If you dont like reading just read the bold letters. The reason the ink on the arms stands out is that, like with Bendy and the Ink machine, in Epic Mickey the Blot in there uses the ink it creates to cause the character to become evil in actions. He'll just make you work to return the favor," he told them. Google. Not Ace, hes pretty determined to get to dance with you, and he wont lose! We also know that Yuus room and dorm has a very similar connection to the rooms and set up of Mickeys home from Epic Mickey. He's also very dedicated to it, using kendo terms to direct Ace and Deuce in a fight. She attempts to keep the cat from getting wet, but it runs off. Aah, this was allbecoming a big mess, and the more hed gotten provoked,the more the delinquent Deuce jumped out! Vil was standing just across the room, and Epel wouldget his ears exploded if he dared cause any trouble.. but still, he really couldnt stay out either way. The loop does use your items if you aren't paying attention, but the items it uses are easy enough to come by in the game. Mickey, through his meddling, created the Blot who took over the world and made it a mess, and Mickey had to work with Oswald the lucky Rabbit to clean it up. This post will only have spoilers from the prologue ( so just some basic in game knowledge) Everything written here is just a theory. So its not that hard to believe that a jump in time to make the Wasteland a better place for other worlds to connect to. I don't understand it as much 12 1 more reply Epic Mickey had a strong following in Japan, and much like the Tokyo Disney set up with Minions there representing the villains its not hard to see Disney using this game as a testing for some additional future game with the characters from Epic Mickey or to connect that to the original game and further tell the story of the Wasteland jumping forward 100 years after the events of the games. 7-1075 Meyerside dr, Mississauga, ON L5T 1M3 Get directions. Aah, the role of the supervisor is really a tough one.. He couldve seen the possibility that youd go and get swept away during all the hassle from a mile away frankly, thats why he wasnt all that surprised or heartbroken since it was expected.. not like it didnt hurt just a little though. Now, who is going to do it? Fire breathing: Malleus has the ability to breathe fire since he was an infant. WORLD. It was pretty embarrassing for him, yet he still didnt walk away. From Twisted Wonderland Unofficial English Wiki. I do have a feeling there's enough room to introduce a Great Eight(h) member, though. However one thing that stands out is the ink that lingers on his arms and seems to take the color out of his body, which seems to be happening to the world as well. You didn't want to question the existence of your talking reflection, after all, you were in Twisted Wonderland, a place where magic is real and almost anything can happen, even talking reflections. Yuuka is a young woman with short dark hair and light-colored eyes. i wanna hear em. As a fan of Twisted Wonderland and being both in the Japanese fandom and As well as the English/American Fandom, there's a question that many of us wonder; "Why was MC transported into Twisted Wonderland?" There was a TikTok on this subject, that may have the answer. In fact, the opposite effect; he ended up getting sucked into it. It wouldn't really make sense for there to be an extra dorm, would there? But the game has many cons and issues that may ruin the experience from time-to-time. Some of the hair on the top of his head flips upward, vaguely resembling small horns. Thankfully after the blot is exploded, Oswald can give a restored heart back to Mickey. Malleus is the only known character whose ceremonial robes are custom-made. Yuuken is a responsible, caring, and determined young man. The developer provided this information and may update it over time. I am not so familiar with the Mickey movies/series and did not know of Chernabog, but I looked it up and it makes much more sense. In the official novel serialization, a character named Yuuya Kuroki was introduced to fill the role of the Prefect in their stead. MC - Twisted Wonderland Unofficial English Wiki MC MC (Prefect) Technical Information Japanese (Default) Other Name Yuu (Default) Herbivore (Leona) Shrimp (Floyd) Trickster (Rook) Child of Man (Malleus) Game Debut Prologue 1 Biographical Information Gender Unknown Homeland Not of Twisted Wonderland Professional Status Dorm Ramshackle Dorm Malleus Draconia is a third-year student and the dorm leader of Diasomnia. While his last name; "Enma" comes from the Japanese name of Yama, king of Yomi (the "hell" in Shintoism), and one of the hells in Japanese Buddhism; being equivalent to Iama (Hindu Deity of death). Im pretty sure this happened when MC and Grimm arrived at Octavinelle. He has holes embroidered in the hood to accommodate for his horns. The ink, as you can see here, forms parts of the clothing, as with Riddle, and the ink is clearly designed to act as the infection in the animatronic. There were ones students that lived in Ramshackle. For more information, please see our October 2022. 