It has been seen to be a much safer alternative as it has natural origin from a plant called bearberry. Formulated at a pH of 4.50 - 5.50, this serum comes in the form of a transparent liquid gel. For tubes, the batch code is at the top. Hello, Yup for me it does smell reall bad smells very rustic alsoo could you please tell me how ur experience was? _events: [], You wont find another product like this on the market today at such an affordable price point. 0 . Apply a few drops to the face in the morning and evening. But you can find in Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG an extremely high concentration of caffeine, supplemented with highly-purified EGCG Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) from green tea leaves that help to reduce the look of puffiness and dark circles underneath the eyes. The Ordinary Ascorbic Acid 8% + Alpha Arbutin 2%, The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution, The Inkey List Tranexamic Acid Night Hyperpigmentation Treatment, Paulas Choice Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum, The Ordinary Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12% Review, The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2% Review, The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion Review, 2% Ascorbyl Glucoside (Vitamin C Derivative). while (c.charAt(0)==' ') c = c.substring(1,c.length); It is used at a high 2% concentration versus the commonly used concentration of 1%. Aqua (Water), Alpha-Arbutin, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Propanediol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lactic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ethoxydiglycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin. Just warm, not tingly. I never forget to apply my sunscreen during the day to shield my skin from the sun and save it from sun damages. I blog to share my love for makeup, how to apply it, and what works or what doesnt work, all from an Asian perspective. Just be sure to be consistent and give it some time. We recommend using 1-2 drops of each product, massaging it into the skin until it is fully absorbed in order to move on to the next. Niacinamide also has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-aging benefits. 101. Can I use Vitamin C Suspension 30% with Ascorbic Acid 8% + Alpha Arbutin 2% and Glycolic Acid Toning at the same time? It doesn't smell strong to me but does smell of something almost kind of chemical. dw.ac._category = context.category; Testing has shown that the efficacy and safety profile of the active ingredient remains stable. The Ordinarys simple explanation. }; They cannot buy the products in their country. Alpha Arbutin, it is a know whitening agent similar tohydroquinone. Colour, Texture & Smell of Ascorbic Acid & Alpha Arbutin. 1) A very strong tingling but non-irritating sensation is expected during the first 1-2 weeks of use until the skin's tolerance to such high exposure is elevated. Find unboxing The Ordinary here. So, why do people make fakes of such cheap The Ordinary products? The best The Ordinary skin care products rejuvenate your skin and offer effective results. Well, its to show you how tough the original The Ordinary boxes are. Alpha Arbutin is much stronger in effect than Arbutin or Beta Arbutin. This treatment fades hyperpigmentation (such as dark spots, acne scars, age spots, and melasma) and promotes a clear, even skin tone. Brand The Ordinary yang bergerak di bawah naungan Deciem ini mengeluarkan serum dengan kandungan alpha arbutin dan hyaluronic acid yang mampu mencerahkan dan menghapus flek hitam. It always irritates my skin and leaves it dry and itchy. It did not irritate my skin at all, which is a nice change for once when it comes to brightening products. The minimum spend for some countries is 250$ with free shipping. CQuotient._trackASingleCQEvent(events); if (c.indexOf('cqcid=') == 0) { Sometimes it says U.S. after the fl oz. When you buy a product via our links, we may earn a small commission,. We suggest consulting with our full ingredients list and your physician to be absolutely sure. There is no need to pay to send your imported goods to the health authority for checks, you can import them in small batches to evade taxes, no licence fees, no brokerage fees, etc. Thats not right. 77% say it has improved their skin, and 75% will be repurchasing it. Ascorbic Acid 8%+Alpha Arbutin 2%! about me! A: Arbutin is a naturally occurring derivative of hydroquinone. We earn a small commission when you shop through our links, at no extra cost to you. If you dont really have any idea on how to go about it its advised to consult with you board-certified dermatologist to guide you properly on how to get it done. Abeautyedit.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. The Ordinary is so cheap, so why would anyone create counterfeit products and more importantly, why would anyone buy them? Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. Gave me severe irritation and rashes on my skin. If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician. They should be used after cleansing and before moisturizing. }; If you want a moisturizer, you won't be able to locate it. Best for Dry Skin: Allies of Skin Tranexamic and Arbutin . 13 days ago. It's used at a high 2% concentration versus a standard concentration of 1% and supported with a next-generation form of Hyaluronic Acid for enhanced delivery. These are easy to spot, but some are so similar to the originals. Some harsh forms of alcohol can break down your skin's natural barrier with prolonged use. This should look slightly thick and cloudy, and foam a little when applied. The Best Alpha Arbutin Serums For Hyperpigmentations. Alpha arbutin is a compound that comes from a plant called the bearberry shrub. } 105. r/IndianSkincareAddicts. Dryness, Suited to The Ordinary Buffet + Copper Peptides 1% Multi Technology Peptide Serum. Photos of bottle and box purchased from Deciem. Only The Ordinary Pycnogenol comes in a small 15ml bottle. Aqua (Water), Alpha-Arbutin, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Propanediol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lactic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ethoxydiglycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin. Stockists around the world are dying to add The Ordinary to their shelves, but it's not easy importing a brand into a country with a large company, forget about small retailers. With the help of Glycolic acid, the skin of the armpit gets exfoliated and lightens up. All Rights Reserved 2022 Theme: Prefer by. Skin Advanced Night Retinoid Serum, $22. People print counterfeit money of higher denominations, not the one or five dollars, right? Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA - The Ordinary Skincare Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA SHOP NOW A lpha Arbutin reduces the appearance of age spots and can help improve skin tone. Alpha arbutin is not the same as beta arbutin (also known as arbutin). Use this in the morning and the evening if you wish. } // not handling the other dw.ac. Deciem Chat Room is an independently run platform for nearly 200,000 Deciem Addicts from all over the world to talk freely about the products, the good and the bad. if (window.CQuotient) { Estimated restock date: March 9, 2023 . The sound helps you understand how strong the card is. } Just love this product. Es wird in einer hohen Konzentration von 2 % im Vergleich zu einer Standardkonzentration von 1 % verwendet und mit einer Hyaluronsure der nchsten Generation fr eine verbesserte Abgabe untersttzt. A brightening serum for uneven skin tone. Click on any ingredient to read more about it. Help pls? Because of the hype around The Ordinary products, people are getting more interested and in their excitement, may overlook certain elements like font weight, misspelling and missing minute details that can differentiate fakes disguised as authentic ones. _capture: function(configs) { Either share the cost with a friend or pay the shipping fee. While each ingredient has been tested and is considered safe for topical application, DECIEM products have not been tested on pregnant or breastfeeding women. I love Ascorbic Acid & Alpha Arbutin! I applied this serum religiously on my face & neck at night only, but I emphasized more concentration on the affected (dark spots) area and after 3 weeks Im glad to say this serum restored my confidence. I know Ive said to only buy through authorised stockists, but one authorised stockist was caught out selling counterfeit The Ordinary. ADVERTISEMENT Kenapa 2%? But I didn't. Then I apply alpha arbutin serum afterwards. It says that The Ordinary Ascorbic Acid & Alpha Arbutin shouldnt combine in a formulation containing water. Hi, I have new bottles where the directions on the back are a sticker rather than on the bottle, do The Ordinary do this normally? At night I now use this because I dont have time in the morning to let this absorb before I put on my makeup. CQuotient.locale = 'en_US'; Here's a bit more info about the categories that these two products belong to. As we always term it, The Ordinary brand broke the record of balancing the equation between inexpensive and quality skincare products. This can be changed at any time. Hydrolyzed sodium hyaluronate has a . }; Let's get started on our detailed breakdown of every aspect of these two products. Targeting hyper-pigmentation, age spots, dark spots, marks and scars by inhibiting melanin, The Ordinary's Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA helps to balance confused . Apply a few drops of this alpha arbutin serum onto your face in gentle patting motions until it has been fully absorbed into your skin. Your guide to The Ordinary skincare. On the NIOD page search for pump. The Ordinary; The Ordinary. This is an anhydrous solution so apply after water-based products and before oils and creams if