[14] Nim's behavior and overall well-being improved when other chimpanzees, several from the LEMSIP, joined Nim inside his pen after about a decade at the Black Beauty Ranch. When Terrace made his one and only visit to see Nim after a year at the Institute of Primate Studies, Nim sprung to Terrace immediately after seeing him, visibly shaking with excitement. Or did Koko not understand the question at all? Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. If the speaker and the listener could not assume that their conversational partners had a theory of mind there would be no reason for them to talk to each other. Terrace, in his article "How Nim Chimpsky Changed My Mind", quotes Nim's longest sentence as the 16-word-long "Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you." Read more about this topic: Nim Chimpsky, Quotations. TikTok video from supernova (@supernovaatdal): "(Uttered in sign language) #psychology #linguistics #science". concluded that the chimpanzee did not show any meaningful sequential behavior that rivaled human grammar. If youre having a bad day, just remember the longest utterance by a non-human ever recorded | -Nim Chimpsky | Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange LULLABY WALTZ - Marcel Coulomb. Planet of the Apes: Can Chimps Really Shoot Guns. She could sort-of play wind instruments and fake a cough or sneeze on command. Koko: Fine nipple That's not really much different than my two year old's longest sentence when he's wound up about something. he is still a stream of lexemes that obeys a grammar, a beginning & an end. Oklahoma orange give. In some cases, the erased texts have increased the known vocabulary of a language by up to 50 percent, giving new hope to linguists trying to decipher them. in the smaller square, staring from the pixeled static. [Read: 'Gorilla Walks Like A Man' Video Explained ]. Dilruba Ahmed Time Machine - Muni Long. Although some of Kokos replies were hits, others were misses and non-sequiturs. Even when they added more words, they didnt make more sense. [1], Nim's longest "sentence" was the 16-word-long "Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you. On this day, 47 years ago, when the Fourth of July fireworks exploded around the United States, a western lowland gorilla was born in San Francisco Zoo. He had also never previously met another chimp and had to get used to them. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. TikTok video from emma immanivong (@emmaimmanivong): "Diet:". Why Haven't All Primates Evolved into Humans? Despite the vocabulary these primates memorised, a paper published in the journalScience in 1979 questioned their achievements. Janet McNally Janaki Leninis the author ofMy Husband and Other Animals. Jaclyn Dwyer This has to be the stupidest thing Ive ever made. ], in effect agreeing with Chomsky, argue that the apparent impossibility of teaching language to animals is indicative that the ability to use language is an innately human development.[10]. he does not sign cloud or window. polishing until his face gleams out in onyx from his fender. Such anecdotal recounting of Kokos behaviour may play to the gallery but leaves the scientific community cold. 'the secret of nim' iirc. "Give orange me," for example, means something different than "give me orange." This limitation, perhaps more than any other, prevents a series of events like that in the new film "Rise of the Planet of the Apes." to her ectoplasmic feet. reply. Give Me Eat Orange Give Me You. Tobias Wray Gangstablook. It is no surprise that news of her own death on 19 June 2018, two weeks shy of her birthday, flashed around the world and led to an outpouring of grief. It's a great movie. This is "Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you.mp4" by quiom25 on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the IE 11 is not supported. TikTok video from VanillaDX (@vanilladxofficial): "#asmr #asmrsounds #monkeysoftiktok #wildlife". Orange me give 'Gorilla Walks Like A Man' Video Explained. Empowering creativity on teh interwebz Imgflip LLC 2023 Are you a web developer? 1. Nor did they string them in grammatical order. Why bother if there is no expectation that your audience would understand what you said?". 52.8K Likes, 733 Comments. Rickey Laurentiis This is also a distinct possibility known as the Clever Hans phenomenon. i had to hear of the birds an the bees when i was nine, sadly. Coins 0 coins Premium Talk Explore. "Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you.". By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. He set up a program of teaching sign language to a chimpanzee, whom he named Nim Chimpsky. This is not really language tho , it's no different then my dog knows potty=door , sit/paw =treat , lay down means bed time , she just does not have fingers to communicate with. Give it a couple million years and we turned those chipped stones into iPads. There followed an acrimonious exchange of published letters between Terrace and Patterson. Concerning Pan Instead of forcing Koko to chat in a manner that was alien to her species, we may have learned more by learning her language. She lives in a forest with snake-man Rom Whitaker and tweets at@janakilenin. Whose Press J to jump to the feed. Or was Patterson making sense of gibberish? Or did Patterson ascribe her