It would be both probablyprotective and use. Do I email our birth charts to you? Would love your insight on this particular square in our chart and if it could be interpreted as a DW because of the house placements in our natal charts? With Pluto comes jealousy, obsession, compulsion, fearsome desire, terror, rage-a fight to the death, to the last gasp. OMG Im just fighting my way back to sanity after a 2 year long relationship with his pluto square my moon and my pluto square his moon. I met this man back in December, out of the blue, and without looking for anything whatsoever. It is a hot catalyst of a natal aspect or synastry between two people. I have a one question chart for 89.99, Patty. I was told the guy I have deep feelings for has his Pluto trine my Moon. Moon Square Pluto Synastry is an astrological aspect that brings together two very intense energies. She was the reason he took me to court because I contacted her to tell her that we had slept with each. I just have to back away now & again. Even when you might just think youll go one day without thinking of them, something pops up that reminds you of them and once theyre on your mind, thats it. Me and a gem have a less than one degree moon / Pluto conjunction. At first he would say to me, hey sexy!! I just found out, that we have also very intense composit chart. I will ask some of my Astro buddies and see what I can find. This is because Pluto wants to emotionally control the Moon person, and almost gets a sense of satisfaction when he knows how much he affects the Moon person. In Astrology, the Moon represents our inner needs and emotions, while Pluto represents intensity, intimacy, obsession and possession. I am very sorry, Sugar dear. My Mars trine his Saturn I ended up hating them bothstill do. But I got rid of it by telling myself/my mind/my soul/other entities loud and clear that I no longer wish to dream about them, no longer wish to think of them, no longer wish to have any kind of bond with them ever again. So why has he already done a runner twice? So his Neptune is conjunct my venus and my Neptune squares his venus. Uranus conj Dejanira is another one I have not seen either. Thanks. Sign up for my free newsletter offering astrology forecasts, tips and tricks! My moon is in his 8 house. (I add peaceful in my case because there is a sense of purity and peace having my Neptune connected to his Sun. What does Uranus conjunct Dejanira (2) conj Nessus (approx. I have moon conjunct pluto in synastry (3 orbs) with someone. It represents the things we keep in the dark: secrets, traumas, and hurtful events in the past. Its nothing short of obsession, absolutely! Midheaven trine P. of Fortune 0.19 For now. My Sun trine his Venus (double whammy) I am the Pluto, he is the Moon. I am not sure to what you are referring in your question, my Friend, synastry or natal. WOW Bonnie. Well, it would take me to really address each aspect you listed to give an accurate answer, my Friend. I also would like to subscribe to your work and learn more as you explain it in a very easy way to understand. Were both very Plutonic, so in a way, we seem to thrive in this intensity. Being so emotionally naked with Pluto, the Moon person will give in to Pluto's request. Betrayal, vindictive, mind games and him trying to put an injunction on me for stalking which it was after court that I found out he was the one stalking me for months and continued after court He even had gf who he started dating after two weeks of our break up. The Moon individual in this synastry can often lose themselves in this change which leads these relationships to continue much longer than they should. Sounds like Chiron was at play there, too. P. of Fortune square Rising 0.34 Is there a charge? I keep coming to this page because the way you wrote it is so wonderful. What else do your Moons do with each other. Once in a lifetime feels right., Heathcliff and Cathy right thank you for your insight x. The words resonate for my entire being. Moon- Mars Double conjunction whammy Mine in virgo conjunct his virgo descendant and his rising in pisces in my 7th house. Why would he lie about his birthday to make me think my baby and him share a birthday??? But I want him all, I want him like a mother has a child. I also have experience with Sun square Sun, Mercury square Mercury, few more other aspects and Moon conjunct Pluto (I am the Pluto) and also had experience with Moon opposite Pluto (again I am the Pluto) and without my intent/wish/desire I had dreams about what they were doing when they were thinking about me. Sorry I made a mistake my pluto (virgo) conjuncts his sun (virgo)1.62 orb and in his natal chart, he has sun conjunct pluto. Yes, he will help lift your career and social position up, Mirra. We are not in a relationship but, After this year April eclipses everything went down hill. This is classic Moon/pluto. I wrote another loooong letter and poured all my love into it. Your Pluto touching