using. Ingredients like vitamin A (retinol), vitamin C, vitamin b3 (niacinamide) have all been researched on and tested for years, they aren't innovative or groundbreaking, yet consumers are still paying exorbitant prices for nicely packaged products and empty promises. var dw = (window.dw || {}); Also known as miniHA, this chopped-up form of hyaluronic acid, per the manufacturer, is supposed to absorb deeper into the skin and provide better anti-aging, moisturizing and antioxidant benefits. Cc bn nn dng 2 ln mi ngy vo sng v ti t c hiu qu nhanh chng. Be sure to apply a moisturizer afterward to seal everything in and a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher in your morning skincare regimen. The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA For the incredibly low price, this alpha arbutin serum from The Ordinary is a no-brainer if you struggle with hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone. If you see The Ordinary packaged in any way different from what you see on the Deciem website, its fake. }; All reviews/polls within this site are by the members, the people who have bought, tried & tested. Continue reading to learn more about these two products . This formula combines two of the most powerful brightening agents in skincare: pure Vitamin C and Alpha Arbutin. Copyright 2019 - 2023 BeautySparkReview. }, cq_params.emailId = CQuotient.getCQHashedEmail(); Some of the fake boxes are really thin and rip easily. Brightens skin tone Reduces Signs of Ageing Reduces the look of dark spots Evens skin tone The Ordinarys simple explanation. Water-based Serum. I'm still scared shitless to put this on my face. Your skin can only absorb a certain amount of product, and any excess will be left on top of the skin so that when the next product is being applied, it rubs off. Alpha hydroxy acids can help fade dark spots, discolorations caused by sun damage, age spots, and acne scarring. I didn't know fakes were a thing! With the lid tightly closed to avoid spillage. }; My first makeup product was a shimmery light blue lipstick which I proudly wore all over my eyelids and lips. Rather than inhibiting the enzyme in melanin production, it inhibits melanosome transfer to reduce pigmentation. Alpha Arbutin is much stronger in effect than Arbutin or Beta Arbutin." Vitamin C and Alpha Arbutin are less stable in formulations that contain water and use of them combined in formulations containing water are highly discouraged, which is why this format is anhydrous and may feel oily for a few seconds after application. It was my very first The Ordinary product and I had no way to compare it with anything else from the brand. Can Ascorbic Acid 8% + Alpha Arbutin 2% at the same time as The Ordinary Buffet? The Ordinary Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12% 30ml Customer Reviews from lookfantastic International. But thats not so easy if you live somewhere that Deciem doesnt ship to or if your favourite product isnt available for whatever reason. Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. INGREDIENTS: Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA Aqua (Water), Alpha-Arbutin, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Propanediol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lactic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ethoxydiglycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin. CQuotient._trackASingleCQEvent = function ( /* Object */ event) { It fits on The Ordinary 30ml serum bottles and it's meant for thicker serums. If you are entering into the world of The Ordinary, you may be interested in some of my other TO content, or Deciem Chatroom on Facebook. Note that it is not uncommon for sellers of beauty products to place a strong guarantee that should their products be verified as fake, they are willing to refund TEN TIMES the amount paid. The best place to buy The Ordinary is direct from Deciem which is the umbrella company for The Ordinary & NIOD. if(CQuotient.sendActivity) { window.CQuotient.initFromCookies(); What should it actually smell like? CQuotient.siteId = 'deciem-us'; The Ordinary alpha arbutin serum has a gel-like texture and a bit thick in consistency (just like hyaluronic acid serum) and spreads effortlessly on the skin. if (event.type === dw.ac.EV_PRD_DETAIL) { I recommend finding a friend to share the cost with or just paying the shipping fee. The best way to ensure your product is real is to order directly from Deciem themselves. - The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA Face Serum MAKEUP: 19 , 100% , . Best Budget: E.L.F. Meanwhile, hyaluronic acid helps to support product absorption into the skin. Color - As mentioned above, some products are more easily to identify as fake. Both of these Marine Hyaluronics were purchased directly from Deciem. This currently scores 4.1/5 on the Deciem website. Barcode on sticker label - Even if the barcode is verified, it can be easily repeated and copied. 