The victims of Dahmer were mostly gay and belonged to the Black community. Your condolence may need to be approved before it appears on this page. He departed this life Friday, February 25, 2022 in Columbia, Missouri. She was born December 18, 1956 in Newnan, Georgia to Joseph Edward . Following the death information, people wonder what was Tracy Edwards cause of death. Larry Ross Ingram, 72, of Greenville, GA died Friday, January 7, 2022, at the Wellstar West Georgia Medical Center in LaGrange, GA. Mr. Ingram was born December 14, 1949, in Talbotton, GA the son of Grady and Irene Steveson Ingram. From Hod we come and to him we shall return. July 22, 1928-Feb. 26, 2023. Once you find the obituary you are looking for, you can get important information about upcoming services, share a favorite photo or memory, and send flowers or gifts to the family. Rest well my friend. 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. Tracy Memorial Chapel is handling all arrangements and no services are scheduled. To the Edwards Family, 1 2022 , , : / - , Copyright 2015 2024 rojgarlive.com All Rights Reserved. My sincere condolences to the Edwards family. Following the death information, people wonder what was Tracy Edwards cause of death. To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Tracy Leroy Edwards please visit our, Parker-Millard Funeral Service & Crematory,

Tracy Edwards was born January 16, 1962 to the late George and Mary (Edwards) Cross. Obituary Alliance: Tracy E. Edwards, age 67, was called home to be with the lord on November 21, 2019 in the company of her immediate family. Dahmer would then begin his torture. To plant trees in memory, please visit the, SENDING CONDOLENCES TO TRACY EDWARDS FAMILY..THE NORMAN-TATUM FAMILIES, Parker-Millard Funeral Service & Crematory. Now I have to work harder so I can see her. May you continue to look to Jehovah for help and comfort. Lets add it to our prayer that Tracy Edwardss family is added with more courage to tolerate Tracy Edwards loss. Tracy Edwards of Kitchener in her 44th year. Jordan had drowned when the Police were called to the incident spot. I pray for Jehovah to heal "your broken hearts" with his tender affection and love. He was preceded in death by his wife Lovetta Charlene (Smith) Edwards who passed . Tracy Edwards Obituary has been recently searched in a more significant amount of volume online, and moreover, people are eager to know What Was Tracy Edwards Cause Of Death. A celebration service of Tracy's life is scheduled for 7:00 p.m. Monday, March 28, 2016 at Heart 4 the City Church, 954 Eastland Ave. Akron, OH. Tracy Wayne Edwards DUMAS-Tracy Wayne Edwards, 85 of Dumas, passed away on Saturday, Feb. 7, 2015. Tracy worked in Adult Housing for many years, but his passion was working with the inner-city youth at the City of Columbia alongside his best friends, Scotty Williams and Rufus Broadus, the Dream Team. A Memorial Service will be held in the chapel at 1:00 p.m. Wife of Emanuel Edwards, Jr. I want to express my condolences to the Edwards family and everyone that was lucky enough to have Traci in their lives. Rest in peace. It was an honor and pleasure to know her. Tracy Edwards is the only person to escape and survive from Jeffrey Dahmer's victim list. Send simple, comforting meals with Home Chef. Show your support. Sign up for service and obituary updates. TRACY Edwards played a crucial role in the arrest of convicted serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer. Thank God I was wrong. She will be remembered by her nephews and nieces; Jordan, Logan, Ethan, Taryn and Nolan, and many aunts, uncles and cousins. Tracy Edwards obituary and the death were widely searched online by the people hearing the death information. A . Tracy graduated from Rockbridge High School where he played football. He was arrested for being involved with another man to push an unhoused man Jonny Jordan off a bridge. Select boxes below to reduce the number of results. Funeral Arrangements and Survivors will be announced later by Davis Funeral Home. Dec. 18, 1956 - June 19, 2015 Tracy Williams Edwards, 58, of Hoover, Alabama, passed away June 19, 2015. Funeral services are scheduled for 2 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 10, 2015, at First Baptist. If youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist. Tracy managed to break free after overpowering Dahmer, and reportedly ran through the streets to find police