event : evt, Our made from scratch soups are the ultimate winter comfort food. Your email address will not be published. Find a great collection of Bakery at Costco. See all recommendations 3 4. JLB - Nashville Web Design & SEO, a WST Web Design Co. 110 FOURTH AVE. SOUTH FRANKLIN, TENNESSEE 37064, All content 2023 Merridee's Breadbasket, 110 Fourth Ave. South Franklin, Tennessee 37064. Pickup Hours By appointment only Tuesday- Saturday! Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Doughnuts, Organic Chocolate Chip Cookies from Encisweets, ChocZero Sugar Free Hazelnut Spread is Keto Cocoa Heaven (+ 5 Ways to Enjoy It! 6156288493 [email protected]. Im sure I will take another class. . We specialize in creating treats that DO NOT raise blood sugar (safe for diabetics and people on a Ketogenic Diet). 1418 West Main St. Franklin, TN 37064 (615) 924-6444 Contact Us to place an order. Zambawango in Atlanta also ships nationwide! Ask about our pickup and delivery options! We are now selling Lala Cakes (our version of the cupcake) by the dozen only. We do NOT allow anyone to come sick, coughing, etc. I had a breakfast empanada and bought a pretzel, muffin, and more formore, If you are looking for low carb/keto specific baked goods this is a delectable option.more, If the owners could ever attempt to make a low sugar / low carb keto type donut, y'all would bemore, In a town where only well thought out treats make the keto cheat day ivey has grown to take themore, We're eating keto so we asked for no tortilla, rice or beans. so Im thrilled to share them again after testing out their latest mixes and even took note of their gorgeous new packaging. listeners: [], Bundt Cakes, Celebration Cakes and Sheet Cakes must be pre-ordered and PRE-PAID upon order. Those are hard to do well. Due to cakes changing weekly, I do NOT have an on-line ordering system. These bakeries offer everything from cookies and bread all the way to custom wedding cakes and special holiday bakery orders. The first class was amazing! We have to add the tax. *Ships fresh Monday-Thursday. Opening at 10:00 AM on Tuesday. Oh, and did I mention they have giant keto cinnamon buns too? Please look at macros and ingredients to make sure they are a good fit. Delivery Charge: We are unable to deliver at this time. Im not big on icing, so I skipped straight for their delicious muffins and they did not disappoint! Macros Here. This is not a class for those with dairy or nut allergies. Powered by WordPress VIP. Teddie Peanut Butter. You must text to get a spot. My favorite thing I tried from their keto bakery was by far the everything bagels! #100layerdonut By utilizing ingredients like almond meal, eggs, nut butters, and cheese, you can make everything from cheesy biscuits to peanut butter cookies keto compliant with our collection of low-carb baking recipes. And while we share plenty of delicious recipes, we know sometimes people are strapped for time or simply dont like to bake. Once we confirm availability, please make payment to reserve your space. Mon 7am - 7pm. Monk Fruit/ Erythritol/Allulose. Spinach Tiger also produces a recipe blog (mostly low-carb). Home Weddings Charcuterie Flavors (Libby), Chocolate Ganache Mini Cake (our top seller). 6156288493 [email protected]. Custom Cakes, Sweets, Charcuterie, and more. Please understand the class depends on six bakers and to keep this event small and fair, to everyone, we have to have this kind of notice to find a replacement. Franklin, TN, 37064, United States. Orders cannot go in the system without payment. Five Daughters Bakery 12south 974 Donuts We had so much fun with BEST hostess and host ever!!!! From nostalgic Flutternutter to tart Lemon Dream, there's a treat for every taste in our bakery case. Plus, you just cant beat fresh, warm gooey brownies right out of the oven, so theres that! By eating small amounts of food that are high in fat, you curb your appetite. Staff is always SUPER nice and helpful. [email protected]. Bakery Deli Community Market Boutique Liquor Store Franklin Bakehouse | Franklin TN Trew