32,886 32 offers from $22.50 Product details Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No Product Dimensions : 1.46 x 5.63 x 1.93 inches; 3.2 Ounces Another way to check if The Ordinary product you have is authentic is by the product itself; colour, texture & smell. You do not pay a penny more, nor are you obliged to use them, but if you do your support is greatly appreciated. } It's most often extracted from the bearberry plant, which is a plant in the genus Arctostaphylos. Antioxidants help fight free-radicals. Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution is a water-based toner with glycolic acid and botanical extracts. Dark spots and hyperpigmentation are a common concern for many people, especially if you spend time in the sun or experience acne breakouts. The Ordinary Ascorbic Acid 8% + Alpha Arbutin 2% . Alpha Arbutin is much stronger in effect than Arbutin or Beta Arbutin. The cutting-edge ingredients inhibit melanin production and transportation as well as soothing & repairing, thus rapidly reduce the look of uneven skin tone. It also helps to reduce the look of acne scars that occur as a result of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. } Cn bng li m cho da bng toner hoc lotion. if (Object.prototype.toString.call(configs) === "[object Array]") { You should also incorporate hyaluronic acid (I love NIOD MMHC2) into your routine to help your skin regain and strengthen its natural hydrating ability, because the more your skin is dehydrated, the more it thinks it needs to increase sebum production. Here are some brief descriptions to get you started-. I apply about three drops to my face and pat . page. The serum doesn't only make skin look healthy; it also makes it naturally healthy from the inside. if (Object.prototype.toString.call(events) === "[object Array]") { CODE: ESCENTUAL20 GBP FREE! What's worth buying from the world's number one skincare brand. This product with both actives should present a slight tingling sensation even on the most well-adjusted skin and should have a vinegary, sour prunes smell. Acne treatments and anti-aging products are common examples of facial treatments. If you are fighting acne like I am, azelaic acid ought to be your new BFF as it kills off acne-causing bactiera. Consistency - Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% should be slightly cloudy and viscous, not clear and runny. The AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution should look darker than blood, not purple, not bright red. /* ]]> */ This formula combines two of the most powerful brightening agents in skincare: pure Vitamin C and Alpha Arbutin. Step 1: The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser. Hi! The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10% targets skin congestion, visible signs of aging, dullness, and uneven skin tone. The Ordinary Ascorbic Acid & Alpha Arbutin reviews, when and how to use, conflicts and frequently asked questions. USE CODE: ESCENTUAL2020% OFF RRP SITEWIDE! The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution. Just a couple of drops for your face. So when I found a store selling The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%, I thought I totally lucked out! Min amount for free shipping is reasonable and customer service is 10/10). A brightening duo for uneven skin tone. There are over 100 authorized online retailers around the world. You can use it in alternate routines, morning/evening or on different days. They are all hypoallergenic, safe, and suitable for all skin types. I like it because it's faster and more precise vs dosing with a pipette, reduces air exposure, more hygienic. Serum The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA aman digunakan setiap hari, bahkan di kulit sensitif sekalipun. If you're losing sleep over whether your The Ordinary item is a fake, you can post pictures of your item on reddit and ask people for their opinions, or just hang around to see if other people are asking the same questions. Malassezia (Pityrosporum) folliculitis is a skin condition with acne-like breakouts caused by malassezia, a type of yeast. Does The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Lash and Brow Serum Work? At best it wont work and dodgy ingredients could actually cause skin rashes and allergies. Can I use the ordinary peeling solution on my underarms? CQuotient.fbPixelId = '__UNKNOWN__'; // --> It's so difficult not to be scammed when you shop online, especially when the sellers blatantly lie and are out to make a quick, unethical buck. AHAs exfoliate the skins outer surface for a brighter, more even, and radiant appearance. _category: "", Some boxes might carry Korean words since there is a store in South Korea and some sellers import from there. As supply from the real deal struggles to keep up, worldwide demand is what's fanning the flames of caldrons churning out these fakes. Still, since everyones skin is unique, The Ordinary recommends patch testing for any new products