Good benefit package. As one of the 100 largest trucking companies in the country, there are nearly 2,000 tractors, over 5,000 trailers and more than 2,500 employees at Roehl. C.R. Dont be discouraged. I took serious note of the satisfied drivers who stay with the company long term and I learned how to separate the good carriers from the rest. Sometimes an independent owner-operator is willing to train and hire a CDL A holder with no experience, which can be a great way to get your foot in the door. $19.50/Hr. 800-44-PRIDE, Text "Chat" to 28000 Covenant Transport provides logistics and transportation services to its natives and different industries across the country. Possess a excellent DMV report with no charges pending. However, as the saying goes, different strokes for different folks. Rapid Express This company is texas offers training + a job. Pride is privately owned. There are ongoing programs posted, so availability for programs is good. Like other positions on this list, many of the job openings for mixer drivers only require applicants to have an applicable CDL, making it easy to enter if you dont have any experience. It gives its students preference when applying for jobs. With this company, you can choose from a variety of fleet options as a new driver. Long-haul, expedited, committed, bulk, multimodal, brokerage, cross-dock logistics, pool point distribution, and logistics, are just a few of the services that the company offers. There are thousands and thousands of U.S. trucking companies in the U.S. Do you prefer long haul trucking, regional or local driving work? YRC Freight YRC is not a newcomer to trucking. Jim Palmer Trucking J Palmer is a privately owned, family operated carrier out Missoula, Montana. However, they are not noted for being a top paying carrier. We offer reliable and precise delivery of time critical inventory & materials with a deep history in the automotive sector. Privacy policy | Associate privacy disclosure | Do not sell or share my personal information (CA only) | Notice at collection (CA only) | Limit the use of my sensitive personal information (CA only) | Accessibility, Schneider Office, Warehouse, and Mechanics Careers on Facebook, Schneider Office, Warehouse, and Mechanics Careers on Twitter, Schneider Office, Warehouse, and Mechanics Careers on YouTube, Schneider Office, Warehouse, and Mechanics Careers on Instagram, Schneider Office, Warehouse, and Mechanics Careers on LinkedIn. For a job that doesnt require a college degree, truck drivers make a decent amount of money while enjoying many great benefits. Bison is one of top Canada's leading trucking companies It's the largest long-haul truckload carrier in the country and operates with a fleet of 1400 trucks and 4000 trailers. U.S. Xpress is considered one of the largest asset-based truckload shippers in the U.S. U.S. Xpress can be a perfect match for the best trucking companies to work for with no experience. A notable quality of Wolding is their very low driver turnover rate, which speaks volumes about their driving jobs. "Trucking is changing as far as the rules go, but I still love it, still love it! TMC If flatbed trucking floats your boat, this carrier offers a good training program with a decent wage paid for the 3 week training period. Pros and cons of being a bus driver: Bus drivers often enjoy getting to work part-time and meeting interesting people, but they also have to deal with unusual work hours and difficult passengers. What are the best trucking companies to work for in the U.S.? Show Details Get creative. In fact, many other . Are there any types of trucking you will not do? Once you have some solid bus driving experience under your belt, your stock will go up with trucking companies, especially if you dont have any safety incidents or complaints during your time in this role. You need a clean driving record for at least the past three years and a current commercial driver's license. Blackwell's Trucking Inc.3.0. 1 week is 8 hours of a team driving situation. Weve created a clear timeline of what you can anticipate during your first year as a Schneider driver. . Weekends & holidays off for family and play days without having to ask for time off. All rights reserved. Q&A:Anybody Have Experience With R.E. 118. We also offer Warehousing and Plant Hire Solutions MacDonald's Transport was established in 1933 by Mr Hermanus Johannes (Mac) MacDonald. Be sure to check back often, should you be looking for decent trucking companies for employment. Our tuition-free on-the-job CDL training is different than what company sponsored truck driving schools offer. So, there is high scope in the trucking industry for those who are searching to get hired by the best trucking companies to work for with no experience. The trucking companies we have listed as best companies to work for, I have not worked for. Related > What Youll Need to Know About Paid CDL Training. They are rated a certified top paying carrier by the National Transportation Institute, for the past 14 years. For 20 years I've helped companies grow revenue by millions with strategy, design, web dev, & digital marketing. Often truck driving companies will hire someone with no experience and a CDL A license to complete their training at the company. Barr-Nunn Out of Granger, Iowa, a solid, stable carrier which works hard to reduce their carbon footprint in this world. Dump Truck Drivers PAM has opportunities for drivers at all stages in their careers. The Best Trucking Companies to Work For 2023 USA, Determining YOUR Best Trucking Companies