own state of mind on the gorillas impassive face? Or was her apparent sorrow an imitation of the sadness in Pattersons voice? This subreddit was made to archive copypasta. Longest Recorded Quotation. give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you. 5.3K Likes, 111 Comments. A breakthrough! Or was the word people synonymous with nipples in her mind? Even as the media went gaga over her ability to sign responses, many primatologists were far less ecstatic. Many of them were proud to count her as a friend. A quote from a chimpanzee could never make me cry! | Give orange me give eat Take this example from an unedited transcript of an internet chat in 1998 with Koko: Question: Do you like to chat with other people? Sinatra: The Concert at Pompeii, 1991, Give Orange Me Give Eat Orange Me Eat Orange Give Me Eat Orange Give Me You, Extinction Event: The Book of Revelation, as Interpreted by Link Wray. Critics[who?] [citation needed]. Lol, Don't need the FBI if she kills you first, omg i remember seeing this in a meme video but i can't remember which one, 'Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you', No but was this: Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you', hotkeys: D = random, W = upvote, S = downvote, A = back. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . This means not only that they can use the language but that it has become a significant part of their lives.[11]. . Nim developed friendships with several of the workers at the Institute of Primate Studies, and learned a few more signs, including a sign named "stone smoke time now" which indicated that Nim wanted to smoke marijuana.[12]. The taste of metal in her mouth as she hands the coin to Charon, who hoots & bears his teeth, the vertical But did Washoe know swans were waterbirds? to remove Bob Seger, fearful of Nims storied snarl & bite. From a very young age, humans understand that; we have an innate ability to create new meanings by combining and ordering words in diverse ways. "Some of their muscle arrangement is different the attachment points of their muscles are arranged for power rather than speed," Hunt said. Canis Familiarus Chomsky felt language was an innate human faculty, and Terrace thought it could be taught to our closest relatives. When Terrace ended the experiment, Nim was transferred back to the Institute for Primate Studies in Oklahoma, where he struggled to adapt after being treated like a human child for the first decade of his life. Claims of emotional expression are especially controversial since caregivers, thinking their wards were more human than primate, may imbue primate signs with our values. "Give orange me," for example, means something different than "give me orange." From a very young age, humans understand that; we have an innate ability to create new meanings by. Press J to jump to the feed. We started doing that only 1.5 million years after we became bipedal," Hunt explained. [4] The project was similar to an earlier study by R. Allen and Beatrix Gardner in which another chimpanzee, Washoe, was raised like a human child. Tray table down, Miss Butler peels an orange, the zest moting up. S.W. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Michael Bazzett The twins in yellow dresses, waving, are . Add a Comment. [5] After reviewing the results, Terrace concluded that Nim, who at this point was housed at Columbia University, mimicked symbols of the American Sign Language from his teachers in order to get a reward but did not understand the language nor could he create sentences; Nim used random patterns until receiving a reward. Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you 2021 A5 Zine, 16 pages Eco-friendly Riso-print on Metapaper Extrarough Recycling. Did the World's Most Famous Gorilla Ever 'Talk' Like Humans Did. EmojifierBot 2 yr. ago. Kokos ungrammatical chattiness was an astounding accomplishment on its own, but she went on to bust other beliefs. is over. 2. Original Video: https://youtu.be/uYWSXRUGxDQGIVE ORANGE ME GIVE EAT ORANGE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME YOU GIVE ORANGE ME GIVE EAT ORANGE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME YOU GIVE ORANGE ME GIVE EAT ORANGE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME YOU GIVE ORANGE ME GIVE EAT ORANGE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME YOU GIVE ORANGE ME GIVE EAT ORANGE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME YOU GIVE ORANGE ME GIVE EAT ORANGE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME YOU GIVE ORANGE ME GIVE EAT ORANGE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME YOU GIVE ORANGE ME GIVE EAT ORANGE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME YOU GIVE ORANGE ME GIVE EAT ORANGE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME YOU GIVE ORANGE ME GIVE EAT ORANGE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME YOU GIVE ORANGE ME GIVE EAT ORANGE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME YOU GIVE ORANGE ME GIVE EAT ORANGE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME YOU GIVE ORANGE ME GIVE EAT ORANGE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME YOU GIVE ORANGE ME GIVE EAT ORANGE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME YOU GIVE ORANGE ME GIVE EAT ORANGE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME YOU GIVE ORANGE ME GIVE EAT ORANGE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME YOU GIVE ORANGE ME GIVE EAT ORANGE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME YOU GIVE ORANGE ME GIVE EAT ORANGE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME YOU GIVE ORANGE ME GIVE EAT ORANGE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME YOU GIVE ORANGE ME GIVE EAT ORANGE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME YOU GIVE ORANGE ME GIVE EAT ORANGE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME YOU GIVE ORANGE ME GIVE EAT ORANGE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME EAT ORANGE GIVE ME YOU TikTok video from Jerememe (@jerememevids): "#fyp". Thats because they dont communicate unless absolutely necessary, says Gupta. 