This belonged to my great grandfather. For your consideration. It could use a little cleaning. Vintage South Bend OREN-O-MATIC Balanced Automatic Fly Reel No. I am not an expert, so I cannot guarantee that it is a 100%. I am sorry for all the glare. This reel weighs just over 8 ounces. Any ideas on value? payment is due when auction is over. They came out in the mid 70's and were pretty much the earliest graphite rods made. as an almost new line in the old letter. ~COLLECTORS~vintage South Bend oren-o-matic No. DESCRIPTION: UP FOR AUCTION IS A VINTAGE SOUTH BEND OREN-O-MATIC AUTOMATIC FLY FISHING REEL. South Bend Oren-O-Matic No. Should be of interest to vintage South Bend automatic fly rods-gadget reels-gear-tackle-accessories- memorabilia& older South Bend fishing equipment related collectors. As mentioned by Hopkintoncane, the way to reverse depends on the presence of the two threaded holes opposite and slightly below the post that the thin spring attaches to. Automatic return on reel works but is untested. 561-818-1081 | 561-748-7508 | [email protected]. Anything less than Five Star Feedback costs me money. If you bid on and win one or more than one auction please allow us to send you an invoice before you pay. Check my feedback record, as I think it speaks for itself, and how I conduct business. I have the matching fly rod listed. Thanks for your support! This reel is all metal and still takes in the line. I HAVE PROVIDED 4 CLOSE UP PICTURES AND TRY TO SHOW SCRATCHES. PAYMENT MUST BE MADE WITHIN 5 DAYS OF THEAUCTION ENDING OR A DISPUTE WILL BE FILED WITH EBAY. This is aNO RESERVE auction with a low starting bid. If there are any issues with the item. fly reel made by Shakespeare. 19. Vintage South Bend Automatic Fly Fishing Reel No. Sold as is. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d71f%2B%3F4f%3E-1477600725f-0x107-, Vintage South Bend Automatic Fly Fishing Reel No. 1130 Model D Fly AUTOMATIC Fly Fishing Reel. A good sign this is true of any reel that they're not beat up in most instances by someone who used the wrong sized screw driver. The lever is held on by what appear to be small friction washers; I assume they could be removed and the lever position reversed, but the drag disc does not have the pin pockets on the other side. This is a South BEnd Oreno_Matic No. Money Back Guarantee if not as described. Thank You! The green 1120 hits the 60's followed by the cheap 1110 Oreno-lite, (re-used number). Buyer always pays return shipping charges. AS ALWAYS IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US. I am selling it to be repaired or for parts. You should use the pictures to help with this description. by Ron Mc Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:54 am, Post Your support is truly appreciated! Some scratches, a few dings, paint is worn along the edges. Beautiful Maroon Colored Face Too. Sale Info Refunds I DO offer a 14 day money back or merchandise credit on returned items(buyers choice) Items must be returned in the same cosmetic and, working condition as sent to you and as seen in my auction pictures. Please se pictures for condition. VERY MINIMAL SURFACE WEAR! NEEDS TO BE CLEANED. THIS IS THE MODEL 1140 D. THE REEL ITSELF IS IN GREAT WORKING ORDER AND IS LOADED WITH OLDER LINE WHICH I HAVE NOT REMOVED. Check out my! I have left the original fly line on for the collector, though I would advise replacing the line for the fly fisher who plans on using the reel. Refunds are issued only upon receipt of returned merchandise in an unchanged condition. I will be glad to combine shipping on multiple wins within 7 days of the first win. FAQ: Last visit was: 02 Mar 2023, 12:42: It is currently 02 Mar 2023, 12:42 . This item has been carefully wrapped for safe transit. The cosmetic condition of them seems to be really good and they spin free. Thanks for shopping with fromus2u! SHIPS WITHIN 24 HOURS. Nice piece, Vintage South Bend Automatic Fly Fishing Balanced Reel #1150 Oren-O-Matic, Vintage South Bend Automatic