(LogOut/ BlueStacks app player is the best platform to play this Android game on your PC or Mac for an immersive gaming experience. You now have the option of translating the game to any language of your choice. Everyone knows the upload that I use and I have already seen several people in graal with it, it is very annoying, I do not care if they use the head since it is from lauv gfx but the body I have modified and it is obvious that I infile it. But the biggest problem is the game has glitches where the game just won't work. How you remove the background will depend on your program; google "how to set transparency in (your program name here)". MALE HEADS; MALE BODIES; FEMALE BODIES. Unless youre one of the few people I already made one for today c: can u make a a shield for me ? There are a ton of unique weapons available. 1 Comment. Step 5: Click if you upload head, body, sword, or shield. Change), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Why is BlueStacks the fastest and safest platform to play games on PC? Using this improved BlueStacks version, you get to run various apps and games simultaneously without any hiccups. Graal Upload Yo blind gurl 0.0. Is the body with a huge ribbon with a bag color changable?I hope u answer!plz.And,do u know which site i can get a braided girl hair?which is blonde colored.Thanks! PM Emotes. CREDITS: agarthagfx for head and extensions eyes from cutiefactory and the body was found on ayagfx i dont know the original site ;3; IM STILL ALIVE! Im very excited to post a lot more here, so here are some heads Ive edited for you guys. The developer provided this information and may update it over time. Since you are on your phone, we are going to send you to the Google Play page. Find the file you want to submit. Some people are friendly some aren't. Graal Era Ifile heads. Can u plz make a girl body with backpak but without the hair extensions thats color changeable?? I am still missing a few, so if you see any I do not have on this list, feel free to PM me on Graal! Please comment and upload my heads and bodies. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email, https://lucygraal.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/9tg9pj.png, (Bri)<33333333333 | The only active site you need for customs!<3. Reap Graal says: January 12, 2016 at 12:41 am I would like it if you could make the black head that has the :3 make a different version where it stays as :3 ty. FEMALE HEADS; FEMALE BODIES; MALE. I stayed up all night editing my upload before making this video, so better videos to come. can you mae the body changeable,the one that cannot be set transparacy,the one blue with a ribbon that is like a skirt. Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor. GraalOnline Era is an action game developed by TOONSLAB. Plus, with your ECO mode enabled, you automatically reduce your CPU and GPU usage by 87% and 97%. You could actually customize a 2D pixel art version of your character and find customisations from websites made by the community. male bodies. If you have any questions click the Contact Me page and find your easiest way of contacting me. custom info/upload link. I am New site owner and i am working on drawing new heads and bodies on graal era If you want to own head or body contact me on graal era :MadMax(Bomb) And we will talk about it Purchase weapons and work with a gang to compete in activities such as special events, base capturing and PvP battles in the Spar Complex, or start your own gang and chart your own path! Also, form alliances with trustworthy gangs and go to shoot out together. xD_(:)_, (oo)/ Not sure if she edits her uploads but its so kawaii~! nice body on your profile pic, i made it lololol, someone please edit a body for me i want a pale blonde cat body with a rainbow backpack thnx i will pay the person 1000 gralats, i found one body that was fine for a boy it was really cool. // All the features work hand-in-hand to deliver the most enhanced gaming experience on a PC. Message me on graal, search Cavskid, youll find me. Customize your Graal character in millions on different ways! BlueStacks 4 is not available on Windows XP. Marie Graphics. A mistletoe shield that forms to "Fit" bodies. Level up faster, play more. Graal Guides. Heads (boys) Are you ready to play? 15 July 2022 Fla Just wanted to clarify that this is me, that I'm a boy and actually I'm the only owner of this site and that my only Discord is Fla#0266 Save the file- if you are on a phone, ipad, etc. Purchase weapons and work with a gang to compete in activities such as special events, base capturing and PvP battles in the Spar Complex, or start your own gang and chart your own path! a gfx site <3. My username is Meko or sometimes I change it to . Uploads without a matching post aren't an excuse for not giving credit, I still own the pixel art. (LogOut/ hi, i was playing with colours on pc and i found a few colours that were pretty worth sharing on site. Do you agree to the rules and guidelines? Eraupload.graalonline.com provides SSL-encrypted connection. Anyways moving on, I'll go with Era. PM me: eden19 (babydoll). A model of a human shield. Please make sure you click the right icon. Love:Herro Kerro. I have recently just got a head that has white hair, I believe its not made for extentions but I would like to have some. (If you forgot what email you used, go back to the game and . a simple graal customs. Join in the fights and battle to gain absolute power and wealth from the other gangs. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. This 2D adventure pits you against the ruthless gangs that run the streets of Graal. Other than that, browse the work of me and other talented Graalian custom creators. Upgrade and customize your weapons, buy fast cars to help with quick getaways when you rob banks and city reserves. Menu HOME; FEMALE. NOTHING ;( how could you not have a head template? Chiara's . Tried to make the Vtuber amelia watson hope yall like it. Advertisement. thanks! Its the fourth row up on the far right the blue dress I want but I cant have cuz of TRANSPARENCY PROBLEMS! Step 6: Click Set Transparency only if the head blinks or has animation, or body changes color. Graal Upload Free Uploads 19 February 2023 Fla This girl ifiled many customs of mine, so I just ifiled her whole gang. c: just give credit for the original, Uhm if u upload the body with bunny slippers and the bow tie for girls its blue do I have to set transparacy? Melee weapons for close quarters or take out . yohane-scarf-shield.png, A shield with some of Childish Gambinos albums, A shield with some of Kendrick Lamars albums, A shield for Eden (credits for the idea go to Hiroko). Home; Browse Toggle Child Menu. - ChaTem ; Kissae ; Milky ; Fujiwara ; Mai ; Ray -. Can you plz make a lightblue extension? Locked Sticky Thread Selling Average Android 2017 Graal Era Account. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Please dont forget to check out the flawsomegfx.wordpress.com might as well support that site too. In this game, the heat is on as gang leaders fight to have the biggest crew and resources. graal era customs . Were still a bit wary of it, as some of the people of Graal are rather ungrateful. It isn't a bad game and I see a lot of potential in it. I really like the newest body, but could you make it without the bunny backpack or just a normal backpack? Please email me at [email protected] with the subject title as Custom Edit Request. YukiMoon GFX For Graal Online. January 21, 2017 by graaleraifiles Leave a comment. () THE SWEETEST GURL I EVER MET~!!! Melee weapons for close quarters or take out your enemies from long range with guns! This WordPress.com site is the cat's pajamas . Reply. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ). I know the bunny slippers look is really popular, but I just cant make myself wear it! Upload to Graal: Era Upload to Graal: Zone How to upload! HERE IS MY OLD PERSONALS CX HAPPY 50% OFF LOL! A couple more old files+Selling oldcustoms. If you are on a PC, drag the file onto your desktop. Here is a semi completed list of the PM emotes on GraalOnline Classic! Happy Valentines Day!!! Enter Era and find yourself immersed in modern city life. I used to play this game a lot 10 years ago so I have some experience and some nice memories. non human. , http://olwestupload.graalonline.com:8080/submit.html. Anyone know where he sheep body is!!!????? Change), You are commenting using your Twitter account. GraalOnline Era; GraalOnline Zone; GraalOnline Olwest-+ Shop; Map; News; Feedback; This website uses cookies to improve your experience. 15 December 2021 15 December 2021 Fla. Leave a comment. About me making the set and that chlorine ifiled the set,, (which is not obviously true, like at all) This is the player who ifiled Dali^^. so my name is Fluffy#Charm .also i play classic. Be the Sunflower in a crowd full of Roses. Enjoy! CREDIT: head: pastelgothgfx, body from cookiedoughgfx. Play multiple games at the same time. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Home Page. Credits to Nehra for the hairs, RSakura for the extensions and macxhi for the body! Do you agree to the rules and guidelines? Graal Era - How to Upload and Customise. Say (without quotes and all lowercase) in chatbox "setshield NAME-OF-SHIELD" 2k1police-shield.png 6axe-shield.gif 6extreme-shield.gif agony-shield.gif akumashield.gif anarchy-shield.png Click on custom that you like - it will open in new tab. Kazuma Zyv. enjoy the heads :)<3, Please select which type of blink you would like to me use on most heads. Bodies (boys) Bodies (girls) Bodies (others) Codes. Reply. Minimum requirement to run GraalOnline Era on your PC. . Click on 'Play GraalOnline Era on PC to download BlueStacks, Install it and log-in to Google Play Store. dip dye. Theres actually alot of transparency problems. graal aesthetics (~uwu)~ Outcasted . I promised I'll be less inactive in the future because I also wanna keep up with graal editing. Advertisement. GREAT WORK! thesweetcupcakeblog. Is there anyway you could re-do this dress but take off the hair extensions? (Era, Classic, Zone, O'l West) Step 3: Put the email that you use for your account. thank you for the . Tried to make the Vtuber amelia watson hope y'all like it.