Even Ticketmasters two-year-old countdown clock doesnt necessarily mean that, ticket goes on sale when the clock runs out. While those friends will be forever indebted to you, its actually really limiting your chances way more if you are aiming for more than 2 tickets. Affiliate programs and The RadioTimes.com team are here to try with all our might to make sure that doesnt happen to you. this can result in this site earning a commission. To make sure this is working properly, you can even do a trial run with another event. I believe the way you do it is to go into your AXS . When you do go online to buy your tickets, make sure you have your account details and passwords noted nearby. Twitter is a good place to start looking for presale codes. lick "Join Waiting Room." Join the Waiting Room at least 10 minutes prior to the on sale. The temporary queue, also known as the waiting room, is a virtual queue that customers can access before the sale begins. Here are our top tips for beating the Ticketmaster queue. Critics of company say its. To better your chances, search for different combinations (such as section, number of tickets, price) in each browser. I should note this may only apply on iPhone, maybe some Android users can confirm. However, one viewer offered a solution. There are a few ways you can sign up for presale tickets, for example, by joining an artist's mailing list or purchasing their most recent record. Two out of three mobile devices gave me the option to purchase within about a minute, while my two laptops were still stuck on 2000+. Just dont search for tickets to an event in multiple tabs within the same browser. We're Here to Help. I don't know if that's true, but mobile worked way better for me. Speed mattersSyncing your clock with Ticketmasters countdown means nothing if youre still using dial-up. These will send you email or text alerts about up-coming concerts and presales that may be of interest to you. A lot of people think that the best way to score concert tickets is by opening up multiple tabs on their computer and refreshing these as they go. Absolutely under no circumstances do you refresh the Ticketmaster page while youre in the queue! Instead of getting hosed when tickets go on sale, the waiting room makes you wait in the queue for up to 40 minutes before getting hosed. To sum it up, the main function of the waiting room of Ticketmaster is to create a space where the interested people can enter and remain till the tickets go for sale. braids with loose ends TWIN AIR TWIN AIR 162100 Seat now with 5% discount. This will be a very similar digital ticketing process to the Ticketmaster platform, but AXS is a separate and distinct ticketing platform and Ticketmaster is not available to us for the 2022 U. E-tickets are a delivery method that enables you to print your tickets at home to bring to the event. For those who have had the very unpleasant experience of using Ticketmaster to buy the hottest tickets in the country, you know what a total crapshoot it is. (Its easier to get fewer tickets in one search.). There are a few variations to the waiting rooms and I go into detail about them all, including actual tips on how to improve your odds as well. Securing tickets to see your favourite artist can be a stressful experience to say the least, so weve put together some top tips and tricks to improve your chances of bagging those all-important concert tickets. Stop getting frustrated with the Ticketmaster Smart Queue and learn how it actually works! We also recommend you have your password handy or reset it in advance to avoid delays. I am sure this was the case for me. Sometimes its even as easy as following an artist or sports teams official social-media account (particularly Facebook) for special passwords to events. Event organisers like Live Nation will send email alerts about their upcoming presales, and the best way to find out if an artist is hosting a presale is by following them on social media. Confirm you have a valid form of payment in your account with current email and billing information. She graduated with her Bachelors in Journalism from the University of Texas at Austin in 2020. (In which case, you have far more problems than buying Drake tickets, my friend.) Check out the offers. The waiting room helps us get fans to the tickets as quickly as possible for the most popular events. 3.) One of the most chaotic places on the internet right now is Ticketmaster's waiting room, where at least "2000+ people ahead of you" are all trying to buy tickets for Taylor Swift's Eras Tour. You need to verify your ID to get into this queue, which deters bots. Its verified by Ticketmaster, claims to be about as legit as it gets, and is easy to access on every event page, right at the top. Comedy Tour Tickets Jun 10, 2023 Chicago, IL | Ticketmaster. Some Ticketmaster Articles, you might be interested to read: Ticketmaster is an online ticketing platform and has become a popular platform Read more, Ticketmaster's 24-Hour Refund Policy allows you to request a full refund for Read more, If you're trying to access the Ticketmaster using website or app and Read more, Have you ever encountered an error message that simply says, "Oops, something Read more. Create a Ticketmaster account in advance: If you dont already have a Ticketmaster account, create one before general on sale tickets are released. (Tidal members, for example, are first in line for tickets to Jay Zs annual Made in America festival and several of its artists tours.) One Harry Styles fan found this out the hard way when she spent 700 on two tickets to see Styles on his Love On Tour run. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. This will speed up your purchase later. Though scalpers have made it harder for fans to wait it out, try calling or visiting your respective venue's box office within days of the event - especially the day of for delayed ticket. Cheers and good luck! Have your up-to-date stored billing information within your Ticketmaster account. offer endless presale loopholes and cheats. Is it supposed to say 0 minutes and 0 seconds remaining? The company urged fans who are still in the queue to hang tight, writing that queues are moving and we are working to get fans through as quickly as possible.. (Though you will need your card to enter the security code.). Thatll help to scout out which section you want and get a sense of the hit your wallets about to take. To bag discounted tickets, take a look at how to get cheap cinema tickets. Emily King. Those who were not picked for the Verified Fan presale still have time to snag tickets to a gig. Remain signed in to your account for the entire sale. NetworkBuildz is engaged into Network Design, Implementation, Consulting and services related to the communications. It's not a queue! Of course, StubHub and TickPick are other popular alternate sources to pick up resale tickets. If a popular event goes on sale, it can become very busy on our site before the start of the sale. NetworkBuildz 2023. You can also get access through a network provider like O2 and Three UK, through event organisers like Live Nation, and credit card companies like American Express. 2. The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Read More Answer (1 of 4): I assuming you're referring to their Queue when you're to purchase for the popular events, right? I don't think the presale is through Ticketmaster, it is through some other system that WASTE uses. Just make sure you download the app before youneed to order tickets. There are 2 reasons why you should be focusing on buying through the mobile app: Came here to say this, a couple years ago I got pit tickets for a "sold out" Jack White show because I refreshed the page obsessively for 45 minutes after everything was supposedly gone. Hopefully, I will get a ticket to my first Radiohead show. Remember that the ticket prices are . One I'm not a robot checkbox and one google captcha puzzle where I had to select squares of an image that contained streetsigns. Cigarettes After Sex - 2023 North American Tour. It also allows customers to view the entire venue and pick the exact seats they want to buy, giving them a more convenient and enjoyable shopping experience. The link did not work until the presale time stated in the email. Hope this was helpful. Posted on Nov 15, 2022. This is because the Ticketmaster website will only allow you to make one booking at a time, so you might end up losing tickets if youre flicking between the widows. Password must be at least 8 characters and contain: As part of your account, youll receive occasional updates and offers from New York, which you can opt out of anytime. I've had much more success using the Ticketmaster app, but your mileage may vary. There is also an "On Sale Tips & Hints" link at Ticketmaster that you can check out that may help your ticket buying experience. Seven Crazy Louisiana Town Names Explained . When we get the notification that were next in the queue, were practically kissing the screen and already silently thanking Ticketmaster for bringing us one step closer to seeing our favourite artist live. Then TB fends off bot attacks for 45 minutes. Why Cant I Resell My Tickets on Ticketmaster, How to Fix Ticketmaster 500 Internal Server Error, Ticketmaster 24-Hour Refund Policy and Claiming Process, How to Fix Ticketmaster Pardon the Interruption Error, How to Fix Oops Something Went Wrong Error, Ticketmaster Transfer Not Working, How to Fix, 5G Deployment Options: Know All in Details, 5G to 4G Interworking: Handover Call Flow, Is Cox Down Right Now or Outage: How to Fix Guide, T-Mobile SIM Card Replacement: What to Do When SIM Card is Lost or Damaged. HubPages is a registered trademark of The Arena Platform, Inc. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. Theres hell, and then theres buying tickets through Ticketmaster, the decades-old gatekeeper to seemingly every popular event youve ever hoped to attend. Get a Virgin Media Broadband package from 25 a month at Virgin Media, Get Superfast Sky Broadband for 25 a month at Sky. Just after 1 p.m. EST, Ticketmaster shared an update, noting that hundreds of thousands of tickets had already been sold. The mobile app is your friend If you couldnt take advantage of a presale and the pressures on, youll want to first download Ticketmasters mobile app. Here, the fans differed on strategies: While Barker plans to enter the site right at 10 a.m., Nicholson joins the waiting room about 10 minutes before, and DiNozzi has the page open 30 minutes . Arrive 10 minutes early here at the lobby and complete these steps so you're ready to go before the sale begins: Stay Signed In. Will Ke Huy Quan Continue His Winning Streak at the Independent Spirit Awards? Some seem skeptical or hesitant to try this, with one speculating that this is mass sabotage.. In the video, when she tells her co-workers to refresh their pages, they initially respond by telling her theyre not supposed to refresh. This will make checkout a breeze. Good tips. (Vulture has reached out to Ticketmaster for comment.).