officers, who he directed to Dahmer's house. [fbl_login_button redirect="https://calhounfuneral.com/obituary/traci-lynette-edwards/?modal=condolence-message" hide_if_logged="" size="medium" type="login_with" show_face="true"]. Send Sympathy Card. I didn't think that I would be able to keep up. Recommend Tracy's obituary to your friends. Family and friends can send flowers and/or light a candle as a . Most of the time internet deceives the audience by passing news about a healthy person as if they are dead. Arrangements under the direction of DiCicco & Sons Funeral Homes, Mayfield Heights, OH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. My dear friend you will be missed more than you will ever know. For some people, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party. He was a graduate of Bossier High School, Terry Everett Edwards, of Boulder, beloved husband to Pamela, brother to Clark Edwards, Mitchell, South Dakota, father to Thomas Edwards of Brighton, and Lisa Atkins of Erie, grandfather to Ariella Terrance "Terry" Charles William Edwards late of Weyburn, Saskatchewan passed away peacefully on Sunday, March 25, 2018 at the age of 71 years. She was born December 18, 1956 in Newnan, Georgia to Joseph Edward Williams and. Isaiah 41:13. This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. She will be truly missed. I am saddened to hear of her passing. She was an active member of Heart 4 the C . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. CANDLE HAS BEEN LIT CANDLES HAVE BEEN LIT, We are reviewing your submission. This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. To the entire Edwards family you have my deepest sympathy my Love and prayers goes out to the family. It's surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning. My deepest condolences to the family. She will truly be missed. We are sad to announce that on April 19, 2021 we had to say goodbye to Tracy Edwards (Houston, Texas). Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. He uplifted them and encouraged them to take it all the way. Our loss as a congregation. Loved granddaughter to Catherine Masters. Family and friends must say goodbye to their beloved Tracy Edwards (Alliance, Ohio), who passed away at the age of 67, on November 21, 2019. He has reportedly been homeless since at least 2002. For now, we cant expect many resources from Tracy Edwardss family as they are not in the right mood to describe Tracy Edwardss death. He was born June 18, 1948, in Nebraska and lived in in Tracy for more than 30 years. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website. lyasha Toyling Edwards, 50, went home to be with the Lord on February 27, 2023, at her residence surrounded by her loving family. He was naked and handcuffed, sitting on a chair while Dahmer went to pick up his tortuous equipment. Officers found photos of earlier dismembered bodies and arrested Dahmer. Dahmer was convicted in 1992 after being found guilty of 15 counts of murder. He grew up in Talbot County and enjoyed the outdoors, loved hunting and fishing. They're not a map to follow, but simply a description of what people commonly feel. Jun 4, 2021. I pray for comfort and peace for you. Obituary, funeral and service information for Tracy Sue Edwards from Arizona. He also leaves a host of aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins, and friends. From the first time I met Traci, her smile warmed my heart. My condolences to the Edwards family. She was a Tracy resident. He told officers that Dahmer tried to cuff his wrists and forced him into the bedroom while holding a large butcher knife. In 1991, police found Tracy Edwards partially handcuffed in the street after he escaped from Dahmer's house of horrors. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. As expressions of sympathy, donations to the Wilmot Family Resource Centre would be appreciated by the family (cards available at the funeral home). Peace of mind is a call away. Required fields are marked *, Upload attachment(Allowed file types: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, maximum file size: 10MB.). IN THE CARE OF. Will be missed by Phillip (PJ) Palubeski and his parents Larry and Edna. Please accept our deepest condolences for your family's loss. Obituary. When his home was fuly searched, body parts were found including two skulls. Tracy was a mentor and great person to talk to, laugh with no matter what your age. You have our love and sympathy. He uplifted them and encouraged them to take it all the way. Published by Parker-Millard Funeral Service and Crematory on Mar. After the court ran the trial, Edward was charged with 1.5 years of prison for his involvement in Jordans drowning. 