He shared Instagram stories sporting a crooked nose while in the hospital. Jake Paul Declines KSI! He relocated from Texas to Los Angeles in 2018, and everything changed in 2019 with TikTok. However, their romance reportedly ended just one month later. However, he has been in several relationships in the past, including: Who was Ariana Fletcher's brother and what happened to him? ", Ultimately, Charly says they broke up because their lives are in different places right now. However, its one thing to amass a following online, but its whole other challenge to attract those digital followers to live music performances. SA victims being like ok. Holder enjoys watching all her films and says she is a fantastic actress. Holder had a gum lift and had his teeth restored in 2019. This comes days after the beauty guru claimed that he no longer wanted to associate himself with the beauty community due to their relentless drama. Video showing Sienna Mae allegedly kissing and groping "unconscious" Jack Wright sparks fury, Twitter slams her for "lying", "So embarrassing": DJ Khaled trolled over "awkward" performance at YouTubers vs TikTokers boxing event, Austin McBroom, accused by Tana Mongeau of cheating on his wife, calls Tana a "clout chaser". And who has he dated in the past? I was an all-around sports junkie growing up. What were some of your favorite instruments to play? Frederick Daso:Building on our conversation back in November, I learned so much about your background and unique path from content creation to music. Check your inbox to be the first to know the hottest news. 244 Tayler Holder Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images CREATIVE EDITORIAL All Sports Entertainment News Archival Browse 244 tayler holder stock photos and images available, or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images. Only five months later, Holder announces his departure, saying there was no ill will. Your login session has expired. Though no one has come forward with their experience, several influencers from Los Angeles have mass-unfollowed him on social media. Keemstar spoke about King Cid, who was arrested, instead of Holder. Thus, it doesn't matter concerning the talent that I'm working with. Here's what you need to know about the most-talked-about TikToker of the moment. Stating that they "shipped it". Holder, 24, was the recipent of a mass unfollowing on social media early last week by his closest friends and even people on his team, leaving fans confused as to what the typically clean-cut star . Weitere Informationen ber die Verwendung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklrung und unserer Cookie-Richtlinie. Tayler's father is Monte Holder, a businessman, presumably in Texas. YouTube star AnEsonGib drew with Tik Tok rival Tayler Holder on Saturday night, with the result proving very controversial for fans and social media stars alike. There are many TikTok stars. He had found success in sports, acting, and social . [via Instagram], Tayler Holders Instagram username is @taylerholder. In a video made at the time, Holder cited restrictive rules as a reason for the departure. Luke is the main character who traverses the world of motocross and deals with things like addiction and his love life while he fights to be number one. When he was 16, Tayler's friend came to him with the idea of making videos and sharing them in public. While the fight was initially called as a draw, the result was changed and AnEsonGib was declared the winner against Tayler. Published on Feb 8, 2022. I want to go back to the beginning when you grew up in a small little town in Texas. Here's what happened to Steven Assanti from My 600-Lb Life, PAY ATTENTION: Click See First under the Following tab to see TUKO News on your News Feed, Get the news that matters from one of the leading news sites in Kenya, Tik Tok star, social media influencer, singer, actor, Texas: Wind and solar stake claim to land of oil, Kenyans Share Hilarious Memes, Frustrations as KPLC Announces Nationwide Power Blackout, Xtian Dela's Mum Cries Bitterly As She Begs Son to Come Home, Says She's Not Seen Him in 4 Years, Linet Toto's Dowry: 7 Delectable Photos from MP's Negotiation Ceremony, Couple Lose KSh 3.4m on Their Wedding After Guests Don't Show Up: "So Heartbroken", Where is Amy Carter now? Tayler has two siblings Trevor Holder and Abby Hall. In 2017, Holder released 'Who I Am,' his debut single. Now after establishing a presence on our phone screens, the dominant content creator is hoping to capture our ears with his melodic voice. That's when I knew this was going to be a huge impact on my whole career, specifically because of how well my followers transferred over from one platform to another that I was present on. You're working with key people on the business side of things. Here's everything you need to know, Who is Tyrus' wife? He is an American actor, singer, and social media star. after Holder announced he was selling "a small selection" of his