The bathrooms are very clean and parking is easy available. Sad. Golf course greens are really not ready for play yet. Or just sit under a tree and chill, Well maintained.Public toilet area need update and much higher cleanliness. Length 1.1 miElevation gain 6 ftRoute type Loop. Easy 3.3 (34) Cantiague County Park. EAST LANSING, Mich. - The Michigan State men's tennis team defeated Western Michigan, 4-2, Friday evening at the MSU Indoor Tennis Center. The Crabby Shack is known for their delicious crab dishes, and they always have a great selection of fresh seafood. Welcome to Segra Park, a luminescent environment located on the grounds of a former mental hospital. Nice! There is also a large pond where you can go fishing or take a walk. Paved paths through picnic area and around a pool and mini-golf area, ball fields, etc. Nice community park with lots of activities like golfing, swimming, and mini golf. Woo-hoo! Welcome to Riders Field, nestled into the suburbs of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and steeped in Texas history. We come to watch the soccer games for the league during their season. Cheer on the Wind Surge, explore the city's rich baseball history and keep an eye out for trolls. Theres no wheel cjair accessibility seating and there are missing fire extinguishers. Public park, no hiking or much foliage, I SPEND ALL AFTERNOON WITH MY DAUGHTER IN THIS PARK I LOVE IT, All the Ball fields are newly installed and groomed.Walkways newly groomed.Much cleaner, I love it here theres so many playgrounds this is the best park. We met up with friends in the non reserved picnic are, but it looked like there were a multitude of activity options from skating to batting cages to golf to a little water park. Be ready for a passionate fanbase, load up on the iconic white hot dogs, chug a few beers and prepare to explore one of the Finger Lakes' greatest cities. They have baseball fields. Certain areas could be cleaner, I like the little calisthenics gym they have. Not much difficulty, but always fun for a quick round. Notes: Baseball Fields are in back of school west of the track. There is also a pond where you can go fishing, and a nature trail that winds through the woods. This article about a location in Nassau County, New York is a stub. Plenty of parking, short walk to the range. I was running straight ahead, and then it ended because the park boundaries turned into the street. ", "Great burgers, awesome fries and tasty wings! The condition was terrible. My daughters absolutely loved it here, we had a little picnic and had a wonderful time!! The park is a great place to spend a summer day, and there is also a pavilion where you can have a picnic. A little something for everyone. This playground is a medium size and bakes in the sun so bring the sunscreen. The driving range includes 36 bays, a range of 270 yards to the far fence, and heated and covered tee stalls. It has a lot of basketball courts as well as tennis courts a waterpark or golf course and many other fun activities. It's a local county park that is used for team sports mostly so it's more like a walk through the soccer fields, baseball fields, tennis courts, etc. Great place to enjoy with family. Hicksville, Nassau County, New York, US. With a mountain backdrop and roller coaster beyond its outfield wall and spectacular sunsets behind its first-base side, the home of the Altoona Curve is one of the most beautiful in baseball. Climb Blue and Nassau-Suffolk Greenbelt Trail Loop, Chelsea Mansion and Muttontown Preserve Loop. Golf costs way to much for out of county residents. Fantastic parkField turf fields all over.Seems like you can play most sports there: golf, lacrosse, soccer, softball, baseball, hockey, flag football, and swimming.Nice playgrounds for younger children as well. Good, serene, well kept park. Pat Henry Baseball Field Valhalla, New York 10595 Coordinate: 41.067123, -73.774063 (www.leaguelineup.com) 5. The facility is clean. The only park in Hicksville. From the South (Charlotte): I-69 North to I-496 East towards downtown Lansing. Nice park. Theres a ton of older kids who go and smoke weed in the gazebo and by the tables. Great park with a ton of different amenities. $10.00 to enjoy the park if youre not a Nassau resident. Previous Next New Search. Parking is somewhat tricky. Must visit place. Nice faculties, always full of people & sports teams/kids running around in the summer. Driving range suits its purpose. Hugh park with just about any outdoor activity for any age. The Cantiague Park is a great place to visit if you are looking for a fun day out with your family. , Not as well kept as Eisenhower Park but still enjoyable and a nice park grounds. Very kool park! Michigan State posted an 11-4 record at McLane Baseball Stadium in 2011, including an 11-1 mark in Big Ten play. Map Directions Satellite Photo Map Type: Park Category: recreation area Location: Nassau County, Long Island, Downstate New York, New York, Mid-Atlantic, United States, North America But still had a fun time. Locker rooms could use an update with some showers. With unique dimensions and a lively atmosphere from night to night, the park is home to the Hartford Yard Goats, who have been a Minor League phenom since they came on the scene in 2016. header that my grandson was a player with last game ending 9:30 pm. Its a beautiful place to spend with family! Theres also a great skating rink/ hockey arena, which is cool but I never got into hockey, and to be honest, the fans Ive encountered on the LIRR are not the greatest ambassadors for