27 to Mar. I will miss our conversations and her laughter. Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. The jury also charged him to have two years of extended supervision. When I first met Traci, I was intimidated by her "beautiful mind", her crazy-genius brilliance. Love, Traci's life was always filled with love, fun and great expectations. Loose Women star lined up to be Strictly's first contestant in wheelchair, GMB's Kate Garraway reveals crippling cost of caring for her husband Derek, Stephen Bear 'broke behind bars' as his company is shut down before he's jailed, Mum identified after dead baby is found on heathland, News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. Tracy Edwards obituary and the death were widely searched online by the people hearing the death information. Love you more! Published by The Plain Dealer from Mar. Comfort the family with flowers or a sympathy gift. For some people, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party. Your entry has exceeded the maximum character limit. A fighter to the end, our "Sunshine" was a wife, mother, daughter, sister, and aunt with an acutely . My fond memories are of her as my daughter's weekend babysitter and big sister. Dahmer was arrested when Tracy escaped and called the Police. She was a . Daughter of Shirley Martin and the late Johnny Martin. October 3, 1966 - August 27, 2011 Arizona Set a Reminder for the Anniversary . Information and advice to help you cope with the death of someone important to you. May God bless them! Traci was family to me. Edwards involvement in the arrest of Dahmer will also be shown. Timothy Carr was the other man involved in Jordans drawing, and he was sentenced to 4 years of jail. Thank you for being a light in my life. In recent times, Tracy Edwards's death was surfed by many individuals. Tracy’s passion for sports took children/youth to places they thought they would never see. She had a beautiful, kind soul. Tracy Edwards is known for escaping murderer Dahmer, who killed at least 17 men and boys in Wisconsin and Ohio. Thank you for leaving a condolence..Your comment has been submitted for moderation. Terry Lee Edwards, 62, passed away on August 23, 2021. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. Mother of Darrell, Derrick, Darnell Tamika and T . Survivors include Tracy's husband, Bill Edwards; one step-daughter, Julie Edwards Burgess (Tommy); one step-son, Jonathan Edwards Scott (Brooke); one sister, Weslyn Williams Pilkington (Darry); two brothers, Joe Williams (Nadine) and Hal "Spud" Williams (Penny); brother-in-law, Bill Larkey; five step-grandchildren; eight nieces and nephews; and 12 great-nieces and great-nephews. Obituary Edwards, Tracy: After a long battle Tracy is finally in a better place, passing away on Thursday, June 7, 2018. He somehow escaped from Jeffreyss apartment on July 22, 1991. Information and advice to help you cope with the death of someone important to you. He was the youngest of ten children. Your condolence may need to be approved before it appears on this page. He was convicted and charged with homicide, according to a report from ABC News. Condolences to this family who have lost this young member of their family. Share Obituary. EDWARDS Funeral Service for Mr. Tracy Black Pearl Edwards will be 11:00 AM Saturday, May 16, 2015, at Mt. Tracy Edwards obituary is not confirmed yet, as he escaped from jail a couple of years ago. I was very sorry to learn of your loss. Due to the horrific nature and impact of his actions, serial killer Dahmer has been the subject of much media attention. Donald L Edwards, 86, of Ironton, Ohio passed away Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at Woodland Oaks Nursing Home in Ashland, KY. She will now be watched over by Auntie Gail and Uncle Dan. Tracey Lyn Meredith Edwards WASHINGTON CROSSING, PA Tracey Lyn Meredith Edwards, 47, of Washington Crossing, PA, passed into eternal life on Friday, July 17, 2015, due to complications from metastatic breast cancer. Were here when you need us most. Thursday, December 31, 2020, 2:00 6:00 p.m.,at THE CALHOUN FUNERAL HOME 17010 Lakeshore Blvd., Cleveland, OH 44110, PRIVATE SERVICE, Saturday January 2, 2021, Livestreaming will begin at 9:55 a.m., on the CALHOUN FUNERAL HOME WEBSITE. Herman M B Church, 5527 Red Poll Ave, Pastor A. L. Jordan. To leave a condolence, you can first sign into Facebook or fill out the below form with your name and email. All rights reserved. However, here is the information we fetched from Tracy Edwards. | Powered by Artimization. Dahmer was arrested when Tracy escaped and called the Police. I will miss you my friend. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website. Ms. Edwards always looked at the glass half full. Shirley Blanche Creel Obituary, What was Shirley Blanche Creel Cause of Death? Police found remains of multiple men, and promptly arrested Dahmer. With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. He was born in Lebanon to Rex and Beverly Edwards. She had a way of lifting spirits in troubling times such a great friend and little sister to me. He told the Police about the situation he was in. To plant trees in memory, please visit the. What kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send it, and when should you send an alternative? Traci is an angel that I had the privilege to know and consider to be my sister and family. TRACY W. EDWARDS. After the release of the recent Netflix series, Monster-The Jeffrey Dahmer Story, people wanted to know more about the murdered victims. However, we assure you that we will add the factual details once they are available. Find an Obituary. Thank you for your friendship. However, it was reported that Tracy had escaped from jail. ABOUT DIGNITY MEMORIAL ; CONTACT US . 'Chippy' will be remembered for her loyalty, kindness and humour. Tracy Williams Edwards, 58, of Hoover, Alabama, passed away June 19, 2015. Food has always been a go-to for people in mourning. I look forward to time when her smiling eye that always make you smile in return will look at us again. May the lord comfort your family at this moment. Michelle Grimes. Comfort the family with flowers or a sympathy gift. Expand the Memories and Condolences form. Copyright 2023 by Vizaca. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. Netflix true crime drama Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story. Call on God in your hour of distress. I was saddened to hear of your loss. All rights reserved. The most recent obituary and service information is available at the Parker-Millard Funeral Service and Crematory website. Tracy Williams Edwards. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Tracy, who had helped the Police to catch Dahmer, ended up in jail himself in 2011. Love Barbara Blanks Mills, I'm sorry for your lose , she will be truly missed , may you Jehovah continue with you. He was the youngest of ten children. 12/18/1956 - 06/19/2015 . May your memories comfort your heart; and God help your family during this time of sorrow. Mark and I have a lunch date with her. Unfortunately, now, we gained no further information from Tracy Edwardss death. Add a Memory. She was like a ray of sunshine, she brightened every life she came in contact with. He departed this life Friday, February 25, 2022 in Columbia, Missouri. Send Flowers. Traci fought hard and despite what ever she was going thru she never gave up. The memories make me smile. One brother Darian Edwards (Juanita). Tracy Edwardss character was featured in the Monster, series. Share Obituary. Survived by her greatest treasures, her sons Brayden and Wyatt. Traci is survived by her parents: Willie Edwards, Nicolet Edwards and Larry Hampton. Tracy Edwards, 44, died Thursday in Corvallis with his family at his bedside, following a two-year battle with cancer. I so wanted to believe we would take that tripI miss you so much T-bird. In lieu of flowers the family suggest donations be made to Heart 4 the City Church in her name.MIKULEC. Tracy's family will receive relatives and friends from 11:00 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at the Henry Walser Funeral Home, 507 Frederick Street, Kitchener, 519-749-8467. TRACY A memorial prayer service for Donna Baird, 94, of Tracy, will be at 6:30 p.m. Saturday at the Horvath Remembrance Center in Tracy. Interment will follow at Columbia Cemetery. But we assure you that we will provide the factual details when we are informed. Ways to honor TRACY EDWARDS's life and legacy. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Some of his victims have still been reported to be unidentified, and their bodies have also not been found. Brother and sister Edward i am so very sorry for your loss, look forward to seeing Traci when the earth is bought back to a beautiful paradise (John 5:28,29). The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Legacy invites you to offer condolences and share memories of Tracy in the Guest Book below. We worked together at Social Security for many years. It may not appear immediately once submitted. After being found guilty of drowning Jonas to death, Edward was sentenced to 1.5 years of jail by the Milwaukee County Circuit Court. My heart is sadden at the passing of Traci. The Edwards family is saddened by the loss of your dear loved one. Actor Evan Peters will play the notorious serial killer. Directions available at the funeral home. He was a member of Blessed Hope 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. To Lou, Nicolette, and the rest of the Edwards Family. I will miss your big smile, your big heart and your friendship. Tracy Edwards was born January 16, 1962 to the late George and Mary (Edwards) Cross. Tracy died May 10th and. Send flowers or a gift to a service or family's home. Your entry has exceeded the maximum character limit. As of 2022, it is not known where he is living. Despite all she was going through she remained positive and optimistic. Unless you are experienced as an estate executor, you probably should hire an attorney. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Tracy Sue Edwards Obituary Remember Tracy Sue Edwards. Tracy Edwards was 32 years old when he went home with Jeffrey Dahmer one night in 1991 and nearly became the serial killer's 18th victim and his life was never the same after. Southern Heritage Funeral Home & Cemetery, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. The Police almost fell for what Dahmer said, but they found some disturbing pictures of Dahmers victims. We spoke almost everyday for the past year. Anytime I worked with her it was always fun and laughter. 28, 2016. Tracy Edwardss family and friends are in deep grief, and lets pray for them to receive peace. Mar 3, 2023. All Rights Reserved. In recent times, Tracy Edwardss death was surfed by many individuals. Edwards alleged that Dahmer took him to his bedroom and told him he wanted to eat his heart. Grief Support. He also leaves a host of aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins, and friends.

Tracy was preceded in death by his mother and father, George Robert Cross and Mary Evelyn (Edwards) Cross and brothers, George Jessie Edwards, and Donald Jean Harris.

Friends and family will be received from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Friday, March 4, 2022 at Parker-Millard Funeral Service with a funeral service at 1:00 p.m. at the funeral home. It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Tracey Lakisha Page Edwards (Columbia, South Carolina), born in Mullins, South Carolina, who passed away on July 23, 2021, at the age of 41, leaving to mourn family and friends. Tracy Edwards of Kitchener in her 44th year.. Currently, our team is striving hard to know what Tracy Edwardss cause of death was. On the same day, he was arrested by the Police. My memory of Traci always show me her smile with those beautiful smiling eyes of hers. Tracy Williams Edwards, 58, of Hoover, Alabama, passed away June 19, 2015. Condolences may be left online for the family at www.parkermillard.com. In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. Please accept Echovita's sincere condolences. Tracy Edwards of Kitchener in her 44th year. 2017-2023 Tribute Archive. Giving to charity is a meaningful way to honor someone who has died. Arrangements under the direction of DiCicco & Sons Funeral Homes, Mayfield Heights, OH. Jeffrey Dahmer was a notorious serial killer who killed 16 men and boys aged 14 to 33. Love-Belinda. Later, he was drugged with overdosage, and he fell unconscious. In 1991, Dahmer invited Edwards to his house one evening to watch the Exorcist and drink beer. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. All Rights Reserved. I find it hard to fathom that Ill never see her beautiful smile again or hear her laughter. Rest In Power with all the angels. Tracy Lee Edwards, died on Wednesday, April 13, 2005, at 10:45 A.M. Published by Montgomery. Dahmer soon handcuffed his victim and threatened him with a knife. Reception to follow at the family's home in Baden. 