One person brought me a check, FBI agent, for a million, five hundred thousand dollars, a bank draft, and I refused to look at it from the Mission Bell Winery in California. Life Story (53-1108A). Branham's departure, you still cater to men who hold Bro. Just then it happened. When I asked him to help me because I was in such a need, he said, Go to work. espaol, Pearry Green and he sent me off with next to nothing. But we were not the only ones falling into the trap with him. Since none of them have ever worked; why am I not included in this? They have no furniture of there own, no car, and no future, only God. , This page was last edited on 10 October 2015, at 19:28. Maybe you don't consider her children as nieces and nephews of yours, but I am sure that Bro. You sure have been doing it for the past 25 years. Green and even other brothers approached him in this matter and finally he denies having received the money. Becuase time will not go on another 25 years. Even though there are some that still condemn me on that. How strange his own son would not donate blood in that emergency case. Post in Canada, who I had met one time up there in an airport. We live like ordinary people, when God in Heaven knows Id be a multi-millionaire if I wanted to be. I am asking myself what will be done with the large sum of money accumulated by now after the 26th of October, 1990. Only just one day before departing for a mission trip,Gerald Lee Walkerreceived aletterfrom a minister in New Zealand requesting his assistance in helpingSarah Branhamand her family with their desperate situation. " Just imagine while my father was still alive, my brother appeared before a Notary Public as William Branham transferring the William Branham Evangelistic Association into another corporation. When I came home my mother acted very nervous around me. As my husband and I could not go along with any of the strange doctrines we of course were pushed out from participating in the money that was so generously given to the members of the family as well as for mission purposes. Sarah called me, and told me how she has been treated. Later I found out that Rebekah was with Pearry Green and they had a difficult time finding her to let her know about the accident. I have just given you this little information to let you know that those who have taken responsibility after my father passed away are not at all the way they present themselves. And I have taken no money from no peoples. It is very easy to spread the rumor all over the world that Sister Sarah acts strange but cover up the facts that made me act the way I do. Now after almost 25 years since Bro. [4], Oh, how everything was gone. So, the only two eye witnesses were Meda Branham, the wife and Sarah Branham, the daughter. The last argument before we left was because my sister Becky wanted to stay in the apartment with her friend Betty Collins. To get ready and come to the states, and there he would lead him to a man that would give him new wine. He said, From this time you dont need to worry any more. The Rev. It doesn't bother me if it is three billion. Pearry Green who promised to take him as a co-pastor and accommodate him in Tucson. My father had a notebook on his sermon The trail of the serpent. My mother let me read where he had written: I will be betrayed by someone very close to me. Later when she wanted to see the notes again, she was told by Billy Paul that there were no notes, the pages were empty. So why can't Sarah have a good home also from her father's ministry? Also I would like to mention something that happened after the accident that always bothered mother and me. - Sarah Branham, confirmed by Rev. You don't need all those deity people around you, using you t o put forth their carnal purpose- even though they have money to throw away. Thats true., Palmerworm, Locust, Cankerworm, Caterpillar, God in Heaven knows Id be a multi-millionaire if I wanted to be, The Unconditional Covenant That God Made With His People, In the highlighted 13th paragraph of the letter below from his daughter, Sarah Branham De Corado, she makes it known that, Just recently a noted lawyer in New York looked into the matter and showed me different bank statements which are still in my possession, One shows the amount in cash of 3,113,676 plus stocks 130,645 plus other things, This money was left untouched since the departure of my father, According to the notary document it is fixed for 25 years, http://the-messenger-of-god.blogspot.com/2011/09/attachment3.html, http://en.believethesign.com/index.php?title=File:Raymond-Jackson-Billy-Paul-Branham-lg.jpg. All these ministers became rich using my fathers name. I'll have to answer for your tithing, the people that give it to me. I come poor; I will return poor. After reading the booklet I wrote an open letter an rebuked the whole thing and challenged them on their statements. So when I came home I met you and Bro. Because I used the Bible to defend him and not a bunch of quotes taken out of context of the sermons. Of course he could not go along with every wind of doctrine or become a slave of man. , In the same way it is very easy to spread the rumor that Sister Jackson from South Africa is mentally ill, at the same time keeping secret why she landed in a mental institution. He had a rare blood type and they had to send to another city for it. I have said nothing but the truth. And I--what little money I get a hold of, why, I put it in foreign missions, all we don't just have