Fly Fishing Balanced Reel#1150 Oren-O-Matic Nice vintage shape. Sol d as shown, as described. I will ship this item anywhere in the continental United States by USPS Priority Mail for $6.00 or to Alaska or Hawaii for actual cost of shipping. ITHIS IS A VERY NICE SOUTH BEND 1140-A AUTOMATIC FLY REEL WITH A GOOD FISHABLE LINE. Combined Shipping I DO offer combined shipping for multiple items purchased. Some normal wear but are in Good Condition. All items located in Wichita. I will combine item to save shipping. BRAND NEW South Bend Automatic Fly Reel (never opened) - FREE SHIPPING!!! $0.44 Our Price $0.35 Save $0.09. PAYMENT MUST BE MADE WITHIN 5 DAYS OF THEAUCTION ENDING OR A DISPUTE WILL BE FILED WITH EBAY. I ship upon receipt of payment. The reel measures 3" diameter x 2" wide. The patent was for a half round, intricately laminated, bamboo rod and it was issued on August 4, 1928. 1130. I'm guessing a latest model. NOT SELLER! Looks a little rough but no dents or chips. Condition; The Reel is used but. International buyers please dont ask me to falsify the customs documents. WE COMBINE SHIPPING! Dennis Johnson. I'll be listing more on a regular basis so look back for other nice old items. Quick view Details. Clear $7.66 ($0.01/Foot) Shakespeare Micro Spinning Rod 1,695 Amazon's Choice in Fishing Rods 1 offer from $19.97 Many reels are machined out so that air can dry your backing more quickly. We will combine shipping on multi-wins as cost effectively as possible. Just picked this up from an estate sale and seems to work pretty good. Also, I assume because it doesn't say Japan on it that it might be a good ol USA item? Good luck and happy bidding. The number of reels South Bend has offered exceeds 300, making it impossible for any collector yet to gather one of each model. 3 has ware from use but works great and looks great for its age the last one is a SHAKESPEARE ok automatic no. This reel works but needs to be cleaned. I accept PayPal. includes paper work. Please see all photos for condition. 1140,MODEL-E, UP FOR SALE IS A VINTAGE SOUTH BEND OREN-O-MATIC AUTOMATIC FLY FISHING REEL NO.1140. Posts: 552. depending on distance. Search the history of over 797 billion 4 product ratings - South Bend Microlite S Class Spinning Reel 5BB 5.2:1 Gear Ratio MSSP-4110/CP, 2 product ratings - Microlite Spincast Reel *Ball Bearing Drive* 3.0:1 Gear Ratio - Model #MLSC/A-CP, 4 product ratings - South Bend MSSP-4110/CP Mcr Lt-S 4+1Bb Sp Reel Clam. It is number 1140 model E. It is in excellent shape for its age. Powered by The free listing tool. 2 Pieces. days of close of auction. THE CASE SHOWS WEAR ON THE TOP AND BOTTO M LEADING EDGES AS SHOWN IN THE PHOTO. I will be listing a lot of vintage reels. Notice the comment "Interchangeable Spool" on the side of the box. The second item and any others is 50% off shipping. Vintage South Bend Model 1180 Automatic Fly Fishing rod Reel in worn box.good condition.see pics for condition. South Bend dubbed these rods the "Crossbow Stave". Terms of Service Works good and very smooth. It is Model EG. Free shipping for many products! This was my fly reel when I was in high school/college. NO EXCEPTIONS! Fly Fishing Reels Though there are a few scratches here and there. Wooden, when in 1895, he started making Buck Tail Worden lures. In other words, graphite fly rods of any make did not exist in 1960. Fiberglass rod blank. Lubrication is old and the reel needs a good cleaning and fresh lubrication before operation. Aren't the 1122 and 1133 reels products of the mid 1960's? The earlier. This reel was either never used or only used very lightly. IT IS IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION. Shows minor ding on wording side: See photo. 1180 Model A, FISHING REEL. I will gladly combine shipping for multiple items. When payment is received, your item(s) will be shipped out on the next shipping day. Payment must be made within 3 days of auction's end unless other arrangements are approved by seller. and USPS First Class International mail for international buyers. I am selling this reel AS IS. But needs cleaning. lm3vhp.