Knowledge. Allergens We use nut flours, coconut flour, almond flour, dairy products, eggs. I wasnt sure these could possibly get any better than their brownies, but holy keto these babies blew everything out of the water! Follow us on Instagram. Orders must be texted. Great job. Brittiney. Downeast Keto Bakery can be recommended for nicely cooked sandwiches. Sara is a self-taught blogger and photographer with 8+ years of experience having work featured in various building, travel, and fashion publications, most notably Bassett Furniture and Fossil. Shipping and handling will be calculated and added during checkout. The way they packaged and shipped their treats was definitely an A+. callback: cb In fact, every time I tried a new treat, I was trying to get the whole family to try them. Orders must be texted. Five Daughters Bakery | The Factory at Franklin 25 ratings 11J,, 230 Franklin Rd, Franklin, TN 37064 $$ Bakery GF Menu GF menu options include: Dessert, Donuts 100% of 2 votes say it's celiac friendly 2. Their chocolate chip cookies and brownies came out spectacular and it was an extra special treat to enjoy them while still warm. Youre busy. I go grab a box of 4 whenever it's someone's birthday. Feeds 12-14 $75.00, Celebration Cake Double Layer: 6 inch two-layer cake: Feeds 6-8 $50. Amazing stuff! (Beth Taylor). ); They offer a variety of keto-friendly baked goods, such as breads, cakes, cookies, and other desserts. I often have the smaller lala cakes in freezer. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on H2S Email (Opens in new window), Click to share on SMS (Opens in new window). Puffy Muffin is a bakery and restaurant that has served the Nashville area from its Brentwood and Franklin locations for 30 years. Trending Post: The Perfect New York Strip Steak Recipe. We do not have a walk-in store front at this time. The keto options are truly endless! Keto friendly and gluten-free . Never refined sugars, or artificial sweeteners, The Emmy Award Cupcake Cake made for @dreamworksanimation ::close up:: . Hogwood BBQ 23 ratings 600a Frazier Dr #100, Franklin, TN 37067 $$ Barbecue Restaurant GF Menu Thank you for such an enjoyable experience last Saturday in our baking class! Call (657) 223-9588 View Menu Get directions Get Quote WhatsApp (657) 223-9588 Message (657) 223-9588 Contact Us Find Table Make Appointment Place Order. MINI 100 LAYER MONTHLY FLAVORS. We use only our favorite Keto-friendly brands in our fully permitted residential kitchen. Low carb, keto-friendly! Once you join, you'll be able to save your favorite recipes in your Cookbook and rate posts! keto bakery near me So Ive ordered from Wholesome Keto and their desserts were delicious. The pecan and lemon bars are crazy good. We are a custom order only bakery. They are a home bakery specializing in homemade "clean keto" confections and bread products. Kailey Cakes is a family-run business in Franklin, TN owned and operated by Chef Madison; her parents, Patti and Rob; brothers, Will and Max; and husband, Michael. Id even go as far as to say theyre the best keto cookies Ive ever had! Both their brownie and chocolate chip cookie mixes are gluten-free, low-carb, sugar-free, & grain-free. Perfect for you, your family & company. Make some of these keto treats at home while you wait for your new goodies. They were happy to serve us what wemore, this place is for real, they do accommodate gluten free, vegan, vegetarian, keto etcmore, They have keto cheesecake also, which is good for diabetics. 1566 W McEwen DrFranklin, TN 37067 (615) 550-5660 Delivery & pickup Meals & catering Get directions Store Sales This week's sales at McEwen Organic Asparagus * $3.99/lb $3.59/lb Regular $5.99/lb Valid 03/01 - 03/07 Sustainable Wild Caught Shell-On White Shrimp, 16/20 ct * 15% off 24% off Regular $15.49/lb Valid 03/01 - 03/07 Responsibly Farmed This is a fairly specialized class with unique ingredients for a specialized diet. The Haven Low-Carb Cafe 4 Cafes Bakeries Coffee Roasteries The Beach "It also offers coffee, lattes, and iced drinks that accommodate keto and vegan diets." more 2. 