Terms of Use 14 to Mar. He always had a "Bigger than life" personality. Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses 30 Nottingham Rd, Hagerstown, MD 21740. Join our obituary notification email list. Born, November 15, 1961 in Baltimore, MD, she was the daughter of Vivian Cornett Seiler of Great Cacapon, WV and of the late Nelson George Seiler. Dear Pat, Mark, Maryle, Alex, Brittany, Daved and grandson, Robert, With our many years of experience in caring for people from all walks of life, you can expect compassionate care, high integrity, and excellence in service. A celebration of Holly's life will held at a later date. A lot of good memories from years past. He was born on Williamsport, MD Mary Lou Koontz, 92 of Williamsport, MD passed away on Saturday, February 25, 2023, at Doeys House in Hagerstown, MD surrounded by her loving family. Search years from 1996 to today for obits, ancestry info. Immediate Need (301) 739-5498. He will be missed. Linda was born in Hagerstown, MD on January 5, Patricia Louise French, age 86, died February 8, 2023, peacefully at home in Hagerstown, MD. Our thoughts are with you and your sons. He was able to touch many lives while here, and he will be missed. Thoughtfully, Incredible family man, community supporter, provider of smiles, laughs and hugs at high school musical rehearsals and field trips, host of the greatest Christmas Eve parties, the man that always provided the best real-talk life and career advice, an inspiration to so many, and a light that will shine forever in the lives of those you can impacted. Subscribe. Barb was proceeded in death by her parents John and Alice Worthington, her husband James and her brother John Worthington. Davis Funeral Home. North, Hagerstown, MD on Friday, August 27, 2021 from 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm. And then sometimes you meet someone you admire because they are passionate, as passionate as you are about a subject or group. She enjoyed crafting, scuba diving, being with her family, especially during the annual holiday cookie exchange and participate in muddy mommas competitions. She always had time for the boys. To celebrate Scott's life, the family asks that you wear attire that you feel best represented him. If there is anything I can do for you all don't hesitate to ask. We were so sorry to hear about Holly- she was a wonderful person and we always enjoyed talking with her and Bill when our sons played on the same basketball teams many years ago. I remember your dad visiting WES for school activities. What I do know is she was well loved , she was an amazing woman, she was a given ,helping and godly woman. Shirley is survived by her loving husband, Melvin R. Smith of 72 years, and her children, Sandy Flook (Allen), Gary Smith (Dawn), Cathy Leatherman (Kevin), Janet Andrews (Dave), Mark Smith, daughter-in-law, Sharon Smith, and brother, Walter Shirley Loretta Smith, 88, of Hagerstown died on Friday, February 24, 2023, at Fahrney-Keedy Memorial Home. She was a member of Lansdowne Church of God in Baltimore, MD. Looking back, I know that weekend was supposed to happen exactly as it did. John, Bill, and Kevin, MD We were close neighbors on Factory Road where our children either attended school or played soccer together in younger years. She loved to dance and was a very hard Williamsport, MD Linda Jean Byers, 77, of Williamsport, MD passed away on Thursday, February 16, 2023, surrounded by her family. Home; Obituaries. | Hagerstown, MD Obituaries Fax: (301) 733-6369. February 26, 2023 She is survived by her loving daughters Tina, Susan and Jen and very loved grandkids Morgan, Mark Jr, Giuliano, Richard III and Dylan; her brother William (Bill) and wife Norma and her sister Joanne and husband Steven. Contact Us. Way too soon man! Prayers to all Love Always Scott graduated from North Hagerstown High School in 1980, he went on to continue his education at Frostburg State University, where Crazy Scott was born, he graduated in 1987. Hed pack it up every Thr, Fri, and Sat for a night of DJing at the Burg. Take a few moments to express your wishes now and help to ease the burden on your loved ones. Ancestry.com ($) Online condolences may be expressed at www.douglasfiery.com. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. If you've experienced a loss, or are planning in advance, we are here for your each step of the way. Byron & Sons Tannery, where she worked for many years as a leather finisher. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. I am so so very sorry for the loss of your wife and mother. God bless you. Our friendship began with our participation in Big Sisters, later to become Big Brothers/Big Sisters, and I had always meant to get back in touch with her, as she was such a nice person. Hearts that beat to the tune of kindness can change the rhythm of the world. Virginia attended Middletown High School. Dear Bill & Family, All Rights Reserved. Later in high school, Dean played defensive end for the Smithsburg Leopards football team and was on the wrestling team. I remember meeting Scott in the Jaycees of Hagerstown. I've know scott since I was 15 on a work program through high school at impact graphics since that scott seemed to take me under his wing been a part of my life since we met lots of memories with scott and his family gone but wont be forgotten thanks crazy scott, Sometimes someone comes into your life and brightens it every time they enter the room. Rest In Peace, Dear Scott and family, Bud was preceded in death by his wife Mary E. Clark in 1998. So glad we got to talk to you while you were in the hospital. Your submission has been received! We are very sad to learn of Hollys passing. USGenWeb Maryland Archives search online With 35 years of experience you can be sure that . Rest easy brother, The world is a little less today due to you not being in it but for sure you left a strong foot patch on anyone who knew you eas taught by you or guided. Ancestry.com ($), Douglas A. Love, The Williams -- Jeff, Wendy, and Hunter. Sending condolences to Scotts children, family and numerous friends. Scott found his true calling with the Mason-Dixon Council, Boy Scouts of America where he was employed for the last 19 years.Scott was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church, Masonic Friendship Lodge no.84, Exchange Club, Ravens Roost 124, and a former member of the Jaycees. They had many special times together at Frostburg State University. Private burial will be in Bethel Cemetery. He was a 1984 graduate of Smithsburg High School. Linda L Hastings Obituary It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Linda L Hastings of Hagerstown, Maryland, who passed away on February 23, 2023, at the age of 81, leaving to mourn family and friends. Scotts heart definitely change the rhythm of those lives that he touched. Dean was employed with the Dean Michael Bromley, 56, of Smithsburg, MD, passed away on Wednesday, February 8, 2023. Hagerstown, MD obituary and death notices. She is preceded in death by her 2023 J. L. Davis Funeral Home. Online condolences may be expressed at www.douglasfiery.com, Bill and Family Linda was born in Hagerstown, MD on January 5, 1946 to the late Raymond Andrew and Beulah (Scott) Tosten. If youd like to keep anything from your loved ones gravesite, please pick items up on or before this date. We hit all the old hangouts and had the time of our lives celebrating Tim. I am grateful for our friendship. A funeral service was held on Thursday, March 2nd 2023 at 11:00 AM at the Garfield United Methodist Church (13628 Stottlemyer Rd, Smithsburg, MD 21783). at archive.org Holly was the first one to sign up and help anywhere when asked. Bill, Sincerely Scott was a great friend to both of our sons. Bud worked as a maintenance mechanic for Fairchild in Hagerstown until his Sharpsburg, MD Robert Joseph Bud Clark, 92, of Sharpsburg, MD passed away on Friday, February 24, 2023 at his home in Sharpsburg. Directly order flowers, view and sign the condolences book, share memories and more to celebrate lives of those dearly missed. Maryland Tombstone Project, Washington County, Maryland Genealogy Links, U.S. Social Security Death Index 1935-2014, Department of Veterans Affairs Death Information and advice to help you cope with the death of someone important to you. Davis Funeral Home, when you need caring morticians to help make your loved ones last viewing reverent and memorable. There was never a dull moment with Crazy. Born December 7, 1951 in Hagerstown, she was the daughter of the late William. We love you man and will miss you in a big Crazy way. Hours of Operation:24 Hours a Day - 7 Days a Week. They're not a map to follow, but simply a description of what people commonly feel. He was born on April 25, 1930, in Thelma Eileen (Delauter) Monninger, 76, of Hagerstown, MD passed away on Sunday, February 19, 2023, at Meritus Medical Center in Hagerstown, MD. Washington I often think of the great times on McKee Ave with the boys being at either your house or ours almost every day. Our heart and prayers go out to all. Hagerstown, MD Susan Adele Shelly, 71, of Hagerstown, MD, passed away Sunday, February 26, 2023, at Doey's House. Brendan Dalton Fitzsimmons, 51, of Williamsport, MD, passed away, Tuesday, March 