masks. House of Creators: With Aisha Mian, Azra Mian, Chase Mattson, Tayler Holder. Search instead in Creative? Nate Wyatt, Kelianne Stankus, Chase Mattson, Aisha Mian, Azra Mian, SJ Bleau, and Markell Washington also star in the series. There's a high level of connections that makes a huge difference and pushes stuff forward. Charly mentions Tayler's boxing match on June 5 and Tayler says that she's starting a residency in Vegas soon. Charly Jordan Charly is Tayler's most recent girlfriend. Likewise, Holder has dark brown eyes and brown hair. He launches a series of songs, including the hit Never Was You.. Here's a run-through of how the drama unfolded.. The caption said: Taylor Holder sustained a broken nose, shoulder, and ribs following what looked like a dirt bike accident, though that is still left to speculation. Tayler Holder is an American celebrity famous for being an actor, singer, Tik Tok star, and social media influencer. Despite coming from a small town, he has built a successful career far beyond what he could have dreamed of. Fundamentally, it's about who can work better for me? Where does DanTDM live? On the other hand, his mother (Wendy Holder) is a social media star who regularly posts videos on Tik Tok with Tayler. He also apologized for any potential offense caused. Fans found the "friendship" between the two to be unequivocally odd. I will say that they have probably kissed.". Going Viral! [via Instagram], Tayler Holder is an American TikTok star. He went with the idea, but their start was anything but easy. In August 2018, he released his debut single "Fallback". Team TikTok got thoroughly trounced at the event, but the bout between Gib and Holder was a particular point of contention among fans. in my head. He was born in Alvarado, Texas, and most of his content features lip-sync videos and funny skits in collaboration with other fellow famous social media influencers. Heres everything you need to know about Tayler Holder, from his age and height to his previous girlfriends. Give me an idea of what you thought was possible in your life? On his grid, youll find everything from photoshoots and selfies to teasers for his new music videos and episodes of his reality series House of Creators. TikToker Tayler Holder has been going viral in the past few weeks after rumors of him allegedly s*xually assaulting women went viral. In the video posted on Oct. 26, he addresses rumors that have been circulating around the internet. Copyright 2023 Distractify. I couldnt do anything. Tayler confirmed that he had no issues with anyone in the house, and didnt leave because of a fall out. She said, "It ended really good between us. Be influential. Once again, he joins a content collectively, but this time it's owned by the TikTok competitor, Triller, a video-sharing app. Holder: Definitely. Tayler Holder is best known for playing Luke in the drama television series "Dirt" (2018) and the adolescent fantasy series "Total Eclipse" in the . lmao. When someone has a vision for themselves, we can help methodically plot out and execute how to get there ultimately. KOs 0%. I'm with Tayler that it comes down to connections in the music industry. ", Holder responded, "If it's something to that extent and that serious, I've dealt with people who went through stuff like that and it's something that I don't take lightly. As a goodbye, they ended the video Charly made with a montage of some of their favorite memories together. They're selling out 500 people or a thousand. okay lowkey ship it pic.twitter.com/MFxpj8pAjU. Holder has plenty to say about how hes using his success on social media to launch his burgeoning music career. Ali Eson "AnEsonGib" real record is 1-1 professionally and 3-0 in the amateurs. Be the first to get hottest news from our Editor-in-Chief, Check your email and confirm your subscription. By clicking Sign up, you agree to receive marketing emails from Insider It has attracted people like Tayler Holder who have managed to earn a living from sponsorships and ad revenue. Then the two of us started tag team in on some opportunities and putting together some fun stuff. The rising artist has just released his latest song, Never Was You, on Spotify. I had my own little content house, and we had many popping TikTokers there. However, it appeared to be a clickbait title when one watched the video. They were mostly dead followers. Sie knnen Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ndern, indem Sie auf unseren Websites und Apps auf den Link Datenschutz-Dashboard klicken. 