401B Cool Springs Blvd #220, Franklin, TN 37067, 11J,, 230 Franklin Rd, Franklin, TN 37064, 3058 Mallory Ln Suite 160, Franklin, TN 37067, 8121 Sawyer Brown Rd #204, Nashville, TN 37221, 2000 Tollgate Blvd, Thompson's Station, TN 37179, 2000 Meridian Blvd #120, Franklin, TN 37067, 101 Creekside Crossing Suite 1800, Brentwood, TN 37027, 6900 Lenox Village Dr, Nashville, TN 37211, 4150 Old Hillsboro Rd, Franklin, TN 37064, 8127 Sawyer Brown Rd #304, Nashville, TN 37221, 7011 Executive Center Dr, Brentwood, TN 37027, 305 Sheldon Valley Dr, Nolensville, TN 37135, Five Daughters Bakery | The Factory at Franklin. Plant fats like avocados are more helpful than animal-based fats like a pork rind. This product may contain allergens.. Download our cupcake menu and view our cake gallery and pricing. Lala Cakes are sold by the dozen, 4 of each flavor. Cafeteria style, can be a little overwhelmed the firstmore. Celebration Cake Triple Layer: 6 inch three-layer cake. If the owners could ever attempt to make a low sugar / low carb keto type donut, y'all would be unstoppable.". People also searched for these in Franklin: What are people saying about bakeries in Franklin, TN? Almond Milk/Cream/Butter/Eggs. Puffy Muffin creates cakes for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, and other special events. All of our recipes are developed in my kitchen, tested and retested and many are found on the blog. Merridee's Breadbasket. We use a 100% natural sweetener - safe for diabetics, 75% fewer calories, and 70-80% lower Glycemic index. No matter if you are on a budget or spending someone else's money, these Franklin and Brentwood TN area bakeries will have something for anyone in need of a bakery in Cool Springs! 1800 Galleria Blvd. One day a neighbor I did not know asked for some keto muffins. You must prepay orders. We make cakes for anything from a birthday cake to a wedding cake, and everything in between. forms: { These are the top-notch keto bakeries we recently tried: 1. ), Amazons 10 Best-Selling Keto Grocery Items of the Week. We are just like any other delivery or curb side service. 110 Fourth Ave. Franklin, TN 37064. } Franklin, TN, 37064, United States. . Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. If the owners could ever attempt to make a low sugar / low carb keto type donut, y'all would bemore, If you are looking for low carb/keto specific baked goods this is a delectable option.more, they were fabulous, so we decided to taste the gluten free options due to the keto diet and.OMG! At Just Made Keto, you can score some seriously delicious keto-friendly, gluten-free, sugar-free, and grain-free treats! Welcome to Spinach Tiger Bakery, your home for keto birthday cakes, keto bundt cakes, keto cupcakes, keto cookies and more which are all low carb, grain free and diabetic friendly. Henrietta Red 1200 4th Ave N Germantown Baked Eggs (no sourdough) Brunch is served on the weekends from 10:00am to 2:00pm, and you can't miss out on the savory, Baked Eggs dish. They have a great grass fed burger that you can get on gluten free bread or go Paleo and be bunless. } . I go grab a box of 4 whenever it's someone's birthday. In the 19 th century, the ketogenic diet was commonly used to help control diabetes. Call or text at 615-812-1501 for availability. Easily find gluten-free keto friendly places near you by downloading our free app. These amazing keto bakeries will ship nationwide and weve even scored you discounts at a few! Fat Bombs and keto snacks are an excellent meal replacement. They were a bit pricey. 1. Ive been wondering about Keto Cakes myself and youve given me some great insight! Living in a more remote area, I seldom get the chance to meet, have meaningful. !more, Coffee & TeaBakeriesIce Cream & Frozen Yogurt$$, Super disappointing, I like the dairy free - my husbands doing keto - every time we go there - theymore, GroceryHealth MarketsOrganic Stores$$Bellevue, The options for vegan/gluten free/keto was great. baking class! Angela, owner, baker. (Sonja Springer). Thu 7am - 7pm. . 