2017-2023 Tribute Archive. He shifted to different places until he was arrested. We are currently puzzled about how Tracy Edwards died. Search Tracy obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. Tracy Edwards is known for escaping murderer Dahmer, who killed at least 17 men and boys in Wisconsin and Ohio. Love. Tracy Edwards Obituary Here is Tracy Edwards's obituary. She was supported by long-time friends Tara, Steph, Kelly and Nicole. LOL. Cherished daughter of Wayne and Maureen and loved sister to Kim (Jimmy) Ellis and Tabatha (Chris) McIntyre. One brother Darian Edwards (Juanita). Endure under tribulation. Reports from strong sources say that, from 2002, Edward was also unhoused and had to move from shelter to shelter. I am praying that Jehovah will give you soon peace of heart for the loss of Traci. Its still so hard to believe your physically gone wish we had more time with you. You can search by first or last name, state and publication date. I will miss you my friend. The passing of Tracy Edwards has brought a lot of sadness to Tracy Edwards family, and lets pray that their mourning and agonizing end sooner. Friends and family will be received from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Friday, March 4, 2022 at Parker-Millard Funeral Service with a funeral service at 1:00 p.m. at the funeral home. I take comfort in knowing that Traci got to be a doggy mommy again to her new puppy, Lola Bear Edwards, for the last week of her life. OBITUARY Tracy Lynn Edwards January 9, 1963 - December 4, 2017. Receive obituaries Cynthia Jean Cisneroz February 19, 2023 (71 years old) Per The National Post, an additional five years of supervision was charged over Timothy after pleading guilty. She was born December 18, 1956 in Newnan, Georgia to Joseph Edward Williams and Daisy Webb Jackson. Leave a memory or share a photo or video below to show your support. Tracy had his first and only son in 1999; Tracy Leroy Edwards, Jr. TJ of Columbia, Missouri. He was truly The Winner That Never Won.. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. He said Dahmer had offered him(Tracy) a huge amount of money if he visited his apartment. Visitation Saturday May, 1, 2021, from 9-11am. Send Flowers. Tyler Alexander Obituary, What was Tyler Alexander Cause of Death? Survived by her greatest treasures, her sons Brayden and Wyatt. Tracy Press Obituaries Death notices Feb. 24 Feb 24, 2023 Raul Figueroa, 29, Eduardo Cardona Mejia, 28, Newell Audy Evans, 76, Edward Dean Kersey Feb 23, 2023 Robert Mathew Mariano Feb 23, 2023 Submit A Death Notice Funeral homes often submit obituaries as a service to the families they are assisting. After high school Tracy attended Lincoln University in Jefferson City, Missouri.

Tracy had his first and only son in 1999; Tracy Leroy Edwards, Jr. “TJ” of Columbia, Missouri. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. Help tell the story of your loved ones unique life. For other inquiries, Contact Us. We both love to talk about prestige cars. Tracy Edwards Obituary Is The Jeffrey Dahmer Victim Alive. Arrangements are under the direction of Parker-Millard Funeral Service & Crematory, 12 E. Ash St., Columbia, MO 65203 (573) 449-4153. Rest in Paradise my friend. Send a note, share a story or upload a photo. She was born June 4, 1968 in Cleveland. I am so saddened by the loss of Traci. Tracy was owner of Tra-Seas Beach Rentals for nine years. Expand the Memories and Condolences form. Please accept Echovita's sincere condolences. My heartfelt condolences go to her family. Edwards, Tracy: After a long battle Tracy is finally in a better place, passing away on Thursday, June 7, 2018. Tracy graduated from Rockbridge High School where he played football. Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. She was born December 18, 1956 in Newnan, Georgia to Joseph Edward Williams and Daisy Webb Jack To send flowers to the family in memory of Tracy Edwards please visit our. Traci was a lovely person, who will be deeply missed. Death notices June 4. You will truly be missed. He was truly “The Winner That Never Won.”

Tracy leaves five brothers: James Tyrone “Tony” (Shirley) Edwards, Robert Eugene Edwards, William Sydney Edwards, Michael Lynn Edwards, Darrell Harris; three sisters: Tawanda Jo Edwards, Vanessa Harris-Smith, and Carrie Lucinda Williams. Funeral 11am. The Police visited Dahmers apartment, but Jeffrey manipulated the Police by saying that Tracy was his boyfriend and there had been a misunderstanding.