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2Bjw%60%3Elm3vhp-1421ef5ae3e-0xf2-, 1 Working Vintage South Bend 'Oren-O-Matic' Automatic Fly Reel # 1140-D, Normal 0 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Welcome To My Auction The item up for bid is one(1) South Bend Oren-O-Matic 1140D fly reel. But if you have any questions please email me at anytime before close of bidding. Unless worked out prior to. Vintage South Bend #1180 Model A Automatic Fly Fishing Reel Very Clean, Vintage South Bend#1180 Model A Automatic Fly Fishing Reel Very Clean condition Mechanism works fine. Do business with a U.S. seller and get faster delivery. WE OFFER A NO RISK PURCHASE PO LICY. I had one of those as my first fly reel and still have nightmares of taking that spring assembly apart and losing control of the spring. Complete& working. Works Check out my! Plus the drag ring has no LH cuts on the other side. Uploaded by In 1912, they introduced their revolutionary, patented anti-backlash trademark reel, model 1131, made of German silver and selling for $7.50. Check my feedback and bid with confidence. I have a SB 1155, the larger version of this reel. Please wait until you are finished buying to pay. South Bend Adjustable Depth Bobber Stops Qty 3. Please view photos closely as there are no refunds and this description applies for all items that i sell. Here we have a very nice lot of vintage fly reels one is a heddon automatic free stripping no.57 has ware from use and rubs second is a SHAKESPEARE silent TRU art automatic no. SOUTH BEND AUTOMATIC FLY REEL BULLETIN - 7.pdf, SOUTH BEND CASTING ABL MODEL 1000 BULLETIN - 9.pdf, SOUTH BEND CASTING ABL MODEL 300 BULLETIN - 9.pdf, SOUTH BEND CASTING ABL MODEL 400E BULLETIN - 9.pdf, SOUTH BEND CASTING MODEL 15 BULLETIN - 8.pdf, SOUTH BEND CASTING MODEL 20 BULLETIN - 8.pdf, SOUTH BEND CASTING MODEL 300A BULLETIN - 8.pdf, SOUTH BEND CASTING SMOOTHCAST MODEL 50.pdf, SOUTH BEND CASTING SMOOTHCAST MODEL 795M-795MS.pdf, SOUTH BEND CONDOR 510-520-530-540-550-555.pdf, SOUTH BEND CRYSTAL RIVER CR2101-2-3 PAGE 1.pdf, SOUTH BEND CRYSTAL RIVER CR2101-2-3 PAGE 2.pdf, SOUTH BEND GINGER QUILL RIM 1154 PAGE 1.pdf, SOUTH BEND GINGER QUILL RIM 1154 PAGE 2.pdf, SOUTH BEND ORENO 365-365(1) PARTS LIST.pdf, SOUTH BEND ORENO CLASSIC OC0500-OC0505W.pdf, SOUTH BEND ORENO CLASSIC OC3500-OC3505W.pdf, SOUTH BEND SEA-MATIC 808 TECH TIP(1964).pdf, SOUTH BEND SPIN CASTING MODEL 66-67-77.pdf, SOUTH BEND SPIN CASTING MODEL 78-88-89.pdf. See Shipping Calculator for costs to your location. Can any body use this? It is very nice condition for a used reel. It went with an 8' 2-pc fiberglass Actionrod that I also still have. I found these neat vintage fishing reels in the contents of a Minneapolis estate. Calendar, Privacy Policy Romeo Muller Less than 1% of Americans have served over the past decade(DoD statistic) embrace the realities faced to safeguard liberty. Vintage South Bend No. Naturally, the reel was set up for RHW as purchased from a seller certain auction site. I DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS! COMES WITH ORIGINAL BOX& DIRECTIONS. Vtg south bend automatic fly casting reel#1180 model A USA made no rust. Shakespeare & Pflueger Parts. If however, it is not as described and if I am notified within 14 days after you have received your item, I will refund your payment, less shipping both ways. Box, Reel and parts booklet included. Re: South Bend Finalist 1133 value. 1821- numerous scratches as seen in the pictures. Year & value By Langley Model 900 reel,8 years agoon Other Reels 4,3954.4K South Bend #1130 Oreno-Matic Free Stripping Fly Rod Reel. The South Bend label is poor. I OR EBAY WILL ISSUE FINAL INVOICE! THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS. COULD, SO LOOK IT OVER GOOD AND YOU DECIDE. No rust but needs to be cleaned. Add to cart. The shipping prices in my auctions are the same price you would receive at your local USPS office for the same package and services, no additional charges or fees have been added. I'd fish it, they go great with SB rods and are a good weight for balance with bamboo. Thanks for looking! Vintage Fly Rod Reel South Bend USA 1180 Automatic Fishing Trout Sports Outdoors. 