before introducing them into your skincare routine. CQuotient.initFromCookies = function () { The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA. The Inkey List Tranexamic Acid Night Hyperpigmentation Treatment is all about brightening your skin overnight while you sleep. It can take months to see improvements when using products formulated with alpha arbutin, so patience is necessary. Alpha-Arbutin hot ng bng cch c ch ngn chn cc hc t sn sinh trn da, lm gim mc sm da. capture: function() { If you buy from an unapproved sellers, even if you get the genuine product who the hell knows how it was stored or for how long. Deciem is a parent company ofThe Ordinary brand which is based in Canada. The pH of this formula is approximately 4.9 which is shown to be the most suitable pH to minimize degradation of Alpha Arbutin. Ultra is a reputable seller, they should be able to sort that for you. Cleanse the skin and prepare it to receive active ingredients. The best advice I can give you is to ONLY BUY FROM DECIEM ITSELF OR ONE OF ITS APPROVED SELLERS its the only way to be safe.If you buy a fake, theres no way to know what youre putting on your face. With more users, bloggers, and youtubers going online to write about how to spot fake The Ordinary products, counterfeiters are perfecting their craft to avoid getting easily detected as well. EV_PRD_RECOMMENDATION: "recommendation", 20% OFF RRP ON All PRODUCTS! Best thing is, my sensitive skin tolerates azelaic acid and doesn't react like it does with niacinamide and vitamin C. I mix a pea sized amount in with moisturizer and spread it all over my face and neck. Note: Alpha Arbutin is extremely sensitive to . It inhibits melanin production and breaks up the existing pigment to fade dark spots and diminish the appearance of uneven skin tone. Reviews by the Moderators & Facebook Group Members. All Skin Types, Format AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution! Our editor reviews every product in the line and shares what's really worth buying, plus the best dupes that we've found. Learn how your comment data is processed. Containing pure vitamin C (ascorbic acid) to brighten the skin and reduce the signs of aging, and alpha arbutin to reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone and pigmentation, this is a powerhouse duo when it comes to overhauling your skin. Alpha arbutin (AA) is a skin care product that's most often used to reduce uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation. While both can help fade skin discoloration and hyperpigmentation, alpha arbutin is said to be more stable and possibly more effective. Lock in benefits and support the skin barrier. To ensure authenticity, order through Deciem or one of their approved stockists- we are no longer accepting "Is this fake?" Like its counterparts, this shouldnt be used alongside Niacinamide, peptides or EUK 134. Deciem doesnt add fragrance to any of its The Ordinary products, so if your newest purchase has a perfume smell, its likely to be a fake. I just stopped buying The Ordinary from Shopee sellers, easy as that. Filters. But you can find in best-seller Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMF) plenty of moisturizing ingredients like 'amino acids, fatty acids, triglycerides, urea, ceramides, phospholipids, glycerin, saccharides, sodium PCA, hyaluronic acid and many other compounds that are naturally present in the skin.'. Alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) are a family of exfoliating acids that include glycolic acid, lactic acid, mandelic acid, and others. If companies can add rickets to baby formula, what is stopping them from subbing AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution with perfume and soap? In fact, due to scarcity of sellers selling azelaic acid, I bought my fake at a higher price than my real one from lookfantastic.com. We do our best to ensure our data is accurate, so please get in touch if you spot an error. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Members of the Facebook Group bought from these sites and were extremely concerned about the authenticity of the product. Hyaluronic Acid 2%+B5! Will please see if their authorize sellers? Luckily, alpha arbutin is a low irritation active, especially when compared to other brightening actives like vitamin C, alpha hydroxy acids, retinoids, and retinol. When you buy a product via our links, we may earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you. Low Viscosity Cleaning Ester - Make Up Remover & Cleanser, Sanskrit Saponins - Cleanser & 5 minute Mask, Superoxide Dismutase Saccharide Mist - Spray, Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex (MMHC2), Flavanone Mud Reviews Targets Signs of Congestion, Myrrh Clay Masque - Targets firming & signs of ageing, Mastic Must Rinse-Off Masque for Cleansing & Refinement of Pores, Survival Range. The Ordinary often updates their formulas, so sometimes even the authentic products can differ. Sulfates are a