8, 2022, at his home. The world was a better place because he lived. Hagerstown MD 21740 | 301-739-3250 | Accessibility . Terms of Use | Privacy. The Schreiber Family, Copyright 2020 Douglas A. Write your message of sympathy today. She was so nice. After college Scott worked for Showtime Industries as part of the music entertainment industry, he later returned to Hagerstown and opened PM Promotions. Brendan graduated from Covington High School in1988 and later graduated from Swarthmore College in 1992. Born June 17, 1955, in Hagerstown, MD, he was the son of the late Barbara Ann Morse was born on May 10, 1958, in Silver Spring, Maryland. Barb was proceeded in death by her parents John and Alice Worthington, her husband James and her brother John Worthington. Shirley Loretta Smith, 88, of Hagerstown died on Friday, February 24, 2023, at Fahrney-Keedy Memorial Home. Sincerely, Mark & Sue, Dear Bill, John and Kevin: I was friends with Holly from the mid-1980s to the mid-1990s. She was a 1964 graduate of Williamsport High School in Williamsport, MD. Holly was such a kind, sweet person and always had a smile. Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Central Time. So very sorry to lose Scott too soon. I pray that the memories and knowing she is watching over from above lightens some of the pain you are feeling . Dear Bill, John, and Kevin I am so very sorry to hear that Holly has lost her battle with cancer. Then contact the caring and understanding morticians at J.L. He enjoyed seeing you both at school. Send simple, comforting meals with Home Chef. browse over 240 million cemetery records, in Hagerstown, Scott & I met at the Burg & became fast good friends!!! He was the Owner/Operator of Reichard Industrial Products in Hagerstown, MD since 1983. He will be missed. 1790-Current craigslist provides local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, services, local community, and events Online condolences may be expressed at www.helsleyjohnsonfh.com. We and are thinking about you and your family during this very difficult time. Douglas A. He participated in Leadership Maryland (Class of 2007), Fountain Head Country Club Member, Assembly Club, and was an Adjunct Faculty member at Hagerstown Community College. Troy loved coming over to your house and Holly always made it happen. Hagerstown Morning Herald and Daily Mail Obituary Index 1790-2007 at the Washington County Free Library Holly's memory will live on in the hearts of all who knew her. Hagerstown, MD - William Gerald "Bill" Corsbie, Jr., 65, of Hagerstown, MD passed away on Wednesday, February 8, 2023, at Meritus Medical Center in Hagerstown, MD. With our many years of experience in caring for people from all walks of life, you can expect compassionate care, high integrity, and excellence in service. He was such a good guy. Rest In Peace Scott. I am deeply sorry to your family for their loss and also to the 10000s of scouters and scouts that you graced with your smile and your laugh. He was 70 years old. Please know that all of you are in our thoughts and prayers. In addition to her mother, she is survived by her daughter, Amanda Nicole Mandi Michael and her husband Jay of Berkeley Springs, WV, one sister, Lorraine E. Young of Baltimore, one brother, Nelson G. Seiler of Great Cacapon, four grandchildren, Madison Paige Kesner, Grace Elizabeth Sullivan, Jayden Scott Michael, Maci Lynlee Michael all of Berkeley Springs, several nieces and nephews, and her four fur babies, Ollie, Stormy, Biddle and Luna. at Maryland State Archives May God bless you with His strength and mercy. Ill remember his lessons for years to come, but Ill never forget his amazing, one-of-a-kind humor and spirit. Washington We are thinking of you all and praying for strength and peace during this time. She was also proceeded in death by her Brothers, Homer H. Lewis Jr., Gerald B. Sue and I were deeply saddened to see Holly's obituary in today's paper. As many have already expressed, she was so kind and thoughtful, such a positive presence. He was a Hagerstown, MD Douglas Allan Doug Reichard, 69, of Hagerstown, MD passed away on Tuesday, February 28, 2023, at Doeys House in Hagerstown, MD. Herald-Mail Obituaries (1996-Current) at Genealogy Bank ($) Herald-Mail Online Obituaries 2008-2009 at Ancestry.com ($) Maryland Church Records, Deaths and Burials Index 1669 - 1967 (partial) at Maryland State Archives. Stay strong. Fiery Funeral Home, 1331 Eastern Blvd NHagerstown, MD 21742Get Directions. Obituary Holly Hope Proctor, 66, of Hagerstown, MD, passed away, Wednesday, March 31, 2021, at the Meritus Medical Center with family and friends by her side. FEMA