1822 fly reel no.1822 mod FF has dent on bottom and slips a little please look at all pictures and bid with confidence. PLEASE DO NOT PAY FOR YOUR ORDER UNTIL YOU RECEIVE AN INVOICE. PLEASE VERIFY MY GRADING BY CLOSELY EXAMINING ALL THE PICTURES- Thank you! FREE LOCAL PICK UP IN SACRAMENTO IS ALWAYS WELCOME. SHIPS WITHIN 24 HOURS. by EastslopesTH 02/13/17 10:58, Powered by phpBB Forum Software phpBB Limited. Seller added the following information: RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp73%28e013%3F%3E%3A-1468b13df6f-0x105-, Vtg Oren-O-Matic Balanced Automatic Fishing Fly Reel No 1140 Model D South Bend, Vintage Oren-O-Matic Balanced Automatic Fishing Fly Reel No 1140 Model D South Bend A vintage automatic fly fishing reel. In the 1931 catalog and the first time this fine reel showed up it was sold at a hefty 16.50 second only to the fine 1300 South Bend Aluminum Reel. Abu Ambassadeur 3500C and Box / c. 1984. Sorry. 30-35$ max. Combined shipping is available. No.1140, Model B, Automatic Fly Reel. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU DO NOT LIKE YOUR ITEM PLEASE LET US KNOW AND WE WILL PROVIDE A FULL REFUND AND PAY FOR THE RETURN POSTAGE. Payment is due within 3 days of purchase. The flat mount model. With only a few small scratches in the edge, left side, pic 3. Case shows very little wear. Vintage SOUTH BEND OREN O MATIC 1130 Automatic Fly Fishing Reel Indianna Tackle. And reel features smooth silent winding, fold-away precision control trigger, and stainless steel line protector. It, along with my pride and joy Pflueger Supreme UL spinning reel, disappeared sometime while I was in college, and my younger brother had unlimited access to my tackle!--not accusing, just saying. 1150 AUTOMATIC BALANCED FLY FISHING REEL USA, Vintage Oren-O-Matic No. Feature the original box. After taking a year off to prepare and move to Florida I am back in business. THE SOUTH BEND NEWS-TIMES. About Us It is number 1140. Then we will assume th. A great reel to use or collect! Has a few small dings and wear commensurate with it's age. Check out my other listings and my"cat2face-Unique Collectibles"Ebay Store! Top. On items where measurements are listed please be aware these are approximate measurements. By 2 inches wide. 1126.MODEL A AUTOMATIC FLY REEL. A.F. This new section of the Antique Rod & Reel Library is a place where one can participate in the buying and selling of vintage fly tackle and related equipment. will wrap securely for safe transit.". WEDNESDAY, and FRIDAY before 1:00pm. AUCTION STARTS AT 14.95 AUCTION RUNS FOR 7-DAYS SHIPPING IS 4.95 WITH UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE ON TIME SHIPPING AND CAREFULLY PACKED. Condition; The Reel is used but not abused. South Bend Microlight Ultralight Trigger Spin Reel South Bend Microlight Ultralight Trigger Spin Reel . WORKS GOOD. See Shipping Calculator for costs to your location. I may respond back to you with a counter offer. You must notify me you do not want combined shipping. I try to provide the most accurate description possible. We combine shipping- extra item(s) ship for free. 1140 Model D- South Bend Automatic Fly Reel, USA (H87). Super nice reel for your collection or use! Re: South Bend Finalist 1144. As such it is being offered as is. There is a wonderful book available now written by Jim Madden, The Fishing Reels Of South Bend. I Ui . I will NOT ship overseas. It probably would help to get the back issues of the articles mentioned, but it only covers pre-war reels. Great for a cheap collectors piece or to fish with. Please contact me first, so we can work out a fair, South Bend Oren O Matic 1145 Automatic Fly Fishing Reel Hvy Duty. Thank you! All items