his ASC is strong. I know he likes me, I am sure he knows too, our eyes speak, but we are both at the edge. Pluto Conjunction Sun 328 95 Sun square Pluto in synastry can create a profound impact, they are tightly bonded together by a feeling of fate. My full synastry is quite expensive because it takes me almost a full week just devoted to you. Saludos. Do you have Aldebaran or Betelgues conj something. Over time, this will damage your relationship, your partner, and yourself. My guy and I are both quite Plutonian, and Scorpio is a big part of our Moon-Pluto connections, so this is not only somewhat natural to us, but fiercely desired. And than three hours later its going like but really, this guy is so stupid, right? We never really get over our Moon/Pluto person xx. You cant change that. Thank you so much for commenting, M. I am so sorry for your loss. Are we soul mate? I have this mans Pluto on my Moon (and my Pluto on his Moon), but his Mars is also conjunct his Pluto. This persons a skilled practitioner and I feel like the procedure theyve been using to help solve my sore leg and back is prob. Then slowly I started saying Hi He has Cap sun and Virgo moon and Venus, Mars And Mercury in Cap and I have Sun in sag, moon in libra and the same cap stellium in Venus, Mercury and Mars. They can put themselves in another's shoes. Thank you,we also have Venus sesquiquadrate pluto synastry .I have no idea what that means.His lilith square my venus as well. We can be in a crowded room talking to other people, but underneath it all, a conversation is happening between us one without words, one that is purely emotion and longing. This is very intense. Karen is a Psychic Medium, a Professional Astrologer, a Spiritual Advisor, and a Life Coach who has been in this career for 19+ years. Six Planets Changing Signs In March, 2023: Dates & Details. My Neptune sextile his Mercury (exact). Mars opposition Chiron 0.42 You better be careful. If You are interested in our synastry, here we go (I am left). We have 5 Moon aspects including this one in our synastry, do you think the moon having the most aspects in our synastry plays a big role in how deeply in love connected we feel to each other? I can feel her as I know she feels me. Sorry! My feelings towards this man are intense but I just cant read him sometimes. *confusion*. Both Moon/Pluto and venus /Pluto are super powerful. He is an out of the box person and he brings this part of himself to you, Mary. Something like because we never stay 1:1. Hes married with children; Im married with children. I have a moon-Pluto conjunct with one guy. Whew! And it is true. When your Moon is conjunct, square, or opposes your partners Pluto, you feel a magnetic sexual and emotional attraction to each other. Neptune sextile Vertex 1.68 It is very intense and scary to feel this way about someone. My Pluto quincunx his Sun Am I the one more attached in this situation? We arent around each other often, but each time we are, its more intense for me than the previous time. I just know that it will be a matter of time before it starts up again. You and he will have a very intense relationship. We also have a double whammy my Moon in Aquarius trine his Pluto in Libra. Again, all for the best. My Sun Mars conjunction lands in her 8th house and is exactly trine to her Scorpio Mars. Im not sure what to do, my heart is hurting, broke ties with this guy, third time now, we have many contacts, my Pluto square his moon, his Pluto sextile my Venus, Mars conjunct Mars and his Pluto sextile my ascendant (in cancer). This is exactly what I needed to read. was very impressed. I am so happy you did, too! My Sun conjunct your Pluto , I have a question, do you have any Neptune aspects? I met him 10years ago when we were 18. I am sun and moon taurus. We can maybe talk more rather than spamming poor Amiann's thread with our gushing words, hahaha! It feels intense but Im also wary of him if hes serious or just playing mind games.. His Moon and Uranus conjuncts his Pluto in Libra. I love your site it has been a huge eye opener for all my astrology searching needs! Moon oppose Neptune would have to watch out for seeing each other through rose colored glasses, my Friend. ? He very quickly became very important to me. Welcome S. Are you a female or a male? Love, Thats Ok. You should come put the chart up in my Personal Readings Forum! It felt like he wanted to hurt me yet another time. The Moon individual might feel like no one has ever been able to connect with them like this before. Aries Saturn, My planets: Venus trine Midheaven 3.63 Yes, you are so right! And when he talks I can look at him for ever and ever. his Pluto I know for sure that Im obsessed with her, but how does she feel about me? soy mujer..y conoc hace un tiempo a un hombre.Realmente desde que los conozco fue como un flechazo,muy atrayente para mi,pienso continuamente en el,puede ser por los contactos de mi luna oposicion a su pluton?y su luna en