to eat on, and we--we live poor. Kiswahili, Branham would see them as his grandchildren. In this booklet they said that, "His body was kept in state at Faith Assembly Church, Jeffersonville, In.". sarah branham de corado age, sarah branham de corado pictures, sarah branham de corado letter, is sarah branham de corado still alive . She never asked me to wite this or do anything. * This article is published by Sister Sarah Branham De Corado, brother William Marrion Branham's own daughter. After the accident things changed dramatically. Also I would like to mention that Billy Paul gave 75,000 dollars of the church money to Mr. Doug McQuiz in Tucson to start his church and a construction business. And in the eyes of God this whole thing is not right. In the same way it is very easy to spread the rumor that Sister Jackson from South Africa is mentally ill, at the same time keeping secret why she landed in a mental institution. Then that afternoon these men all came and parked in the driveway of his home and were suppose to have repented to him of that. If we are not willing to do it the law will have to do it for us. God, be merciful. We are poor. Just recently a noted lawyer in New York looked into the matter and showed me different bank statements which are still in my possession. headquarters at Springfield Mo. This was not an insignificant amount of money in 1926 and certainly a lot of money for a 17 year old boy. All done in the name of William Branham, God's prophet. He also claimed that he took no money from no peoples and could have been a millionaire if he took the money, as follows, And friends, its the truth tonight. The things which are not right amongst Gods people must be straightened out immediately. Please give those little children something of their grandfather's ministry. Billy Paul, you have went with men who hold to quotes, etc. Some of them setting right here thats acting on the board right now. Branham. My mother used to get so upset at all the different doctrines that were going on and that Billy Paul would not try to stop them or at least stand for his father which he claimed to love so much. I was in North Carolina at the time. If so, then you are just using the financial condition as a leverage on her. And it would do you well to listen to the scriptures on this. Raymond (Junior) Jackson's response to her letter. I am going to send you a tract, telling what the Lord showed me back in 1988. And I want it to be clean and pure when I hit in that day. In the way I look at it, it is indirectly connected with my fathers accident. I am doing this out of respect for her, being Bro. The Bible only spoke of one major Prophet for our age, Malachi 4:5-6. Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. After the sermon a prayer line was called and I was in that prayer line. social studies weekly 4th grade answer key week 4. sarah branham de coradowinter storm 2022 name. This has become obvious. His house in Tucson is empty and I have no place to stay. , You wanted to talk to me on this. Some in print and some on tape. Very soon I hope things will come to light which were done wrong including with all the pastors in the message who take the tenth (tithes) from the people and treat the large sums of money as their private income. As you have. I love my wife and she loves me. Be the first one to, The Sarah Branham Investigation Part 3 The Investigation Begins, the-sarah-branham-investigation-part-3-the-investigation-begins, Advanced embedding details, examples, and help, Terms of Service (last updated 12/31/2014). Sister Meda died a few years ago, so, today, (that is if she is alive) Sarah would be the only living witness of that fateful day. Becuase time will not go on another 25 years. We don't have these great, big, flowerly things, and television casts. That idea in itself lets me know that you are all mixed up. My father ordered his food and then I hear him tell mother: I am going to call Becky one more time. He called and came back to the table very upset. One shows the amount in cash of 3,113,676 plus stocks 130,645 plus other things. Then that afternoon these men all came and parked in the driveway of his home and were suppose to have repented to him of that. Pearry Green of Tucson presenting himself nicely as the pastor of the Branham family suggested that I give him 50,000 which he would invest into a travel agency. We were of course not only disappointed we were upset seeing the luxury the rest of the family and also especially the ministers in this message are enjoying. In the same way it is very easy to spread the rumor that Sister Jackson from South Africa is mentally ill, at the same time keeping secret why she landed in a mental institution. I don't need anyone's influence. He signed it as William Branham Jr. He gave a great testimony in which he related how God spoke to him in two different dreams. I am sure of one thing, if Bro. It`s a known fact than insurance companies are here to rip you off. I come poor; I will return poor. We're just trying to do the best we can.[11]. I am asking myself what will be done with the large sum of money accumulated by now after the 26th of October, 1990. Branham's name and message and run wild. For truly they are responsible along with the rich ministers for the mess in the Bride. Just imagine while my father was still alive, my brother appeared before a Notary Public as William Branham transferring the William Branham Evangelistic Association into another corporation.