I sell are shipped in a box. We ship worldwide! At cost for 18oz. There is a lot of line on this reel and as you reel in the line towards the end it works and stops as it should But(I'm not a fly fisherman), South Bend Automatic Fly Rod Reel w/original box #1180, up for auction is a South Bend Automatic Fly Rod Reel w/original box#1180, VINTAGE SOUTH BEND OREN-O-MATIC AUTOMATIC FLY FISHING REEL,NO. South Bend No. The box has one split seam on the bottom. Until now, Shakespeare has made almost all of South Bends reels, and many old South Bend reels have been repaired by using Shakespeare parts. Free shipping for many products! Of course I have the right to decline any or all offers. There's a possibility that we didn't receive your email, please try again or call me at(907)360-0699 and we will take all steps possible to clear up any problems. It's a shame that these reels get no love. IT WAS. Happy bidding and check out my other vintage listings. UP FOR AUCTION WE HAVE THIS VINTAGE SOUTH BEND NO. Although somewhat heavy, my old Finalist functioned as well as I ever needed it to, and was wonderfully smooth, in my memory at least. The box is decent, it shows some wear& age. Shipping from Sacramento California only to locations in the USA. READY FOR USE OR DISPLAY! Click here to see all my listings on eBay! by avgfan Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:28 pm, Post Take a look at the pictures& e-mail me with questions. acxDAY, rannrAKi 12, 10-1. Please see pictures for further condition description and if you need additional pictures or information. IF FOR ANY REASON WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR ITEM YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK INCLUDING YOUR ORIGINAL SHIPPING. MADE IN HONG KONG.IT IS THE LARGER REEL TO HOLD TAPERED LINES. No refunds unless the item is returned. FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS. Fast Shipping! Please check out my other fishing related auctions. Pl ease get it confirmed. Color Green Great Working Condition Very Nice Condition Clean. GREAT REEL FOR COLLECTION OR USE. They have a very cool two stage drag that is miles better than the medalist. I am selling this item"As Is" for a collectible for fishing tackle collections, but if you replaced the main spring, it would be perfectly suitable to take to the lake or pond fishing. For other forms of payment. I make every effort to be accurate in my measurements but some items are difficult to measure accurately. Thanks for looking and good luck bidding. The purpose of this board is to discuss, ask questions about, and give answers concerning fly reels, their makers and their history. Anything less than Five Star Feedback costs me money. The green 1120 hits the 60's followed by the cheap 1110 Oreno-lite, (re-used number). As a fishing tool, your reel is worth about $20-ish, because it has a line on it. My feedback is EXCELLENT. Priority mail shipping with delivery confirmation in the U.S. $5 to $11. Just as I took it off the fly rod and put it away years ago. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS BEFORE BIDDING. Florida. Information About Makers and Manufacturers, Appraisals & Identification of Bamboo Fly Rods. It's in nice condition. See picture. No markings other that South Bend 1144 Finalist on white plastic spool cap, white handle. Be advised if you feel the item is priced too high, add it to your WATCH LIST, and as time passes and if it does not sell, I tend to lower the price after a few weeks. 1140 B Automatic Fly Reel USA, This is a vintage South Bend Oren-O-Matic No. FOR GO OR SHOW AND OUTSTANDING FLY FISHING MUST, Classic South Bend Oren-O-Matic No.1140 Model D Automatic Fly Fishing Reel. South Bend - Reels, Rods, Combos. The fishing reel is complete and is in good condition. Please let me know if you have any questions. 