Aim to book an all-inclusive venue which offers a two-in-one decoration and hire package. With no planner, it was amazingly kind and helpful that Lisa made herself so available to us. The UK Average Revealed, How to Ask Your Parents for Wedding Money, The Average Wedding Costs 17,300 - Here's How to Break Down That Budget, Budget Breakdown: A 5,000 Wedding on a 100,000 Income, Budget Breakdown: A 20,000 Wedding with a 50,000 Income, 22 Wedding Costs You'll Have Forgotten to Include in Your Budget. But a statutory ceremony at a register office doesn't allow for personal vows, guests, flowers, music or any of the other usual fanfare. I knew the second I pulled up to the property that this was where I wanted to get married. The Sablewood can accommodate parties ranging from 25-175 guests. We've picked 33 cheap wedding venues that look amazing but won't break the bank. A wedding car isn't just for transportationit can make a great backdrop for photos as well. Seriously. The space is awesome here! ( 227) Bridebook Deal Available Video tours available. According to Bridebook's December 2020 survey of over 4500 couples, the average wedding cost was 14,422 in 2020 and 20,731 in 2019 (including engagement ring and honeymoon). Nearly half of all couples (47%) went over their initial wedding budget in 2022.