type of salt mainly used as cleaning agents in skincare. I have seen people selling The Ordinary samples in little 5ml bottles. This The Ordinary alpha arbutin review post contains affiliate links, and any purchases made through these links will result in a commission for me at no extra cost to you. Cch s dng serum The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA. Just for comparison, Paula's Choice niacinamide 10% is slightly runnier than The Ordinary's niacinamide 10% + zinc 1%. You may be applying too much product to your skin. 17 Horrible Skincare Advice That Can Damage Your Skin, How To Calm Down Irritated, Sensitive Skin , authentic The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%, 3 Things To Try If You Have Sensitive Skin, jcrose.sg - I got my fake azelaic acid from this store. CQuotient.cqlid=split_value[2]; ), I would most probably not have suspected anything, would have gone ahead to use the fake stuff, break out terribly from it, and condemn all of The Ordinary. var context={"event":"detailViewed","ecommerce":{"currencyCode":"USD","detail":{"products":[{"id":"rdn-alpha-arbutin-2pct-ha-60ml","name":"Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA","brand":"The Ordinary","variant":"60ml ","price":"19.50"}]}}}; window.pageContext = {window.pageContext, context}; A:Arbutin is 100% natural and derived from bear berry plant. Below is an example- these boxes are both real Deciem, you can see differences in the boldness of the text and font. It helps in reducing my hyperpigmentation and the added HA keeps my skin hydrated. It's used at a high 2% concentration versus a standard concentration of 1% and supported with a next-generation form of Hyaluronic Acid for enhanced delivery. You can read more about The Ordinary & Deciem Vitamin C products here. It might be fine, i paid salicylic acid 2% masque the tube NO is 1T9G . The Ordinary alpha arbutin serum comes in 30ml size. Really warming, and has an oily texture but sinks in nicely. Who knows what is in there. ), An Honest Review On The Ordinary Mandelic Acid Serum, 5 Best Ceramide Serums To Hydrate & Strengthen Skin Barrier, 8 Best Ceramide Moisturizers To Deeply Moisturize & Repair The Skin, 5 Best Mandelic Acid Products On The Market, An Honest Review On Revox Just Mandelic Acid Serum A 10% Mandelic Acid Solution, An Honest Review On Garden Of Wisdom Niacinamide Serum. If youre desperate for a product, please DO NOT buy from Amazon, eBay or Shopee. } did it lighten your hyperpigmentation? It's used at a high 2% concentration versus a standard concentration of 1% and supported with a next-generation form of Hyaluronic Acid for enhanced delivery. return window.CQuotient.cqlid; Should I change my moisturiser if its water-based? You cant beat the low price of The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%. This serum is colourless and absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving a residue. Ascorbic Acid 8% + Alpha Arbutin 2% combines two of the most powerful brightening agents in skincare; pure Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) and Alpha Arbutin. Hop on over to Deciem Facebook group for help, or simply reach out to Deciem. The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA Concentrated Serum 30ml 9.90 Recommended item The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10% 30ml 9.90 Total Price: 19.80 Add both to basket The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA Concentrated Serum 30ml 205 Reviews Earn 10 Status Points 9.90 Quantity ADD TO BAG Save to Wishlist Log in/sign up to use Wishlists! You can check the batch authenticity from checkcosmetic.net, but batch code, like bar code, can be easily duped. }, It's used at a high 2% concentration versus a standard concentration of 1% and supported with a next-generation form of Hyaluronic Acid for enhanced delivery. Vegan products are formulated without animal products including honey, dairy, eggs, and more. As long as I use a thin layer, it works well with other skincare products and under makeup. My skin feels slightly more hydrated after using this serum, thanks to the inclusion of hyaluronic acid. Licorice root extract also has anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe the skin and reduce redness. Alpha Arbutin reduces the looks of spots and hyper-pigmentation. The smell is amazing and smells expensive and the product itself works so well. Counterfeits are getting better and unless you have both fake and real for a side-by-side comparison, it's going to be hard to spot the difference. Previously I made a review onThe Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% serum due to the fact I was suffering from excessive oiliness, yea I do have oily (acne-prone) and sensitive skin type. Smell. Whats Hyaluronic Acids Benefits To The Skin? CQuotient.getCQCookieId = function () { configs.forEach(captureObject); Solution Anhydrous. ROZETKA The Ordinary - Ascorbic Acid 8% + Alpha Arbutin 2% - - 30 ml 00747 | , ,