Covid Funeral Expense Reimbursement Information. Maryland Death Card Index 1898-1910 and Lots of good memories bring a smile to my heart as it breaks for the Paddack family. Preceded in death by her mother, Lucille Schoppert, father, Frank Schoppert, brother, Shirley Rae West, 88, of Greensburg, MD, passed away Friday, February 10, 2023, peacefully in her sleep at Sterling Care, Boonsboro, MD. Hagerstown, MD - at Call Now (301) 791-7759 | Available 24/7, visit COVID-19 Funeral Assistance | FEMA.gov. You will no longer receive messages from our email mailing list. Obituaries in the Baltimore Sun, past 30 days, I will keep all of you in my prayers. She has always held a special place in my heart for her gentle spirit and kind soul. We grieve with you. As the sun sets You will always be that shining star for people to lookup to. Harman Funeral Home, P.A. I want to express my deepest sympathies to his family, bit especially his children. But family did not stop there, The young men and women that passed through the doors of the Mason Dixon Council Office, The regular community that celebrated just being around You. Hagerstown, MD JACK BYERS OBITUARY Jack Blake Byers passed away peacefully on May 3, 2022 at the age of 89 in Hagerstown, Maryland. The love she had for you and the boys was obvious and endless. I'm so sorry for your loss and if we can do anything for you please let us know. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. September 3, 1941 - I will miss you dearly you were one of a kind Crazy Scott , Scott you were always A true friend. and throughout Washington County So warm, welcoming, smart and thoughtful. Private interment will be at the Rose Hill Cemetery, Hagerstown, MD. May the sweet memories of your beloved Wife and Mother surround you and bring peace and comfort. Born December 28, 1959, in Philadelphia, PA, he was the son of the late Michael and Mary (Burin) Drahuschak. past 3 days, Our thoughts, prayers and deepest condolences are with Alex, Corey and the Family. Fiery Funeral Home 1331 Eastern Blvd. I worked with "Crazy Scott" at three National Scout Jamborees. We invite you to learn more about our services. In addition to her parents, Shirley was preceded in death by her husband Richard 'Dick' West, infant son Dwan West, sisters, Jean Kapscos, Paulene Hahn, Gwendolyn 'Flicker' Ridenour, Ruby Braithwaite, and Shirley Rae West, 88, of Greensburg, MD, passed away Friday, February 10, 2023, peacefully in her sleep at Sterling Care, Boonsboro, MD. She was predeceased by : her parents, Homer H Lewis Sr. and Evelyn C. Lewis (Wolfe); her husband Earl C. Hastings; her siblings, Homer H. Lewis Jr., Gerald B. Lewis (Delk), Connie Harbaugh and Wanda Magaha; and her son-in-law Bill Corsbie Jr.. She is survived by : her sister Wilda Forcino; her children, Timothy E. Hastings (Shari), Kathy Alexander (Paul) and Tammy Corsbie; her grandchildren, Dustin Hastings, Katelyn Nesselrodte (Chris), Erika Benner (CJ), Joseph Alexander, Jessica Sweitzer and Alyssa Hill (Talon); and her great grandchildren, Payson Nesselrodte and Briella Benner. She was born November 10, 1934, in Foxville Md, she was Dean Michael Bromley, 56, of Smithsburg, MD, passed away on Wednesday, February 8, 2023. MD Obituaries and Funeral Home Records Funeral Service Express your sympathy with fresh flowers, hard-delivered by a local florist before the funeral. His son, Daved, is my best and oldest friend. Index 1850-2010, Copyright 2022 Born July 21, 1952, in Milford, DE., Sarge was the son of the late Willard L. Griffith Sr. and. Copyright 2020 Douglas A. I will always remember how kind she was to us when we moved back to the area. We are so very sad to hear about this great loss for your family. We roomed together off campus for a year. He is also survived by nine grandchildren; 16 great grandchildren and several great, great grandchildren. Scott passed way too early. Brady and Katherine have spoken of Brendan often to us. Oops! Mr. Proctor, I'm so sorry to hear about your beautiful wife. It was a shock to hear of Scott's passing. From the moment we met , it was instant friendship. Rest Haven Funeral Home Obituaries in Hagerstown, MD. Love you brother, I'll see you down the road. Enter your email below to receive a grief support message from us each day for a year. Peace, Ed is survived by his wife of 59 years, Kay (Stitely) Ridenour, children, Lori Vaughn, Brenda Zacher (Mark), David Krietz (Kathy), Kenneth Ridenour, grandchildren, BJ Schildt (Maureen), Chip Vaughn (Ashley), Carrie Laird (Nathan), Samantha Smith (Sean), Kyle Vaughn (Nicole), Shawnell Zacher, Zack Kreitz (Sarah), Kaylee Kreitz, Edward J. Patricia retired in Patricia Louise French, age 86, died February 8, 2023, peacefully at home in Hagerstown, MD. All you had to do was say Crazy and everyone at school knew who you were talking about. You are sorely missed, but will never be forgotten. Sending you healing prayers and wishing you comfort. 