2.3M Houston rodeo what we talking about tonight? However, Tayler Holder was subject to scandal when Rapper DDG called him out after an altercation where the singer used a racial slur to insult the latter. Tayler Holder is an actor, musician, and social media sensation from the United States who became famous for his TikTok lip-sync videos. Tayler Holder is the latest content creator to use his social media stardom to fuel his blossoming music career. Daso: Now you have this massive following on there. Follow. Showing Editorial results for tayler holder. House, cars, background, rise to fame. PRO BOXING Bouts: 5 rounds: 17 KOs: 2 Record: 4 - 1 - 0 Status: Active Career: 2018-2022 Titles Held: N/A Birth name: Ali Loui Al-Fakhri Alias: "7-Figure-Gibber" Born: 1996-07-14 / Age: 25 Nationality: Saudi Arabian & English Debut: 2018-Feb-03 Division: Cruiserweight (177 lbs) Stance: Orthodox Height: 5'9 / 175 cm Reach: 66" / 167 cm Other Tayler Holder's songs include One Wish (with Ray J), Off the Wall (with X*X*X Tentacion), and Toes (with DaBaby), among others. Holder subsequently stopped selling the masks and, in a statement to Insider at the time, said his intention was to "raise awareness for my generation about the seriousness of COVID-19 through fashion." [Getty] 17 images. On Tayler's YouTube video, the former couple sat down together and opened up to their millions of fans and followers revealing what pushed the two young celebrities to split up. Take the 3-minute survey now. They're just so easy to like grab and go and whatever, but I played piano, drums, saxophone guitar, like of everything. Ahead of the upcoming YouTubers vs. TikTokers fight event, TikTok star Tayler Holder has explained why the weight difference between him and opponent Gib might pose a problem. The TikTok star opened up on the "TMZ Verified" Podcast, following online speculation he might have been involved in unspecified sexual assault allegations. Tayler is famous for being a social media influencer, especially on Tik Tok. I look up to many people, but Justin played a big role in my music because I saw him when I was younger. He shared a new video titled- He got ARRESTED! Sommer Ray Has More Than 25 Million Followers on Instagram Why Is She Famous? In March 2021, they shared a video confirming that they had broken up a month prior. After chatter began to spread online earlier this year that allegations may soon surface against him, the TikTok star started losing prominent. Tayler earns about $35,000 monthly from his music, acting, and social media accounts. Distractify is a registered trademark. All you need to know about the TikTok sensation Brayden Ledford is right here. His debut acting role was in 2018 when he appeared in an episode of the TV show, Total Eclipse. Many people still don't even know that I make music and stuff like that. Holder couldnt bring himself to agree with the decision,calling Gib a trash fighterand asking him to run me a contract and my money or shut the f**k up, cause you are wasting my time.. Currently, he competes in the Ultimate Fighting Championship in the Flyweight division. Ryan Garcia Drops Tayler Holder In The Gym | Garcia Says He's Fighting SoonOur Cash App: https://cash.app/$KoncreteSupportOur Twitter: http://bit.ly/f0PpgqOu. Is Tayler Holder dating anyone? We got him on an episode (coming soon in 2022), and I just saw a huge potential in him to round out his career with a diversity of opportunities, including his music. Some even wondered if Tayler was "the new Nate", an ex-boyfriend of Jeffree's who also appeared in many of his videos. He rose to fame and gained millions of followers on Tik Tok with his lip-syncing video. Tayler concludes the video, saying, "Sommer, please stop throwing shade at us. On December 17, 2021, Holder posted a teaser video on his TikTok profile promoting his new career, moving away from lip-syncing and towards writing and performing his own music. Holder, who was born in Alvarado, Texas, has had a fairly mainstream career. I thought I was done with this. Birth Name Tayler Holder. Shortly after, he got a role in the Brat TV series, Dirt as the lead character. Tayler says he was never publicly. Tayler shared a photo of the huge house on Instagram as they moved in. Why is Jacob Batalon bald? Tayler Holder has a height of 5 feet 10 inches and his weight is 58 Kg. I'll keep that in mind because I want to return to this topic later. Tayler Holder is an American actor, singer, TikToker, and social media personality. He dreamt of becoming a lawyer but became the first-ever Mexican-born UFC champion. Despite his passion for music, he focused on other interests, such as sports. Tayler posted a TikTok in May 2020, tagging Sommer alongside the caption bood up. . Tayler's rise to fame started in 2019 when he started posting lip-syncing videos on the social media platform Tik Tok. Dirt: With Lilia Buckingham, Tayler Holder, Kalani Hilliker, Blaine Maye. Bryce says Tayler's interview with TMZ was absolute BS, especially when he claimed he didn't know Bryce. But now, Tayler and Charly have more news to share. Because it was musically days, and I was getting like 5,000 views, not even likes, but views. 