to Work For, Best Trucking Companies to Get CDL Training, 5 Important Things You Should Know About a Career in Trucking, 7 Things You Need To Know About Your First Year as a New Truck Driver, What You Need to Know About Being a Long Haul Trucker, increased the pay out to their Independents to another .15/mil, Current Year Truck Driver Salary Reference Guide, Guide to Trucking Companies Hiring Felons, What You Need to Know About Short Haul Trucking Jobs, What You Need to Know About OTR Truck Driving Jobs. Trucking companies that hire felons with convictions that are 5 years old or more: Boyd Brothers Western express Transway Inc. TransAm Trucking Paschall Truck Lines Carolina Carg o DeBoer Trucking Company Florilli Transportation (Must have 12 months experience) Trucking companies that hire felons on a case by case basis: Werner Enterprises GP Transco This OTR carrier hires professional drivers from all states and are known for treating their drivers right. Driving school will teach you the basics of truck driving, but well sharpen your skills during our paid orientation for new Schneider drivers. Upon successful completion of the 4 week CDL training, youll have your CDL along with a Double/Triples and Tanker endorsement. It is one of the biggest transport companies which has fleets of 5,200 trailers and 1,900 tractors in the United States. They are a medium size carrier, a dry freight hauling company, wisely managed and are known for being well liked by their drivers. 500 truck primarily reefer niche carrier. They have an excellent reputation for treating their drivers like family. Many new drivers believe incorrectlythat there are only a few trucking companies willing to hire inexperienced truckers fresh out of CDL school. 1 Year Such as dry van, flatbed & specialized, refrigerated, and curtain side. The company is also highly regarded for its efforts to uphold the dignity of its workers. Driving mixers and other construction-related trucks is a great way to get CDL driving experience and to build a reputation for being a reliable and efficient employee, all of which will make you more attractive to trucking companies in the future. A veteran 40+ years truck driver shares 10 of the all time, tried and true truck driving safety tips ALL professional truckers should know AND follow! England Inc., Werner Enterprises, etc. Some articles may contain affiliate links. Descriptions: 2768 SAP Truck Driver Class A jobs available on Indeed.com. You can apply to TMC and a bunch of other companies right here on TruckingTruth: Apply For Company-Sponsored Training I thought that maybe companies that were solely focused on flatbed might have better training in some areas such as load securement etc. Related >7 Things You Need To Know About Your First Year as a New Truck Driver. Known for nice benefit package. Beng Trucking Services Henderson, NC Quick Apply Full-Time Making dedicated local runs in and around NC, TN, SC, and VA. I want to receive the latest job alerts for cdl no experience jobs, Use Facebook or Google to register on SimplyHired and create job alert. So, if you're ready to start your career with Swift, call 888-871-3537, and talk to one of our recruiters about our entry-level trucking jobs whether you're a beginner or recent graduate. FFE Transportation is another well-known option among trucking companies with refresher courses. Semi-Retirees also welcome! To work with me, hire The Nine: [email protected] The Nine: As Growth Director I help . Western Express: We were personally told that this is a company that is willing to hire most applicants, even with a felony. Otherwise, the candidate must have a minimum of 3-years recent driving experience with a Class A CDL and a clean driving record. Outside of not being physically tied down to a location, trucking keeps you moving, which can be more favorable compared to sedentary positions sitting at a desk. Able to plan and prioritize. Companies providing CDL training and jobs: By checking this box and clicking the "Send me job offers" button below, I represent that I: By checking this box and clicking the "Send me job offers" button below. The company offers services in all 48 states as well as in Canadas southernmost portion of Ontario. Even though it may not seem like it at times, finding a CDL A job is possible without driving experience. . plus Bonus Potential. Professional Box Truck driving experience or willing to . Hiring multiple candidates. And who knows, maybe youll find you like this type of driving so much you decide to stay with it in the long term. Keep reading to learn about the top trucking companies that train, including some that pay trainee wages during instruction. Schneider is here to help new truck drivers like yourself start your careers off right. These factors will largely determine which carriers will appeal to you the most. West Trucking. They also offer warehousing services and logistics assistance. Copyright 2023, Schneider. FreightWaves Ratings cuts through the noise of freight technology product reviews to make you a smarter buyer, Hired and paid as an employee immediately, Life insurance for refrigerator truck drivers, Free preventative care for port trucking drivers, Average yearly salary between $61,000 and $71,000, Low premium rates on general health insurance, Low premium rates on dental and vision insurance, Monthly mileage bonus of 22 cents per mile, Five-cent bonus per mile after 45 days of work in a row, Free medical, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(k) with 100% match up to 5% of gross pay.