1790-Current, Washington County, Maryland Obituary Locator 1790-2007, Washington County Obituaries and Newspapers, Washington County, He was always kind and such and amazing person. Linda retired from W.D. If youd like to keep anything from your loved ones gravesite, please pick items up on or before this date. Maryland Obituaries Browse Obituaries and Death Records in Hagerstown, Maryland This page shows only the 20 most recent obituaries in Hagerstown, Maryland. December 28, 1935 - February 26, 2023 (87 years old) Hagerstown, Maryland Send Flowers Share your support Light a candle Illuminate their memory Lester Robert Line Obituary We are sad to announce that on February 26, 2023 we had to say goodbye to Lester Robert Line in Hagerstown, Maryland. he loved that car .we just talked about pulling motor out this winter and repainting engine compartment. Born November 7, 1926, she was the daughter of Roger V. and Ruth Langley Garrett. Scott also volunteered with the United Way and was well known as a community mentor and thoroughly enjoyed his time playing Santa Claus for many years. Tammy Freed and Mark Reeder, Tammy Freed and Mark ReederHagerstown, MD. His work with the Boy Scouts Of America as well as his volunteerism with loical service clubs will continue to resonate and help to define his legacy. At some point in time we were wrestling and a well timed devastating suplex took out the legs of the bed. Copyright 2008 - 23 Helsley-Johnson Funeral Home & Cremation Center. Washington County Genealogy at Family Search With heartfelt sympathy Please know of my love for you all, and that on St. Patricks day I will offer Mass for Brenden and his family. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to: Hospice of Washington County 1710 Underpass Way, Suite 300, Hagerstown, MD 21740. For some people, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party. We cater to the family's wishes with our burial and cremation services. Donna was active with grief support groups where she volunteered with meetings and was active with Be Kind. With muc love and my prayers, Fr. He gained one of the best. Born September 3, 1941, in Hagerstown, MD, she was the daughter of the Late Homer H Lewis Sr. and Evelyn C. (Wolfe) Lewis. You will be missed so very much. I am grateful for your counsel on a wide range of things. BL, Rest In Peace friend. Arleen was a graduate of Fort Hill High School in Cumberland, MD, with the class of 1951. other records. Please try again later, or re-subscribe. We want to contribute to the goodness resulting from Brendan's life and this sorrowful loss. Born June 17, 1955, in Hagerstown, MD, he was . He was so proud of his children. Bill and family, Burial will be in Beaver Creek Cemetery. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. search online Marcus Aurelius said, "Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Ancestry.com ($). Rest In Peace Types of information should include: If you are eligible for funeral assistance you will receive a check by mail, or funds by direct deposit, depending on which option you choose when you apply for assistance. Then, Scott went to work for Hess Holders. Scott was so electric full of lifewho could resist Scotts infectious bigger then life personality!!! Bill, John & Kevin Born Saturday, August 28, 1954 in New Bedford, PA, she was the daughter of the late John Edward Hall and the late Frances Rae (Minerd) Hall. She worked as a project manager/field inspector with RK&K Engineering in Keyser, WV. Morning Herald Obituaries 2003-2008 Brother. Many hugs, I have a thousand stories, but none will come out Prayers to the Paddack and Mondschein families. View obituary Julius Thomas Walent Hagerstown, Maryland February 13, 2023 (90 years old) View obituary Ann E. Magrogan-Goodrich Halethorpe, Maryland February 13, 2023 (90 years old) View obituary Flora Cooper Potomac, Maryland February 12, 2023 (90 years old) View obituary Karen Charisse Bynum Baltimore, Maryland February 11, 2023 (63 years old) My heart breaks for you all . RIP MY FRIEND. Rest Haven Funeral Home and Cemetery is the primary provider of funeral and cremation services that create a healing experience for families and their loved ones. Ed is survived by his wife Bonnie Martin Pitzer, 81, of Martinsburg, WV passed away on February 16, 2023, at Canterbury Nursing Home.