423.4K At first, all you could do on there was the hot stuff with the lip-syncing and similar content. toyourinbox. I think that management's job is to act as an umbrella over everything and then help Tayler make decisions on who needs to be involved. I respect the crap out of him. Tayler Holder was born in the small town of Alvarado, Texas, on August 19, 1997. He also took part in motorsports from the young age of three years. Misty Raney's net worth: How much does she make on Homestead Rescue? However, after five months, he left the group amid speculation of a fallout. Tayler Holder came close to losing it all. Social media user "Charlyforevrr" shared a screenshot of fake LA county records on her Instagram stories, claiming Tayler Holder had been arrested. Isis he going to be the next Nate? Dirt chronicles the journey of Luke Dungey and his family as they navigate the competitive world of motocross. as well as other partner offers and accept our. In 2021, he left Triller Compound, claiming the strict rules were why he left. TikTok star Bryce Hall confirmed the same in a vlog that he received one. Taylor Holder is a popular TikToker with over 20 million followers. They were together for a few months before breaking up in August of the same year. Sean Mendes is another one. *NEW* Tayler Holder Boxing Training 2021 - YouTube 0:00 / 6:32 *NEW* Tayler Holder Boxing Training 2021 MONEY MOTIVE 258 2.81K subscribers Join Subscribe 124 Share Save 20K views 1 year ago. He even made a video to his ex Sommer Ray telling her to stop "throwing shade" on his relationship with Charly. I'm sure you have like artists that you look up to and are inspired by them. However, five months later, he announced his departure, emphasizing that there was no ill will. When you started to get big on TikTok, how did that change how you think about creating and sharing experiences? Tayler Holder Net Worth 2022 - Income, Salary, Cars, Height, Bio. I got into baseball and basketball and stuff like that. Tayler Holder Follow 2474 Following 20M Followers 1.2B Likes I write songs sometimes KEEP STREAMING "Marry You" !! I wasn't always able to sing well, but I always wanted to. On February 4, Keem posted a purported screenshot of a cease and desist letter he said was sent to an unnamed "LA influencer" on behalf of Holder. He also previously dated Kaylyn Slevin, and has been linked to Dixie DAmelio and Kelianne Stankus but neither of those two speculative relationships were ever publicly confirmed. I've had the rise, the fall, redemption to revenge. In her stories, she wrote: A screenshot posted by Def Noodles on Instagram showcased a screenshot of Holders criminal record. Holder has traveled the world performing and collaborating with other content creators. However, he decided to exit after five months, stating he had "outgrown" their style. [Cliff Hawkins/Getty Images for LivexLive], Munroe Bergdorf denies she took part in a "demonic, full-moon blood ritual" at a Charli, High School Music: The Musical: The Series. He also has a huge following on other social media platforms such as YouTube and Instagram. Tayler Holder participated in the Battle of the Platforms held on June 12th in Miami, FL, an event that had YouTubers going head-to-head with TikTokers. He added that any proceeds from the sales would be donated to charity. Jeff Duncan: Tayler and I first met because of a Netflix show we were helping to cast. In 2021, he released several more songs, including the viral single, Never Was You, which attracted over 600,000 views on YouTube. And, his other body measurements such as his chest size, waist size, and hip size, are 42-32-38 inches respectively. [TikTok], Despite speculation from fans, Tayler Holder and Dixie DAmelio did not publicly date and they never confirmed a relationship. He stands at a similar height to his friend Noah Beck. I remember when Russ had like half a million followers, he was selling out like 8,000 people a show, you what I'm saying? Brandon Carrillo Moreno has come a long way. If youre wondering, that makes him a Leo. By. Despite sharing multiple images and videos of his injuries, he did not confirm how he got them. I want to ask you, how does that change? I got into sports at a super early age, around three years old. "They don't follow me for music," he told Forbes. On May 19, 2021, rapper DDG uploaded a YouTube video titled "Tayler Holder is Cancelled (He called me a *****)" in which he claimed that during an altercation with Holder he called him a "Black-ass motherfucker," which he says he interpreted as a racial slur. However, he left again after a few months, claiming there were many restrictive rules. Revolutionizing Healthcare: The Top 14 Uses Of ChatGPT In Medicine And Wellness, Messaging App Telegram Sees Decline In Brazil, The Best Examples Of What You Can Do With ChatGPT, CB Insights 11 Tech Trends Are On Target, Fundamental Problems On Social Media Platforms. It was always what I wanted to do for the rest of my life, but I just ended up blowing up as an influencer first. They made their relationship Instagram official in June 2020, but then later unfollowed each other. With a unanimous decision, AnEsonGin was given the win. Tayler Holder tells me EVERYTHING! Please logout and login