conjuncion a mi pluton?El apenas me conocio me pregunto:de donde te conozco?? My Mars square his Pluto, His Mars trines my Pluto It brings events to people that would turn their life upside down. Yes, I would say so. Thanks so much for your post and Welcome Renegade! So it's like you have to keep this beautiful thing between you and your sweetie within your own magical little world. Moon square Pluto 3.74 We also have the following aspects: My Pluto Opposite his Moon. Oh Lord.scary. Moon Opposition Pluto 120 -67 Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Some pleasant some unpleasant. Yea, they stalk but most of us do on social media :/. The Moon Square Pluto synastry marks two individuals that are completely drawn into each others worlds. Jupiter square Midheaven 1.95 He had already heard about a new famy moved in town. <3, The tough thing is, it's so hard to explain to other people without sounding crazy, hahaha!! okay. The Pluto individual will be in the same position but on the other end of the equation. Sometimes the square can indicate sexual incompatibility, but depending on other aspects in the synastry . Designed to help you in the 1 minute it takes to read. His node sextile my mercury 0.48. Sorry, I dont live in an English-speaking country. It is like there is some invisible thread between us. So much love, so much passion, so much drama and tears. There is no charge <3. However, when Pluto is in a challenging position it can lead to a relationship that causes strife and heartache. He said you could meet a million people and still never feel a connection like the one he feels towards me. She is definitely attracted to me. Idkmy synastry with my partner in regards to Pluto is: His Moon is opposite my Pluto Your venus in conjunction to my ascendant. Mercury quincunx Pluto 1.62 Pluto placements are intensely powerful. Aquarius venus Pluto destroys what is no longer working and rebuilds. how could you even talk with him for so long, he is so not interesting LoL, Interesting Lynn. What does it mean for him? Thanks Ami, for answering. a Cap Sun. I could not answer that question from that information, my Friend. However, after a while, this emotional connection will become threadbare revealing the toxic qualities that have been driving it the entire time. Because of this strong emotional connection, the Moon person is likely to feel obsessed with the Pluto person; the Moon person easily becomes addicted to the emotional intensity the relationship. We couldnt stop talking , texting, and all we wanted to do was see each other. You must truly be soulmates, knowing and adoring each other so deeply<3 <3 <3, Yes, it is pure bliss together. This can quickly become a toxic relationship where the Pluto individual is manipulating and harming the Moon who becomes codependent and jealous of every aspect of the Pluto individuals life. Would love to know how these aspects might be effecting him. That being said, I dont think you will listen due to the Moon conj Pluto lol. Trust me; it will wreak havoc in it. WOW WOW Yes Pluto Conjunction Jupiter 406 59 Let me know . Sorry if this is inappropriate, but is Moon trine Pluto supposedly sexual or intense? each feels it differently. Everyone has the eight original planets of astrology- the Moon, Mercury, Venus, the Sun, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto - somewhere in their natal chart. In one article I read that in synastry with the Moon and Pluto this is often not the only aspect. What about squares? But do nothing on it. As an astrologer, I honestly couldnt believe it at first, but I was amazed at how accurate my. One more I got blocked together with her friends turned mine. This can indicate a relationship that can go through many emotional changes and can be tumultuous but very deep. Please any advice would help. I have my own Nessus on my Venus and Dejanira on my DSC. Also nemesis square Venus? Aries mars I meant a professional chart. Even if youre an open book, the Moon represents those hidden currents that are moving underneath the surface. But maybe both do (and maybe thats why its so crazy for me and for my guy, as were both getting hit with both our Moons and Plutos!). Vertex sextile Sun 0.18 It is a super attraction aspect with that sexy, violent edge. But it can have a lasting influence on people. This aspect is looked down upon because it is the source of destruction and devastation. But beware because astrologers believe that Pluto is a higher form of Mars. Hi! Inborn with empathy, they always like to help people out. When your Moon is conjunct, square, or opposes your partner's Pluto, you feel a magnetic sexual and emotional attraction to each other. Interesting post! My Moon sextile his Venus I am extremely interested in getting a synastry reading on us. I am Moon 14 Libra, he has Moon 7 Libra and Pluto 19 Libra! The previous post *is* there! Her pluto and mars conjunct my ASC. Hard lesson. Moon Square Pluto You will feel sensations