Car runs cooler, much better mpg. - 2008 Audi A5 - Sport Trim Level - 3.0 Litre Turbo Diesel V6 Engine. Dealer quoted 3000$ for replacement and of course that meant going back to stock tune which in my book wasn't going to happen. I went ahead with all the ad ons also. .205 nozzles and a stage 1 could make a black smoke screen. Malone stage 3 Dallas Stace-smith Sep 9, 2021 1 2 Next D Dallas Stace-smith Well-known member Joined Aug 27, 2020 Location calgary Alberta TDI 2003 TDI Jetta gls Sep 9, 2021 #1 Hey, just wondering if anybody has a Malone stage 3 on their mk4 Alh Jetta and would like to tell me how much of a jump it is from the stage 1 or if it is worth it? Today's 7,000+ jobs in Wrocaw, Dolnolskie, Poland. I am looking at going full Stage 3 on my 2012 Jetta TDI and have compiled a list of parts. As long as you have a resonator or you are keeping your stock rear exhaust with muffler, your car will not drone. Stage 2 with DPF delete: No black smoke at idel or cruise, but yes under hard acceleration. Recently took the Touareg camping with a fully loaded car, while your could certainly feel the weight around the mountain roads the power was just consistent throughout my hill climb. Chevrolet C10 powered by BMW M57 Diesel Engine. These guys are awesome! Our experts at TuneZilla have tried several spare parts options and have opted for a simple and inexpensive tool that allows you to scan codes via the OBD port directly to your mobile device! Refunds are normally processed and credited within 24-72 business hours afterour warehouse receivesyour part(s). If your DPF is already blocked or starting to block, you may be getting poor gas mileage to start with so the gains would be significantly more. We have never had the clutch slip ever! The tune is absolutely amazing! If an item is damaged in transit, you must notify us within 5 business days of the delivery date. Any substitutions will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. If you are local, we encourage you to come by our office and return your parts in person. VW 3.0L CR TDI Touareg & Q7 DPF and SCR Delete Kit by BuzzKen (AAR1564) . V2 Hybrid Turbos for BMW M57 Diesels - 335D and X5 35D, BMW 335D World Record for the 1/4 Mile, OBD Tuning and New Hybrid Turbo Kits. Cookie Notice Speed up engine-warm up with a 1,100 RPM (or another RPM of your choice) idle. Fun factor went thru the roof, and the fuel econ increased too. Unit Converter Please expect to be contacted bycustomer servicein case additional information is required. Also, thank to AARodriguez for the quick tune. Really wakes the car up. All the power increases are made without the added stress of increased turbo boost pressure or fuel pump pressure. I'd also do stage 3.5, but I have a DSG and don't want to ruin my flywheel. how to remove speed limiter on pride mobility scooter joanns omaha propresenter 7 update Though this tuning method adds a bit of cost, it saves you thehassle and down time associated with removing and shipping out your ECM. Whenever you increase the torque output of the motor, the DSG transmission must be tuned to compensate. Stage 3 Average gain of 40 horsepower and 75 lb-ft of torque Requires upgraded fuel injectors and upgraded clutch if not equipped with factory Luk clutch. AreYouRestarted7 3 mo. Went stock-> stage 2 with Malone and it requires a DPF delete, but that delete is what really wakes up our cars. Leverage your professional network, and get hired. For vehicles from the 2000 model year only. If an item is defective, damaged, not as advertised, not compatible with the application listed in the description, we will refund you for the full amount, including shipping, or exchange the item for another. We are not responsible for any return freight charges unless the return is due to a manufacturers defect or a direct result of an error on our part. . We will be making some detailed sound clips of all of our exhaust systems this spring. and our Legally speaking No, your warranty should not be affected because there is no added stress placed on your original parts. Once the returned part(s)has/have been inspected and processed,the refund will be credited to the payment method you used to buy the item(s) you ordered. How do you engage it? Malone Tuning Malone Stage 3 Tune for VE TDIs (AAR393) Malone Stage 3 Tune for VE TDIs (AAR393) Malone Tuning $299.00 (3 reviews) Write a Review SKU: AAR-393 Availability: Ships within 24 hours On our Rawtek MK6 Jetta TDI we have the most aggressive stage 2 tune with our complete DPF delete exhaust and we drive it quite hard. One car with stage II, .205s and stock turbo. Your car will be MORE reliable. disassembled, mounted, modified, or damaged due to incorrect installation or user error. Yes! Quick view Details. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Not to mention better MPG and the removal of a time bomb emissions system. If an item is defective after you install it,provided thatit was installed correctly, and that the warranty of that item is still valid, we will send you a replacement free of charge right away, as long as we have stock on that item. V2 Hybrid Turbos for BMW M57 Diesels - 335D and X5 35D, BMW 335D World Record for the 1/4 Mile, OBD Tuning and New Hybrid Turbo Kits. CR170 Stage 3 Built by AARodriguez and tuned by JR Auto Performance, BMW 335D / X5D Fluidampr Harmonic Balancer, Project Race Wagon: 2015 Golf Sportwagen Street/Track Build, BMW Diesel Common CEL Codes - Troubleshooting Help Resource, BMW M57 Injector Codes on 335d and X5 35d, 4687: Throttle Valve Actuator code troubleshooting - BMW M57 Diesel, 4990: Exhaust backpressure sensor before turbocharger, plausibility, Low Rail Pressure! Expected gains depending on configuration are roughly +60 hp and +115 torque, Cascade German Stage III Performance Package Kit, ALH TDI. LuK 17-036 (Default) To have your return shipping paid for, please package up your parts and let us know the weight and dimensions. : * Now my JSW (w/ 170K) is a blast to drive. This tune had a nice power boost, and my car has almost completely quit smoking under had acceleration. All other types of items such as,S&B Intakes andFlashzillas, that are not manufactured by Rawtek and are sold under brand names other than Rawtek, are no longer returnable after 30 days. Just go to Amazon and search for it - the BlueDriver Bluetooth Professional OBDII Scan Tool for iPhone, iPad and Android is $ 99 and you can use it to scan codes, monitor levels of increase or EGT and more! They both smoke on hard acceleration but still deliver decent economy and good power. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. I don't think I care for the launch control though. I like the performance from this tune although I am not getting the mileage I heard from it. Any substitutions will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. When your parts arrive please check them for damage. Malone Tuning 2.0L CR 16v TDI Round Port Stage 4 Turbo Kit 2.0L CR TDI 16v Stage 4 (Round Port) Part Number: MTGTB Our products have moved to TuneZilla.com Purchase at TuneZilla Description * Each turbo's horsepower figure depends on your car's configuration and tune aggressiveness. ** TheTuneZilla program is Windows only however, there is a tutorial on how to run it on a Machere**. You will need to return the defective part to us. Haven't looked it up in a bit but 9/9 sounds wayyy low. With Customer Service you can establish if you will be getting a refund or simply exchanging a product. The current headache with a Mercedes Certified Dealer or finding a local store with the proper diagnostic tools is enough to drive anyone crazy. If you need to return an item they will give you an RMA number. The factors to consider when choosing a midpipe are Budget, Environment and Sound Quality. Detailed parts installation guides are available for download at the bottom of the product pages and on the, Have an authorized TuneZilla Dealer tune it for you, Increased reliability, lower maintenance costs, 295LB-FT WTQ (+70LB-FT wheel torque over stock). V2 Hybrid Turbos for BMW M57 Diesels - 335D and X5 35D, BMW 335D World Record for the 1/4 Mile, OBD Tuning and New Hybrid Turbo Kits. Thank you Andrew! Stock this is where they really seem to run out of breath. Sprint 520 is also a good choice if you have a lower budget, they don't offer the same MPG gains that the Bosio PP520 and DLC1019s offer but they are your best "bang for your buck". Customer Service will gather all of the required information from you and send you a return form that you will fill out and include with your returned merchandise. There is one option that will allow you to delete the DPF without having to tune your DSG. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. SACHS/LuK VR6 Clutch Kit 17-036 (South Bend Stage 2 Daily +$235, Stage 2 Endurance +$275 ) Better fuel economy and better power. We offer these both for purchase or rental. To date we have never heard of anybody experiencing any reliability issues related to TuneZilla. If an item is defective or was damaged in transit, please take pictures of the defect or damage. You will receive arefund confirmatione-mail the day your refund is processed. Super car territorythe BMW 335D JR4 Class - 464 WHP and 715 Ft. Lbs. The tune is so amazing! 2023 Rawtek Performance Fabrication Inc.Powered by Shopify, All items sold in our online store can be returned for a refund. RELIABLY! Malone Tuning - Stage 2 Tune 3.0L V6 TDI (AAR1581) $649.00. The idle will return to stock state (approximately 830RPM) by 70C (158F) coolant temperature. Items being returned must not have beendisassembled, mounted, modified, or damaged due to incorrect installation or user error. The Rawtek DPF Delete Downpipe and other performance exhaust parts, will actually make your car more dependable. Everything went smooth as silk. Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals. The tune itself I've run for a few tanks so far with no change in my commute MPG, but I do see a drop in MPG if I can't keep my foot off the fun pedal. I had to contact malone and I have nothing but good stuff to say. If an item is defective after you install it, it was installed correctly, and that the warranty of that item is still valid, we will send you a replacement free of charge right away, as long as we have stock on that item. If an item is damaged we will ship you a replacement right away, no charge. Pure awesomeness. Volkswagen rates stock power for the North American 2.0L CR TDI engine (2015+) at 140HP and 240Lbs-ft. With a Rawtek DPF delete exhaust system and TuneZilla stage 2 tune, we have seen 185HP and over 323TQ. At 22k i had APR tune installed along with a number of suspension upgrades, big brakes and wheels. If item(s) were purchased during a "free shipping" promotion, there will be a shipping cost deducted from the refund in addition to the restocking fee. The Stage 2 is by far the most popular tune. -Flashzilla device; We ship you a small handheld tuner that you use to read the factory file and email it to us for tuning. *This kit is meant to be sold as a complete kit for a stock car to upgrade. Therefore, no orders can be canceled after receiving our electronic Order Confirmation email. I could take them off and see what happens i suppose. I also got the dynamic EGR and dynamic idle, and both are working great. of Torque! This has been consistent over the 8K miles on my tune. So, super excited as I picked up fully deleted TDI recently, I was a little upset when they told me it was Malone stage 1 tune since we'd talked about doing stage 2. Idkthe wind fairing and rack probably don't help a lot. His stage name was derived from inputting his birth name into a rap . None (local customers only), Select an option .205 nozzles (Wuzetem .230 or .260 Race nozzles +$25) Gobs of torque and still 10L/100km or better economy. By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Rawtek Performance Fabrication Inc. or www.rawtekinc.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. Not to keep robbing the thread, but to do so anyway. If an item being returned was grouped with other items, the portion of the original shipping cost to be refunded will be determined based onthat items weight and volume. Rawtek full delete - Max performance kit Tunemyeuro stage 3 Cr170 borg warner turbo Rawtek/AEM intake Tunezilla w/ Malone Stage 3 tune The following parts or products areNOT RETURNABLEfor whatever reason: All authorized returns must be unused and in their original condition, including all items and components that were included in the original package. PD-TDI-001 Qty: Availability: In Stock $349.00 Add to Cart Free Shipping Stage 5 Custom - With FlashZilla V3 Power results vary depending on your modifications Requires any turbo upgrade, including compound turbos, VCDS logging.