100 LAYER MONTHLY FLAVORS. We are sold out for Valentine's Day! This is due to the fact that they have reduced cholesterol quantities that may assist in improving the health of the heart. You can read this article I wrote: Why I use Swerve, powdered erythritol as my sweetener. Complimentary Latte with Keto Muffin upon arrival. Order celebration cakes at least two weeks in advance to be guaranteed. We also make a number of items using almond flour - enjoy your treats without the carb load. Franklin, TN, Keto Lala Cakes (our signature individual mini cake/muffin as pictured above), Keto Cookies (no cookies available except at market), Chocolate or Vanilla with Vanilla or Chocolate Buttercream (must order 6), Raspberry Chocolate with Chocolate Raspberry Ganache (6), Orange Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Orange Ganache (6), Dairy Free Chocolate Ganache (must order six), Triple Chocolate Bundt $48 (can be made dairy free). We will be closed Thursday & Friday: February 16th & 17th, March 2nd & 3rd, 15th and 17th, 30th & 31st. at The Factory/615-916-1274 Specialty Shops, Spas, Salons, Gifts & Florists Carpe Diem 212 S. Margin St. /615-429-0157 Fork of the South General Store 230 Franklin Road, Suite 1303 / (615) 497-2402 Before you leave the page, sign up for the weekly newsletter to stay in touch. _________________________________________________________________________________________. . Triple Crown Bakery 1 rating 118 4th Ave N, Franklin, TN 37064 $$ Bakery GF Menu GF menu options include: Cakes, Cookies, Muffins 3. Help achieve ketosis while eating foods you love. I look forward to attending another class soon!! Ask about our pickup and delivery options! When it comes to sticking to keto, the thought of having some satisfying & totally delicious baked goods may seem like a cheat day. Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brand Bakery products. Pieology 8 ratings 346 Main St, Franklin, TN 37064 $ Pizza Restaurant GF Menu GF menu options include: Pizza 100% of 6 votes say it's celiac friendly 2. DO NOT PAY UNTIL YOU RECEIVE AN INVOICE. They may not look like much, but one bite out of this doughnut and I was doing my happy taste buds dance (yes, thats totally a thing ). They can ship to you, Im sure. They all look super yummy! Normal Delivery: Fridays at our residence in Franklin. Use Fat Bombs and keto snacks as an option for your pre-workout & post-workout recovery snacks. I had a breakfast empanada and bought a pretzel, muffin, and more formore, oh yah almost forgot to mention, Lori wanted to treat to cookies and me being on Keto I asked themore, In a town where only well thought out treats make the keto cheat day ivey has grown to take themore, GroceryHealth MarketsOrganic Stores$$Bellevue, The options for vegan/gluten free/keto was great. It's that Tme of Year I look forward to attending another class soon!! We highlight Nashvilles growing craft beer scene and curate a variety of American and Italian wines intentionally keeping a keen eye out for small batch producers. Youre likely going to want their baked goods on constant stand-by in your home. These are better than even the real thing at most bakeries! People also searched for these in Nashville: What are people saying about bakeries in Nashville, TN? sugar free, but they also contain { The best testimony I can offer is the consistent reorder and repeat customers. That night they sent me an order for three-dozen more. Let us know how you like them if you decide to give any a try! This also assists the . 