2.7. The last two blocks, Absolute Word 1 and Absolute World 2, were completed in December 2012. As you can see here with a Jafar animatronic, the blot takes over the body and becomes part of the machine making it do things that are not within its personality. The two towers are also known as the 'Condo Couple'. Sound Theory. Twisted from The Little Mermaid. WARNING! Despite enjoying time alone from his concerned and watchful attendants in exploring abandoned buildings, Malleus shows signs of loneliness and a desire to connect normally with others. They are the interviewer of NRC School Newspaper in Birthday Boy vignette stories. and our I remember that crowly said so. And as well as what each character is based off of what. At first I thought that it was maybe based on frollo from the hunchbag of the notre dame, because in the octavinelle chapter those statues on the roof were pointed out and those were also present. MC wakes up in one of the black coffins, having little memories of how they arrived at Night Raven College, along with having nothing to identify themselves with. This page was last edited on 14 February 2023, at 21:59. Aah, all that fight, and you already had someone else to dance with? As I said above the Blots story may not be done yet, as with all these new people coming into the world, it is not a huge step for him to use one of these kids hearts to travel back home and gain more power there and grow to be a more dangerous thing to come back after Mickey and Oswald. So far, Yuuken is the only Yuu who does not wear Night Raven College uniform. But look on the bright side; therell be another chance at some point, isnt there? The Prefect is the protagonist. The magic mirror remarks that the Prefect is "empty.". As a fan of Twisted Wonderland and being both in the Japanese fandom and As well as the English/American Fandom, theres a question that many of us wonder;Why was MC transported into Twisted Wonderland? There was a TikTok on this subject, that may have the answer. +4 more. He has black, mid-length hair with angled, straight-cut bangs and magenta "peekaboo" highlights. 100 Britannia Rd E, Mississauga (905) 890-5700. Its nothing important, so Sebek doesnt care about it at all! They also do not possess any magic unlike the other students in Twisted Wonderland. They also do not possess any magic like the other students in Twisted Wonderland. Another thing, if you look at like the entrance(?) In addition to this, he seems to enjoy encouraging others, frequently giving out advice, or even creating a banner to support Ace and Deuce in a duel. Im obsessed with Twisted wonderland, please send help. By now it seems clear that the main characters are somehow related to the Great Seven of their respective dormitories. For the second volume (Savanaclaw Episode), a new character, named Yuuka Hirasaka takes the role of the Prefect. Yuuka appears to be an easygoing, caring, responsible, and sociable young woman. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. This section contains story spoilers. It's assumed Mickey is part of another world that doesn't belong to the protagonist too, so it's a mystery in general how Mickey is related to the dorm and the story. He also commands the minions of the Blot. So I play obey me as well as this game. This navety is evident in the Al'ab Nariya event, as seen in the scenes when he was in a car for the first time and when he was shopping in the bazaar. Privacy Policy. If the player changes the protagonist's name, the "(You)" will not display after their name. It was too real, like reliving a bad memory. Swordsmanship: Yuuken was the vice-captain of the kendo club before being transferred to Twisted Wonderland. See a recent post on Tumblr from @italoniponic about mc/yuu. Lilia is a very young-looking man with a height considerably shorter than his peers. Maybe someone or something living was meant to attach itself to Yuu. This post will only have spoilers from the prologue ( so just some basic in game knowledge). So they theorize that they're different characters, and this is the 3rd loop because this is the third Yuu that Crowley has brought I'm not fully aware of the multiple Yuu theory though. Spoiler (forreal): We do get to see Mickey more at the end of Chapter 5 as he slowly becomes more "real" to the protagonist (he starts appearing at the end of Chapter 2 or 3). And these two things will send Malleus spiraling. [4] This moral code is supported by his strength, and he rarely shows fear in situations, such as when he didn't flinch when Leona was about to kick him.[5]. As he refuses to accept Lilia leaving his life forever, he came up with the extremist plan for everyone on Sage's Island to eternal sleep so that there is no sad ending.[1]. Despite being the only student without magic, Yuuken can handle himself and be useful to his friends. This section contains story spoilers. "What can he do about it? I've seen a lot of Crowley shady plot theories these days, even people arguing I mean, if he really is the hidden villain in twisted wonderland causing all the overblotting WOW, DAMN, REAL GOOD ACTING. Tripadvisor. This blot can become a friend of Mickey and help out. Its very probably that someone will bite a poisoned apple in the chapter. Night Raven Collage and royal sword Academy made an deal for one school to attend NRC for a couple of months or years The headmaster of RSA agreed now the male Alice nam. His dorm outfit consists of an asymmetrical and ornate black uniform jacket with lime green accents over jodhpur pants of the same coloring, embossed leather gloves that reach his elbows, a small pillbox hat, and heeled black leather boots. WARNING! # 7. Twisted wonderland theory. Twisted from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. RandomChild3996 thought that it could be Chernabog, which would make sense. She has a scar on her right forehead. I don't know if it has been discussed before, if it did please tell me. Its the same sort of magic being used here. Their default name is Yuu, but the name can be changed by the player. After he finds out Lilia is planning to drop out of Night Raven College due to losing his