust score which demonstrates that there are major areas of strength for a site is a trick. The customer service is also top-notch and highly rated by customers. I will never order anything from them again. *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. Wear Felicity is a fashion and apparel retailer with online presence and sell jewelry and watches related products. Buy cute dog, cat, animal, music accessories and more! The actual piece of art is ok. The best deal available as of now is 80% off from "Receive Additional 20% Off on . What is the phone number for Wear Felicity customer service? I wanted to love this product, but I would give it 0 stars if I could. Wear Felicity is a popular online retailer of apparel and accessories. No phone number to contact. Flamingo Razor Reviews: Are Flamingo Razors Good? If an item is damaged you must send in a picture/video before we offer a replacement or refund. The company offers a variety of styles, so theres something for everyone, from basics to statement pieces. It's too late to give this as a gift and I wouldn't give it anyway. Customers of FedEx, one of the biggest and most. This is crucial for a retailer to have; however, doesn't mean on its own that the e-commerce website is legitimized just because it has HTTPS. For example, prices can be higher than other retailers, so its important to compare prices before making a purchase. Non-custom orders are shipped out within 24 hours of purchase.. Wearfelicity.com attracts a monthly unique visitor traffic 96,472 visitors. Once it has been shipped, you will receive a second email containing your tracking information. Free standard shipping on orders over $50. www.wearfelicity.com has made on 2015-07-14 and its verbalization will end on 2023-07-14. Their pet photo necklace collection allows you to keep a special memory of your furry friend close to your heart. They have a great selection of rings that are perfect for expressing your individuality and personal style. This online jewellery store offers high-quality items at affordable prices. Their product range includes items made from various materials, such as gold, silver, diamonds, and gemstones. I ordered a bracelet with a photo in it that was so ridiculously small it could scarcely be seen by the naked eye. All international customers are responsible for the customs rates within their own country. Refunds for orders that used Afterpay may also take longer to process. Personalize it. Wearfelicitys.com hasn't been rated by Alexa.This ranking reveals how very popular this internet site is. Rgabit Reviews Is Rgabit com Legit or a Scam? They use quality fabrics and materials that are soft, comfortable, and designed to last through many wears and washes. To further check the status of your order, log in to theHelp center. Shipping times are only estimates and unfortunately, cannot be guaranteed. When it comes to Wear Felicity, the answer is a resounding yes! After your order has been successfully placed, you will receive a confirmation email. Wearfelicity.com has a consumer rating of 1 star from 18 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Odele Shampoo Review Is Odele Shampoo Good for Your Hair? To find out the exact services that are available, please put in your full address at check out. For non-custom orders we can make changes or cancellations if your order has not yet been fulfilled. After your order has been successfully placed, you will receive a confirmation email. How can I contact FedEx customer service? Your refund will be issued upon receipt of the return merchandise to the original form of payment. We are facing a very high demand. This makes it easy to shop without having to worry about extra costs. Custom orders may take up to 25 business days to make. We provide excellent, re Backroundn Review: Is This E-Commerce Store Legit or a Scam? It appears from other reviews those you made a purchase and received there order were not happy with it anyway. Thats why FedEx provides a, In todays fast-paced world, the ability to track your packages is more important than ever. 1 star. However, there are other factors to consider as well. 20% Off Your Entire Purchase. (Read Before Watching). An Exploration of This Online Footwear & Apparel Store, Is MBenzgram Legit? In addition to rings, they also offer a range of photo-themed necklaces. Quality Products: Wear Felicity offers high-quality, stylish jewellery items designed to last. To find more information about reviews and trust on Sitejabber.com please visit, Backed by the National Science Foundation. Travellergram Reviews: Is this Travel Site Legit or a Scam? You can get great deals on their website and from their sales and promotional discounts. The biggest downside to Wear Felicity is the delivery time, which can be lengthy depending on where you live. So when my order arrived although it stated that all 3 pieces were delivered I only received 2. Codes 1. Wear Felicity For further information, we recommend contacting your local customs office. Non-custom orders are shipped out within 24 hours of purchase. Knowing the whereabouts of your package, its expected delivery date, and, Are you wondering about the status of a package you shipped using UPS Ground? I have written three times with no response. One of the standout features of Wear Felicity is their collection of animal-themed rings. Secure Payments Always safe and secure. They also have a rewards program that allows customers to earn points for every purchase they make, which can be used towards future purchases. Bestseller. Received 1/3/2023. For that reason, our site agreed to scrupulously investigate Wearfelicitys.com so clientele are able to form their own opinions.If youre searching for an honest review of Wearfelicitys.com, the following investigation finding will undeniably tell you every fact you need to be aware of. Ascend Aeronautics ASC-2600 Drone Review Is It Worth It? told me for months my order was about to ship. But with so many other retailers out there, should you give Wear Felicity a try? Trying to view it with the naked eye is very difficult, yet that isn't explained up front. Aside from their jewellery collections, Wear Felicity also sells jewellery accessories such as jewellery boxes, gift wraps, and travel cases. Traveluro Reviews Is Traveluro Legit? Crystal Flush Reviews Is This Toenail Fungus Treatment Effective? Follow. Jewelry made around the things that make you happy in life. #1- took over 2 months to be delivered #2- within 2 weeks of wearing a bracelet the picture fell out #3- contacted the day my bracelet broke and heard nothing #4- contacted again and got a response only to find out nothing can be done because it was past the 30 days. Affordable Prices: Wear Felicity offers affordable jewellery items. So, if youre considering purchasing from Wear Felicity, read on for all the information you need to make an informed decision. were so unprofessional while emailing me throughout the weeks. The bridal collection includes engagement rings, wedding bands, eternity bands, and more. Wear Felicity is an online jewellery store specializing in affordable yet fashionable jewellery. Plus, their discounts and sales make it even easier to find great deals on the items you need. As of now, CouponAnnie has 14 deals totally regarding Wear Felicity, including 4 coupon code, 10 deal, and 1 free shipping deal. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. Verified Used 171 Times. This indicates that if visitors send personal info to this nternet site, then there is less of a chance the information can be seen by a hacker because all traffic will be encrypted. The Diamond Gallery of Naperville, Jennifer S. said: To be completely honest I am embarrassed at how long it has taken, Sunny W. said: My fiance and I looked at the place with the little blue box for an, Marc P. said: Mike is the best, plain and simple. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. The company has quickly become one of the most famous jewellery stores on the internet.