2023 Spinach Tiger Privacy Policy Accessibility. Our specialty market features a variety of gourmet offerings, freshly prepared grab-and-go meals, locally farmed dairy products/produce/flowers, and conventional grocery and convenience items. Operating as usual. Keto Baking Cooking Classes - Nashville - Franklin - Spinach Tiger ALL NEW KETO CLASS DATE: January 21 - Saturday Cheddar Biscuit Chocolate Ganache Mini Cake (our top seller) Texas Sheet Cake Blueberry Glaze Muffin Blueberry Glaze Chocolate Ganache Time: 1:00-4:00 pm Call or text at 615-812-1501 for availability. !more, this place is for real, they do accommodate gluten free, vegan, vegetarian, keto etcmore, Bonus, that it's gluten free. Required fields are marked *. We do not have a walk-in store front at this time. We make a certain amount and sell out fast. Being healthy never tasted so good. Best Keto Bakery near me in Franklin, Tennessee. Please be prepared to pay upon ordering. for sweetness when necessary. Menu. Browse our photo gallery to see some of our works of art. / 615-791-1777 Franklin Farmers Market 230 Franklin Rd. Wensheng Shan PASTRY LOVE ADDRESS 443 Cool Springs Blvd #115 Franklin, TN 37067 HOURS Phone: 615-567-6535 2023 Spinach Tiger Privacy Policy Accessibility. Sweet On Keto Bakery Grab a deli sandwich, artisan pastry, fresh salad, glass of wine, charcuterie board or craft beer . The bakery offers 13 different cake flavors. text me at 615-812-1501. . (Ramona). We get it. Keto Girl Bake 13 Bakeries PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Baymont by Wyndham Franklin. Call or text at 615-812-1501 for availability. Hours: Monday - Saturday | 7am . Visit us at the Farmer's Market-Coffee Shops All grain free and sugar free, using the sugar alcohols Erythritol or Xylitol (Keto pecan pie!) Allergen Alert: Our products are made in a facility that uses eggs, nuts and dairy. This product is produced at a private residence that is exempt from state licensing and inspection. Thank you and I encourage everyone to attend any of your classes! Not to mention, theyre unexpectedly filling despite their small size. I couldn't find these items at my local publix.more. Madison grew up baking from a young age and then went onto earn a degree from culinary school in Baking and Pastry.. Looking for keto sweets and treats? Healthy snacking can be an effective way of managing what you eat. We learned so much about techniques, products. window.mc4wp.listeners.push( on: function(evt, cb) { Never refined sugars or artifical sweeteners. FYI, the cinnamon rolls are good too! In 1920 it was introduced as an effective treatment for epilepsy in children in whom medication was ineffective. You may also wish to pick up at the Nolensville Farmers Market on Saturday, or you can pick up in Franklin. As soon as I ate a sample cookie, I placed an order. I was blogging keto friendly desserts for a few years here at Spinach Tiger. The Butternut Baking 31 Bakeries $$The Junction "It has by far the best and most extensive selection of keto goods I've seen anywhere." more Takeout 3. Theyre even available at many store locations in California if you want to pick them up fresh, or orders over $70 ship for FREE! Since Im also at Farmers Markets this summer, you can order 4 of any flavor. Vanilla also delicious. In fact, I could see myself baking these for my annual Christmas cookie bake-off and not even telling a soul theyre keto because theyre THAT amazing! Sometimes just having a couple of FANTASTIC goodies is all you need. 6. You need something to eat quickly, often eating on the go. Hours: 10am to 5pm, Monday thru Wednesday 10am to 2pm, Thursday thru Saturday Address: 5748 S. College Ave Unit D Fort Collins, CO 80525 GET DIRECTIONS Founded in July of 2019 in Franklin, Tennessee, the home bakery has sold thousands of our signature La La Cakes (a tart-shaped cupcake), in addition to many bundt cakes, cookies and celebration cakes. Text me 615-812-1501 to see if I have anything in the freezer! its a shame they are not in the UK. Located on Main Street, Franklin Bakehouse offers a variety of sandwiches, salads, scones, coffee, and more to enjoy in their shop or to take on the go. Gluten free keto cakes, everyone loves a great keto cupcakes sugar free, mouth watering fat bombs keto and more. Hip2Keto is a registered trademark of Hip Happenings, LLC. Dismiss. For the chocolate lover in all of us, satisfy your cravings with our low-carb, chocolate peanut butter fat bomb. Lala Cakes: Our signature tiny cakes cakes are the size of a tart, Easy to cut, share, save, and eat! Franklin Bakehouse is a locally owned bakery specializing in bread and pastries! Everything I tried from Wholesome Keto Treats bakery was absolutely incredible! We cannot hold a space without a payment, but please check for availability first! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 2011 - 2023 All rights reserved. window.mc4wp = window.mc4wp || { i love this post and they all look delicious. At that moment, I realized there was a need to provide grain free, sugar free, keto friendly baked goods, appropriate for the low-carb or keto diet and for diabetics. Hours. Cookies, cheesecakes, breads, and more can be recreated into low-carb, keto-friendly versions. Website: https://alaska-keto-bakery.business.site Location: 4141 S Birch Cove Dr. Wasilla, AK 99623 (907) 505-0098 (907) 232-5866 Keto Bakery in Arizona Keto Kitchen Confections Champions of Keto themselves, Inaki, Leah and long time friend Rebecca chef it up the low carb way. There are no refunds for cancellation if cancelled less than 72 hours. Saturday at the Market or by appointment if this doesnt work. Whether youre looking for a fresh baked morning pastry or an artisan loaf of sourdough, Franklin Bakehouse is your destination. Dont worry, those can ship to your door too, friends. Phone: 629.202.6949 [email protected] } But even better than that. Lauren D. We love every single one. (Libby). Angelas cakes are like mana in the keto wilderness. Franklin, TN and Downtown/Gulch $$ This adorable restaurant has a locally grown farm to table philosophy that is not common these days. This is a review for bakeries in Nashville, TN: "Anyone that offers paleo donuts gets 5 stars from me. This is not a vegan class. For being a keto shipping bakery, theyre pricing was reasonable and I also liked the Amazon checkout system. Restaurant menu Frequently mentioned in reviews breakfast sandwich takeaway friendly staff breakfast meat taro cheese bacon See all Ratings of Franklin Street Cafe and Bakery Yelp 4 Google 24 Visitors' opinions on Franklin Street Cafe and Bakery / 24 Search visitors' opinions Working in Downtown Franklin and find yourself hungry? Saturday was bread-baking day, and by the age of nine she was doing most of the baking herself. I love that they offer kits, which is a great party idea for birthdays or a fun girls night. Mexican Wedding Cookie. Birthday Surprise Birthday cake batter baked to perfection, topped with buttercream, and loads of sprinkles Blueberry Cheesecake Crumb CLOSED. I caught this company when they were super up and coming last year (before they were even shipping!) We learned so much about techniques, products,equipment and your baking knowledge! Those are hard to do well. The main ingredients include almond flour, coconut flour, Swerve (erythritol) butter and eggs. Gourmet cupcakes, muffins, bagels, coffee cake, cheesecake, & fresh baked gooey cookies these amazing keto bakeries will ship right to your front door! These bakeries use alternative ingredients to make their products, such as almond flour or coconut flour, and are often sugar-free and gluten-free. [email protected]. The bagels..Id rather have on of these than a regular one. HomeWeddingsCharcuterieFlavorsCakesSweet TreatsGalleryAbout UsContact Us. } 1. A destination to meet, unwind and be inspired. Great as a keto-compliant snack! What are ya waiting for?! All the flavors are fabulous and youre doing a great job. #theemmys #emmy2019 #emmywinner #emmyaward @dreamworksanimation @netflix #animatedseries #dreamworks #dreamworksstudios #dreamworksanimation #dreamworksanimationstudios #cupcakecake #cupcakepullapartcake #cupcakesoncupcakes #tvseries #animatiedtvseries #netflix #bingemode #dragonsracetotheedge #spirit #cake #customorders #bigorder#funcupcakes #goldleafcupcakes #torrance #thesouthbay #glendale #burbank, A post shared by Sugar Free Shack (@sugarfreeshack) on May 9, 2019 at 2:34pm PDT. Merridee Erickson, founder of Merridees Breadbasket, grew up on the family farm near Winthrop, Minnesota, baking breads, pies and sweets with her mother. Click on the Lets Bake button above to contact us!