magic, he wasn't happy about this. TWITTER. twistedwonderlandxmalereader. There are way too many small coincidence for this to just to be a random game for Disney, and if this leads to some form of the return of the Epic Mickey series, all I have to say is yes please. Will be Vil? Wel it is a bit weird that the ramshackle dorm looks like that, but it is weirder that the ramshackle dorm even exists at all. Welcome to the wiki! Their gender is ambiguous and are referred to with gender neutral pronouns by other characters. Twisted Wonderland Overblots Yuu wakes up from a nightmare. Usually then they come to the wasteland where they can find hope among other toons so that when they are remembered they can be brought back into the world where Mickey lives. PLAY STOP. It isn't an internet nor storage space issue on my part, but the game itself is heavily glitchy. Also the Mirror pretty much connects to Mickeys past adventure in Epic Mickey and Mickey in Thru the Mirror, a 1936 short, where Mickey goes through the mirror in his room into a wonderland like setting. Twila then inherits an antique mirror that her grandmother had stored in her attic. Whats interesting is that the pen that the students use is very much like the paintbrush in that the magic seems to focus from it. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. Update: I've tried downloading on three different devices and gave finally found one it runs on with no issue. This may have been the most troubling Sebek has been in a while! Categories Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. He was placed in class 1-A, making him classmates with Ace and Deuce, and has Crewel as his homeroom teacher. VO: Noriaki Sugiyama. He was also given the Ghost Camera in order to supervise Grim and document his life at NRC without paperwork. He kinda looks like one of those statues and it would explain why we see Mickey in the mirror and not an other character. They also do not possess any magic like the other students in Twisted Wonderland. To me theres some implication here in Twisted Wonderland, that perhaps the Blot isnt done with his story. Thanks, everytime I write out a post I'm nervous about my grammar. Their default name, Yuu, is a play on the word "you.". He was so back and forth; telling everyone to silence themselves, yet suddenly reeling them in to fight even more by tsking about how theyre all idiots. (Also your english is fine hun!). 43.1K 786 21. In Episode of Heartslabyul, Yuuken and Grim's room has two beds instead of one. This page was last edited on 3 March 2023, at 21:15. This uniform is also what he considers to be his best suit. A request from the lovely @silverninja48 says : If the Halloween party is kinda like a prom Hcs for the First Years having a crisis cuz its the first time they see fem!MC in a cute girly outfit, and theyre, kinda, fighting each other to dance with her ? A deliciously dark and enchanting drama awaits you. So with that in mind, lets jump into the situation with the Blot, and Overblotting. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. This would allow for the Wasteland to have a different purpose going forward, and maybe grow to be a more magical place than it was. ANDyoure already dancing with someone else; a huge double whammy. They own a device given by the headmaster called "Ghost Camera", a camera that is able to take a picture of anything possessing a soul. this was cross posted on ao3 under @.star_scapes_3!!] This is possible! The manga confirms this version of Yuu as male. This would explain why we would see Mickey specifically and not an other Disney character, Not to say this can't be so, but Ramshackle Dorm is directly based upon the house from the 1937 animated short "Lonesome Ghosts. In Epic Mickey, Mickey gives away his heart to the Blot so that he can free Oswald and Gus. ( TWST x Male!Alice!Reade. Yuuken on the cover of Chapter 6 (Episode of Heartslabyul). [2] The carriage to NRC came to him while he was waiting for the bus that night. [4], Yuuken is also very adaptable, finding the Ramshackle dorm charming,[3] and quickly getting used to the idea of a magic world. During the game we see that the Blot drips out of the jug he's sealed in and creates the Shadow blot through his drippings. Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. All the dorms are based on one of the great seven, then why does ramshackle exist? The only thing I know is that will happen in the dorm and I cant wait to see it. And, when students use magic or at least its shown in the art, theres similarity to how the magic in Epic Mickey is shown. OB Leona releases you from his grasp, and snaps his fingers. [3] He's good at bringing people together, as shown when he brought Ace and Deuce together to get the stone out of the mine, as well as when he personally gathered five students to join the kendo club. Follow. The interesting thing here though to me is the over blotting that is taking place. (translated from the Japanese version by daeva-agas). [1] He is considered large and burly by both his classmates and Crowley and he has visible muscles. I believe MC has magical powers, but they are hidden and they only appear when MC satisfies (Unknown for us) conditions. Cookies help us deliver our services. In the game Epic Mickey, one thing of note that is important is that you have two types of powers to use, the Paint or the Thinner. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . To check that I wasnt going crazy I looked for a photo of Pomefiore and: ITS THE SAME CARPET AND THE FURNITURE TOO! The figurine-like statues on his desk strongly resemble Maleficent's personal servants.