of great power, intense assertive or competitive sexual energies in your romantic relationship. As an astrologer, I honestly couldnt believe it at first, but I was amazed at how accurate my free video Moon Reading was and I know you will feel the same. congrats for your site and advices. Let me ask some questions. Unfortunately this has been the case for us, on his part at least. Where each of the ten planets is positioned depends on your exact time of birth. And when this happens, they tend to hold on to these painful experiences. My boyfriends Moon opposes my Pluto at an orb of 0.45, your description seems to be accurate despite the aspect being in opposition! I would stand on that fact. How are you going to get along, given that you two are opposites? Astrologers view square as negative energy or omen. Also, my moon is conjunct his north node. Moon Conjunct Pluto: While this aspect may indicate powerful attraction, its dark side can involve obsession and power struggles. "I want to welcome you to my website. Her pluto in scorpio strongly trines my moon in capricorn. Do you think that he feels the same way about me as I do about him? Moon/Pluto really does not have a way to stop it. All your insight and advice is super appreciated. This combination creates an intense emotional connection between two people that can bring up deep unresolved issues from the past. I had no control, and I started dressing better i case I see him, and one day I did, in a book store, Pluto Opposition Moon 120 -67 Mercury Trine Jupiter 029 98 Can you please elaborate on this? ( The Pluto individual is going to pick up on this connection and their natural drive to change things is going to cause them to tamper with the Moon individuals internal world. Synastry analyzes you and your partner's birth chart. Is there anywhere I could show you our charts? Pisces sun BUT my question is how would it be if both our ascendents conjunct each others 7th house? There's also a possibility that Pluto, having the upper hand in the relationship, can control the Moon. Mercury quincunx Mercury 3.33 It must be very close. He is also feeling very drown me, but he is enjoying this more, because he loves the intense feeling. We were at the same place at the same time and locked eyes. My Venus quincunx his Ascendant Not sure if its good or bad, to be honest. Also, these experiences stemmed from the fear of abandonment and rejection that came from a previous relationship. You must be psychic too along with being an astrologer!! I didnt before. They will find it hard to resist any demand, no matter how dangerous it may be. My Pluto in Libra trines his Moon in Gemini. :) will both feel the intensity of the relationship? He feels so familiar but mysterious to me. And later I am like oh come on, this was nothing, he will be like i dont even care. Pluto is an astronomical body that drives transformation. Thank you very much Ami! -His moon trine my Uranus 2.07 orb YOU are the most important person to me. If not resolved, it will lead to permanent separation between the couple. He thinks am the dangerous one , though I dont know why. When I try to disappear away though, he comes back all Jovial like Hiiiiiiiiii! And my mouth is wide open.? As the Moon individual becomes more jealous and obsessive over the Pluto individual, the chaos and negative tension of this relationship will only increase. Because sometimes I think its only unrequited love. Everything you said its opposite in my case, Moon conjunct Saturn 2.91 My Mars conj. ). My Moon however is conjunct her ascendent via her first house and her Moon is conjunct my descendent (6d) in my seventh house. and we also quarrel quite a lot, im pisces and shes virgo, Come and put your chart up, my Friend. This function compares the active chart to a file chart. Then she grew tired and felt chocked. As what the Moon-Pluto aspects are, Moon square Pluto in synastry will mean that the couple will experience deep emotional and sexual attraction. I havent read through all the comments on this article because there are too many. His Pluto at 9 degrees Scorpio trines my Moon at 7 degrees Pisces Came on strong, told me we were a match, kissed me. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. We have Sun conjunct Vertex we were destined to meet, he lives around the corner from me. The high position of the Pluto individual is going to put them in a position of control. Pluto sextile venus would be an obsession, too. They can put themselves in another's shoes. I have to write back and I am really trying not to! When we had one of the powerful full moons this year touching our (double whammy) Pluto-Moon connection, my guy and I ended up running into each other in the middle of a far too specific place for it to have been coincidence. Thats awesome! (pretty tight orbs btw) (also saturn makes the same aspects to both) this is a synastry question, also might i add a 12th house stellium overlay a natal 12th house stellium.