1140 Model D Fly reel $12.95 $10.55 shipping SPONSORED WORKING CONDITION OF THIS REEL SEEMS TO BE EXCELLENT. SHIPPING TO JAPAN. LOOK AT PICS AND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS CHECK OUT MY OTHER ITEMS I CAN COMBINE SHIPPING.PLEASE WAIT FOR INVOICE TO PAY OR SHIPPING CANNOT BE COMBINED BUYER TO PAY SHIPPING AND HANDLING STATED AND ANY OTHER CUSTOMS FEES FOR INTERNATIONAL SALES 14 DAY MONEY BACK POLICY LESS THE SHIPPING THANKS FOR LOOKING AND GOOD LUCK BIDDING On Jul-25-11 at 20:02:43 PDT. Thank you in advance for visiting this auction. The shipping for international items is based on Express mail international therefore it will come with insurance and tracking. Quick View. PAYMENT EXPECTED WITHIN 3 DAYS OF INVOICING! SHIPPING AND HANDLING DETAILS $7.00 PRIORITY CLASS USPS AND DELIVERY CONFIRMATION TO THE LOWER 48 STATES(US) DELIVERY CONFIRMATION IS INCLUDED ON ALL SHIPMENTS WITHIN THE UNITED STATES. We ship every business day Monday thru Friday. Be advised to make offers as early as possible. RETURN POLICY: WE OFFER A 14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Any information about this reel would be appreciated, including whether the blue disk can be reversed, effectively switching it from RHW to LHW, Todd. South Bend made an affordable line of fishing rods for freshwater fly fishing and baitcasting as well as salt water and big game fishing. Great for the angling enthusiast or collector alike. Guys, the reel Ron pictured is specifically the 1110 Model D. Above is the 1110 Model C before the feature changes. In Working Condition. If you don't receive a response from our company within 24 hours. Scratches& finish wear. No tax. WE WANT OUR CUSTOMERS TO BE 100% SATISFIED WITH THEIR PURCHASE. The item can be re listed. It is Made in the USA! I don't know what all is there and you need to show me what you need and I will try to find them and see if I have it. Made in the USA. THIS IS A NO. Not much is known aboutsouth11 Worden's early life or his activities after leaving South Bend. Or most other forms of payment. So bid with confidence! South Bend Oren-o-matic # Model Fly Fishing Reel. BID CONFIDENTLY Reputable eBay Seller for 10 Years! 1165 Oreno Model A Vintage Manual Fly Fishing Reel - Read $37.99 $13.00 shipping or Best Offer SPONSORED Vintage Southbend Oren-O-Matic Fly Reel W 8' Rod And Minnow Bucket $69.99 $22.60 shipping or Best Offer SPONSORED South Bend Oren-O-Matic No. 1140 Model D Fly reel at the best online prices at eBay! Just picked this up from an estate sale and seems to work pretty good. 1130 automatic fly reel. I f you do not have a confirmed address with Ebay o r Pay Pal. 1180 Model A(fly) FISHING REEL. by Ron Mc Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:46 am, Post Meisselbach & Sons "Neptune" Model #40 Free Spool with Original Box Circa-1918 $355.00 Quick View . THE BOTTOM OF THE BOX HAS SPLIT SIDES AS SHOWN. Check out all the great vintage collectibles& antiques in my eBay Store! SEEMS TO BE IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION BUT I ALWAYS SUGGEST NEW OILING WHEN YOU RECEIVE THE REEL. Rods N Rust for more Sportsman's gear for sale. Shipping is FREE on all orders $50+ Join the Crew 0 Products Ready2Fish Worm Gear Other Brands Tools Combos Nets About SouthBend Contact We do NOT ship international. PAYMENT: Payment by PayPal. E7/130211, Powered by, Vintage South Bend Automatic Model #1190 Green Rare Fly Fishing Reel - Gladding Group - Japan. The Reel has a few minor blemishes and scratches but nothing major. #3. A GREAT WORKING AND LOOKING REEL. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. I will combine items for shipping which END ON THE SAME DAY to reduce shipping costs so if you are a multiple item winner. Seems to me it would work good after a cleaning. ESTATE FIND: HERE IS A NICE VINTAGE HEDLINER FLY ROD MADE BY HEDDON WITH A SOUTHBEND AUTOMATIC MODEL 1190 REEL. by fishingthefly 04/17/08 12:49, Post Money Back Guarantee if not as described. If you have any questions. and we'll send to you but must charge shipping) I'm a disabled OIF/OEF veteran- this is how I keep busy and out of trouble; Please check my other listings.