5. It was found to differ from the human genome with which it was compared, nucleotide-for-nucleotide, by about 1.23 percent. Terrace's skeptical approach to the claims that chimpanzees could learn and understand sign language led to heated disputes with Allen and Beatrix Gardner, who initiated the Washoe Project. Former employees say Pattersons obsession with the gorilla prevented her from providing an adequate diet and health care. On the grainy Super 8, Nim is signing to a chimp named Paco. The definitions of both "language" and "imitation" as well as the question of how language-like Nim's performance was has remained controversial. Language requires not just vocabulary but also syntax, they argued. Discover short videos related to give me eat orange on TikTok. Within a few years, Nim learned 125 signs. 2.7K Likes, 55 Comments. 3.6K Likes, 121 Comments. Ermak_ 0 ups, 22h" Ladies and gentleman, we got him "Show More Comments. Nim had no such capacity, which is presumably true for all chimps. down the cul-de-sacs of tract homes, past paunches with weed whackers. It's a profound disparity. on a cave wall, hazing in & out of shape. Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you. "It is maintained by secondary rewards such as 'thank you,' 'that's very interesting,' 'glad you mentioned that.' The names, the names, the names. This documentary (produced by BBC Films, Red Box Films, and Passion Films) opened the 2011 Sundance Film Festival. William Logan Researchers attempted to teach a chimpanzee called Viki to speak English and, not surprisingly, failed since non-humans dont have the vocal anatomy for speech. [Read: How Many Genetic Mutations Do I Have? For instance, did Koko remember Robin Williams and mourn his death? #ape #orange #giveme #funny #meme #orangutan". fourth time since they brought her back from the home. Many cognitive scientists believe that humans' ability to innovate by varying syntax engenders much of the richness and complexity of our thoughts and ideas. In the film, chimps learn sign language a realistic scenario. Critics of primate linguistic studies include Thomas Sebeok, American semiotician and investigator of nonhuman communication systems, who wrote: In my opinion, the alleged language experiments with apes divide into three groups: one, outright fraud; two, self-deception; three, those conducted by Terrace. TikTok video from Windthebobbinup (@ladylisa1968): "You got to BANG it on a hard surface credit to @Not Jazz #hilarious #funny #bang #chocolate #eat #orange #segment". There was nothing Nim could be taught that could not equally well be taught to a pigeon using the principles of operant conditioning. Charles Darwin was the first to figure it out why the simple act of standing up made all the difference in separating man from ape. Asked where dead gorillas went, she apparently signed, Comfortable hole bye. Despite the nonchalance of her outlook on death, she became very sombre with her head bowed and her lip quivering on hearing of Robin Williams demise more than a decade after they met. Snack give orange me. The researchers[who?] We find her at the strip mall, by the coin shop & Circle K, curlers, flowered housecoat, in her fingers a quivering Pall Mall. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . Lena Khalaf Tuffaha Koko lived her entire life in captivity in the most ungorilla-like fashion, in a toy-cluttered trailer, hustling treats from handlers. If the Kelloggs hoped Gua would learn words from Donald, they were disappointed. Log in to follow creators, like videos, and view comments. Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? At the cage door he holds to her so tight she must pry herself free. 2 yr. ago. Neam "Nim" Chimpsky[1] (November 19, 1973 March 10, 2000) was a chimpanzee and the subject of an extended study of animal language acquisition at Columbia University. As Kokos trainer, adopted mum, business manager, and chief caregiver, Patterson wasnt a neutral observer. The enterprise of educating primates received a boost in the 1960s when Allen and Beatrix Gardner of the University of Nevada taught 350 signs of the American sign language to a chimp called Washoe. The verdict on Koko's ability to communicate is not unequivocal. Nim died on March 10, 2000, at the age of 26, from a heart attack. [4] At the age of two Nim was removed from his surrogate parents, the familiar surrounding of their home and brought to Columbia University due to perceived behavioral difficulties. went to great lengths to discredit it. original sound - GoodFellas_Gaming. Celebrities such as Robin Williams, Leonardo DiCaprio, Sting, William Shatner and the Red Hot Chilli Pepperss bassist Flea, among others, flocked to her trailer. Josu Gubo Colin Cheney Orange me give give orange me. 1y Reposts pasta for mobile users. Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange, Users who like Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange, Users who reposted Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange, Playlists containing Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange, More tracks like Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange. Search within r/copypasta. Chimps are so smart! From the corner of my eye, bruschetta in my hand, No one knows where chimps get all that extra power. She was a charming, if messed-up, gorilla, who probably learned more about humans than we did about her. [13] Technicians caring for the chimps noted that Nim and other chimps from the Institute continued to make sign-language gestures. However, the verdict on Kokos ability to communicate is not unequivocal. Within the context of a scientific study, Chimpsky was named as a pun on linguist Noam Chomsky, who posits that humans are "wired" to develop language. Details File Size: 3083KB Duration: 5.400 sec Dimensions: 498x278 Created: 11/25/2020, 6:33:12 PM Margo Taft Stever [18], The story of Nim and other language-learning animals is told in Eugene Linden's book Silent Partners: The Legacy of the Ape Language Experiments. and our longest sentence a chimpanzee has wrote. Kevin Hunt, director of the Human Origins and Primate Evolution Lab at Indiana University, thinks humans' ancestors stood upright in order to reach vegetation in low-hanging tree branches. 124.3K Likes, 509 Comments. ]. Nim also showed the progress he had made during Project Nim, as he immediately began conversing in sign language with Terrace. Robert Wrigley All quotations appear in the original article by Terrace and colleagues. [2], As part of a study intended to challenge Chomsky's thesis that only humans have language,[3] beginning at two weeks old, Nim was raised by a family in a home environment by human surrogate parents. Nim's longest "sentence" was the 16-word-long "Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you." Rebecca D. {{ relativeTimeResolver(1651849716929) }} Oklahoma orange give. Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange extended (seamless cut) 4,654 views Oct 31, 2020 144 Dislike Share Save Bluecheese 2.86K subscribers Just. Only one program at the Great Ape Trust, Iowa, appears to be continuing. The Gardners used signs only, Patterson signed and spoke, and others used lexigrams (tiles with abstract designs that symbolised words). down the fur that lines his thumb. "Even if we worked out for 12 hours a day like they do, we wouldn't be nearly as strong," Hunt said. 1.4K Followers. Attention was particularly focused on Nim's ability to make different responses to different sequences of signs and to emit different sequences in order to communicate different meanings. Submit interesting and specific facts about something that you just found out here. over drinks on their porch, we watched Stacy I did a similar prank with my friend. "[15], Project Nim, a documentary film by James Marsh about the Nim study, explores the story (and the wealth of archival footage) to consider ethical issues, the emotional experiences of the trainers and the chimpanzee, and the deeper issues the experiment raised. One word: tools. r/copypasta. ]. in error, please email [emailprotected] and tell us what browser you're using! This, it is reported, is Nims longest sentence. Sign up to get unlimited songs and podcasts with occasional ads. Roger Fouts, of the Washoe Project, also claims that Project Nim was poorly conducted because it did not use strong enough methodology to avoid comparison to "Clever Hans" and efficiently defend against it. 0 ups, 1d. ", "Declarative language is based on conversational exchanges between a speaker and a listener for the purpose of exchanging information," Terrace wrote. head nod that signals aggression. They didnt invent words or use them in creative combinations. Herbert Terrace, the primary author and a researcher at Columbia University, had taken on the task of proving the linguist Noam Chomsky wrong. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Contributor's notes Absolute Rhythm Cookie Notice Terrace analysed his own data from Nims proficiency as well as studies of other apes and declared none of them showed any evidence of language. Extinction Event: The Book of Revelation, as Interpreted by Link Wray Privacy Policy. out of focus, bobbing their marionette twitch. Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you. On the flight to Oklahoma, As humans grow older, unlike chimps, we develop a much richer form of communication: "declarative mode. He added, "I know of no example of a conversation by non-human animals." Best wishes to Nim Chimpsky!". Why does he think that? telling us her mothers wandered from the house again Does a bunch of words make a language? with her palm against the screen, a handprint in ochre Neam "Nim" Chimpsky (November 19, 1973 - March 10, 2000) was a chimpanzee and the subject of an extended study of animal language acquisition at Columbia University.The project was led by Herbert S. Terrace with the linguistic analysis headed up by psycholinguist Thomas Bever.Within the context of a scientific study, Chimpsky was named as a pun on linguist Noam Chomsky, who posits that . setting her mother before the humming screen. Log In Sign Up. Already the crossing is over. [6][7][1] Terrace further argued that all ape-language studies, including Project Nim, were based on misinformation from the chimps, which he also only noticed and examined in such a manner at and after said moment of realization. [8] Terrace's work remains controversial today, with no clear consensus among psychologists and cognitive scientists regarding the extent to which great apes can learn language. You got to BANG it on a hard surface credit to. Copypasta are long funny texts which are distributed over the internet by copy and paste. The Institute later sold Nim to the Laboratory for Experimental Medicine and Surgery in Primates (LEMSIP), a pharmaceutical animal testing laboratory managed by NYU. As an adult, her vocabulary was 1,000-word strong, and she understood 2,000 English words. Humans are the only animals with the inherent ability to create, learn, and produce verbal and non-verbal (sign language) languages accurately. Since 98.7% of the DNA in humans and chimps is identical, some scientists (but not Noam Chomsky) believed that a chimp raised in a human family, and using American Sign Language (ASL), would shed light on the way language is acquired and used by humans. From those mutations come the dramatic differences in the species that we see today differences in intelligence, anatomy, lifestyle and, not least, success at colonizing the planet. One of Terrace's colleagues, Laura-Ann Petitto, estimated that with more standard criteria, Nim's true vocabulary count was closer to 25 than 125. If other scientists wanted to verify her claims, they had no access to Koko nor could they scrutinise any data. Valheim Genshin Impact Minecraft Pokimane Halo Infinite Call of Duty: Warzone Path of Exile Hollow Knight: Silksong Escape from Tarkov Watch Dogs . 138 Likes, TikTok video from Elizabeth (@coffee_withcreamer): "This has to be the stupidest thing Ive ever made. However, other students who cared for Nim longer than Petitto disagreed with her and with the way that Terrace conducted his experiment. User account menu. Watch popular content from the following creators: FamBoi(@famboi12345), Dallas(@monkeyroon), Epoch Fry(@epic.epoch), Twortle(@heyitstwortle), Thomas Bogaard(@thomas.bogaard) . Best wishes to Nim Chimpsky! , . Last month, The chimpanzee genome was sequenced for the first time in 2005. Me eating my 3rd orange today thinking its healthy: original sound - speduphits. The two species' musculature is extremely similar, but somehow, pound-for-pound, chimps are between two and three times stronger than humans. While Nim's quality of life improved at the Black Beauty Ranch, Nim lived primarily in isolation inside a pen. He began to show hostility that included throwing TVs and killing a dog. The camera wobbles as Paco leaps, Absolute Rhythm Give orange me orange orange give. Within three years, the gorilla had mastered close to 200 words, a feat that earned Patterson a PhD from Stanford University. 2 yr. ago. . Melissa Range Waldrep Chimps in the forests did not. She appeared in documentaries, television shows, and popular articles and became a brand with merchandise bearing her artwork and portrait. The only publicly available material is video recordings on YouTube, Facebook and various documentaries. Preview of Spotify. It took Hunt two hands and all the strength he could muster to snap an equally thick branch. This is not far-fetched since chimpanzees seem to get upset when an adult dies. Nim eat Nim eat Drink eat me Nim Me gum me gum Tickle me Nim play Me eat me eat Me banana you banana me you give Banana me me eat Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange Why would anyone expect chimpanzees to learn human language? The largest class by far is the middle one. After years of exposing Nim to all things human, the researchers concluded that although he did learn to express demands the desire for an orange, for instance and knew 125 words, he couldn't fully grasp language, at least as they defined it. Orange Me Give Eat Orange Me Eat Orange At the primate center they will ask Miss Butler That's the longest string of words that Nim Chimpsky, a chimpanzee who scientists raised as a human and taught sign language in the 1970s, ever signed. Perhaps some training methods were better than others. assert that Terrace used his analysis to destroy the movement of ape-language research. give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you, give owange me give eat owange me eat owange give me eat owange give me you, give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you , No sorry not gonna happen no you have to leave not gonna happen nope sorry not gonna happen sorry. One twin bearapps09. Other primatologists felt these researchers saw what they wanted to hear. "When Africa started getting drier about 6.5 million years ago, our ancestors were stuck in the east part, where the habitat became driest," Hunt told Life's Little Mysteries. Explore the latest videos from hashtags: #givemeeatorange, #givemetoeat, #givemeabeat, #givemeabeatchallenge, #givemeoil .