again. In 2022, he released a series of songs, including the hit Never Was You, which accumulates over 600,000 views. His content revolves around his dance moves and every day funny videos, often in collaboration with friends. In his first pro fight and third fight he fought YouTuber Jake Paul both undefeated in the amateurs both making their pro debuts and Gib lost by TKO/KO in the first round. From laughing on motorcycles, Holder was seen battered and bloody, trying to speak through his pain, saying: The TikTok star was seemingly less messy in the next few videos, having reached the hospital and had the blood and dirt wiped off. But, the pair seemingly moved past their beef and were once again spotted together before ending their romance for good in July. His debut song, "Fallback," was released in August 2018. Daso: Staying on the top of discipline, going back to you, Tayler, what are some of the lessons and habits from playing sports and playing instruments that have shaped your sound personally? Tayler Holder TikTok Star #112 Most Popular Boost Birthday August 19, 1997 Birthplace Alvarado , TX Age 25 years old Birth Sign Leo About Social influencer and aspiring actor and model. @jenafrumes @itstaylerholder. So that's unique. His content revolves around his dance moves and every day funny videos, often in collaboration with friends. His recent fight which was slated to be his 2nd pro fight against fellow YouTuber Austin McBroom on September 10th 2022 resulted in a win for him. He had found success in sports, acting, and social media, and now he is paving his path in music. He is worth around $2 million. Check on your happiest friends, they're fighting mental battles as well. He is extremely popular on TikTok with over 19 million fans on his itstaylerholder account. ", He added, "I don't know why everyone runs to the internet, I think that it should definitely be something that's handled legally offline.". Tayler Holder is a 24-year-old musician and popular influencer on TikTok, YouTube and Instagram. I lost focus at some points, but I would say that I stayed pretty grounded the whole time. Tayler Holder Looks Like He's In A Lot Of Pain Instagram/TaylerHolder The 25-year-old has snot hanging from his nos e and at this point, he's in way too much pain to either care or notice. she bout knocked me out at the end! Stay up to date with what you want to know. Shortly after their break up, Tayler confirmed his relationship with Charly Jordan. Bieber has had a huge influence on Holder's music career. Who are Tayler Holder's siblings? October 24, 2022 by admin. Tayler attended Carnegie Vanguard High School in Houston, Texas. I had a million followers because it converted from my Musical.ly from back in the day. Klicken Sie auf Alle ablehnen, wenn Sie nicht mchten, dass wir und unsere Partner Cookies und personenbezogene Daten fr diese zustzlichen Zwecke verwenden. The, What Is KSI's Boxing Record? AnEsonGib has been boxing since 2018 and has so far fought five times. He has made his fortune through his singing and acting career and his social media accounts, from where he earns through brand and sponsorship deals. Deji Says Hell, When Is Deji vs Floyd Mayweather's Boxing Match: Fight Date,, How Rich Is KSI? But guitar I've been playing since I was like twelve years old. Tayler plays Luke in the Brat series Dirt. Status Inactive. Career 2021-now. We didn't have money. ", Get to Know Social Media Star Tayler Holder, Hype House and Sway House Have Been Influencer Rivals Since the Very Beginning. Then right after, I had my first viral video, and I was like, 'oh s**t.' Okay. The couple announced their relationship in a Q&A video on Charly's channel and made several videos together while they were dating. PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app! He adds, Tayler was actually the undercard for his Professional boxing event and. Moreover, he has a handsome face and a cool dude attitude. Some people just follow me because I'm, quote-unquote, the hot guy. This TikTok star appreciates fashion and has impeccable taste and her style is inspiring. Alleged documents of Holder being arrested are now circulating online. But who is Tayler, and why is he famous? Here's everything you need to know. Tayler then clarified in a October 2020 video that he did not cheat on Sommer with Charly. A post shared by Tayler Holder (@taylerholder). He has since put out a couple of additional tracks, including a holiday single with Casey Baer. Also, Ed Sheeran too. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. We keep track of fun holidays and special moments on the cultural calendar giving you exciting activities, deals, local events, brand promotions, and other exciting ways to celebrate. Tayler Holder was born in Alvarado, Texas, on August 19, 1997. They don't count out being together in the future. Is Tayler Holden dating anyone? Division Light Heavyweight. However, the information was irrelevant and fake as it listed the TikTok star as Female. Now I want to turn it to you, Jeff, to get your view from a management perspective. [via Instagram], Tayler Holders mid-August birthday makes him a Leo. Considering that Jeffree is a 35-year-old makeup mogul, and Tayler is a 23-year-old TikToker, many immediately began drawing conclusions as to what their relationship could potentially be. Help us change more lives, join TUKO.co.kes Patreon programme. For now, it looks like these two are on good terms again but one person whos decidedly not on Taylers good side is Bryce Hall, who continues to vie for about with Holder on one very specific condition. [via Instagram], As of September 2022, Tayler Holder doesnt appear to be publicly dating anyone. After graduating from high school, he enrolled at Loyola Marymount University. Austin McBroom, AnEsonGib Net Worth Forbes: How Rich Is AnEsonGib? Tayler's friend and fellow TikToker Bryce Hall also confirmed the romance rumors during a livestream saying, "They're definitely feeling all up on each other's faces and stuff." Holder: The way I grew up made me who I am. Thanks to his entertaining posts and comedic personality, hes gained popularity online. Access your favorite topics in a personalized feed while you're on the go. Tayler Holder participated in the Battle of the Platforms held on June 12th in Miami, FL, an event that had YouTubers going head-to-head with TikTokers. Buzzfeed journalist Kelsey Weekman also contacted the LAPD, who confirmed that the TikToker had not been arrested. Tuko.co.ke published an article about Brandon Moreno's bio. Two hours before posting an image of his broken nose, Holder was seen showing off some of his dirt bike skills. On June 8, Tayler Holder broke his silence on the drama involving Sommer Ray. He has two siblings, a brother Trevor Holder and a sister Abby Hall who are also Tik Tok stars. The show follows their daily lives and careers. I want whatever's going to roll it out the best and most efficient way and push it out to the most people for charting and getting on the new music Fridays. Thats all they have; 15 minutes of fame. If youve ever taken a deep dive into the world of TikTok, then youll no doubt know who Tayler Holder is. Conor Anthony McGregor (Irish: Conchr Antin Mac Gragir; born 14 July 1988) is an Irish professional mixed martial artist.He is a former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) featherweight and lightweight double-champion. He also posted videos of himself hanging around Los Angeles with his friends. The key is that someone needs to have a vision for themselves. Holder starts posting content on TikTok, mostly lip-sync and his everyday life with friends. "It's just simply wrong timing right now.". told Forbes' Frederick Daso in an interview in January, part of the TikTok content collective Hype House, Tayler Holder is Cancelled (He called me a *****, Holder appeared on an episode of the "BFFs" podcast. He acknowledged a number of creators had unfollowed him, but gave no further details, leading Portnoy to say he was told there were "sexual misconduct allegations. It was not an option for anyone. What disease did Ray Liotta have, and what caused his death? "Music was always the goal for me," Holder told Forbes. However, he clarified that there was no bad blood, but he had simply outgrown the group. Holder gained traction and attention from all audiences not shortly after publishing his debut TikTok. At first, their match was declared a draw, but was laterchanged to a win in Gibs favorby the International Sport Karate Association after the ordeal sparked large amounts of backlash online (and even prompted Gib to seek a second opinion from the commission). Everything you should know, Who is Gabriel Iglesias' son: Everything to know about Frankie, Tyra Wardlow-Doyle: The life story of Meagan Good's mother. He rose to fame for his funny lip-sync videos on TikTok. Most of the videos were of himself shirtless, which attracted quite a huge following on the platform. The couple announced their relationship in a Q&A video on Charlys channel and made several videos together while they were dating. In March 2021, they shared a video confirming that they had broken up a month prior. TikToker Tayler Holder has been going viral in the past few weeks after rumors of him allegedly s*xually assaulting women went viral. Many people fell into the black hole, but I kept my head straight. The two have been in YouTube videos and TikToks together. Get Started He is one of the top social media personalities, who is also very popular for his TikTok videos, he has over 18 million followers on TikTok. It makes no difference if the talent is interested in film, television, music, or just blowing up on Instagram or being big on TikTok. [via Instagram], According to various sources, Tayler Holder is around 5ft 11 inches tall, which is 1.80m. In a TikTok video he also wrote, "5.19.20," which many commented was the date the influencer couple started dating. Tayler Holder is speaking out..