the sport. Hopefully theyll sort this out before Summer Camp 2019.The signs around says no dogs but hey, look at that couple over there walking rover. Day and night lighted (in season) handball, paddle ball, tennis and basketball courts are another highlight of the park, as well as four softball fields and four soccer fields. Begin your day by taking a stroll down America's best beach and end it at the Spring Training home of baseball's oldest continuous one-name, one city franchise. Want to report conditions for this trail? Take kids with their bikes or run around with your dog. This trail is great for running and walking, and it's unlikely you'll encounter . I took my niece and 2 granddaughters here to play miniature golf, and we all had a wonderful time. Its a beautiful park with a lot of features, but I rarely ever use it because they dont allow dogs at all. More parking in the he back behind the playgrounds. It feels wrong to leave an animal at home while I enjoy nature. Smh.Now you KNOW if the tables were turned Id probably end up on social media. Got to experience a nice fire pit literally on a BBQ grill afterwards.. $10 to park, another pathetic money grab for overtaxed rathole nys, 2 artificial turf (football,soccer,lacrosse)fields with lights,golf baseball/softball fields and multiple pools. Take Charlotte Street to John St make right onto John the left into park. In celebrating 50 years of Cantiague Park, Nassau County Executive Ed Mangano, County Legislator Rose Walker and local sports teams unveiled major improvements including new athletic fields, a new playground, new batting cages, ice rink expansion, improved mini-golf course and driving range, and refurbishments to the . 3 singles, rallying to beat Peter Kuszynski, 5-7, 6-2, 7-6 (7-3). The Blue Oyster Cult offers fresh, delicious seafood dishes that will satisfy even the pickiest of eaters. "It says a lot about the team's toughness, especially to be in the same situation (as . Sign up The entrance is on your right. Maybe they should contract with a variety of food trucks ( breakfast truck, chicken and waffles, sausage and peppers, ice cream etc) to come out on days when there are many events happening. Kevin T Kolm Memorial Park (Hicksville, NY - 2.2 miles) Or, if you dont want to now, you can always find this form at the bottom of the page labeled Contact us / send feedback. Fee for parking and pool use if youre not a resident. We counted atleast 8 seperate playgrounds, some much older and some newer, atleast 10 basketball court, worth checking out, Love this park really beautiful, one of the best park here at long island. Write a short note about what you liked, what to order, or other helpful advice for visitors. Well-maintained nine-hole golf course. I can see the caretakers take pride in their plants but, it also seems as if the budget isnt much. The Crabby Shack - This place is a bit of a drive from Cantiague Park, but it's definitely worth it. The golf course and driving range are open for use as is the tennis courts.Still a nice place to walk thru or sit and relax.. Nice park to watch a ball game and be able to also allow your children to have use of a playground at the same time. Ice Skating. Welcome to Frontier Field, home of the Rochester Red Wings. Welcome to Chikasaw Bricktown Ballpark, home of the Oklahoma City Dodgers. Yes, Cantiague Park is a great place for the whole family. Hiking and biking in the park's nature preserve. From the soft-as-powder white-sand shores of Fort Myers Beach to the Fort Myers River District, there's a little something for everyone in the city known as the "gateway to Southwest Florida.". Plan things right, and you could spend the morning skiing before going to a ballgame in the evening. Its not that cheap but well worth it. All Rights Reserved. Great park with something to do for everyone in the family. Nice area, a lot of the play areas needed to be cleaned up and the equipment needs to be checked for safety so the kids dont get hurt. 4. Forget it! The Boil and Bite is a Cajun restaurant that serves up some of the most delicious food in the area. It has a playground, a pool, and a variety of sports fields. Parking is currently by the skating and pool area only. You can use the Google Maps navigation app:Get directions to Cantiague Park - Field C, Latitude: 40.7728531127 Longitude: -73.5471305356, 1. Welcome to Peoples Natural Gas Field in Altoona, Pennsylvania. 480 W John St, Hicksville, NY 11801, United States. Theres always a game there, so theres a lot of people there.Tennis courts have lights late at night hence why I love going there. Dog Watch Dorothy would have surely called the cops on me. Welcome to Trustmark Park, where the Braves of tomorrow start to picture life in Atlanta. A lot of sports going on there. 480 West John Street, There are lots of facilities available in this park like baseball fields, swimming pool which operates in summer till labor day weekend, tennis courts , ice skating rink, 2 kids play areas , Golf , handball courts, open gym area near the kids play area. Most hotels are fully refundable. Enjoyed our day. When the hometown Columbia Fireflies take the field, it's glow time. Nice and clean and fun for all members of the family. Really nice pool with slides. The park features a playground, a basketball court, a soccer field, and a baseball diamond. Lakeland's Publix Field at Joker Marchant Stadium, Oklahoma City's Chikasaw Bricktown Ballpark, Charleston's Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Well maintained, clean, relaxing walks.This review wont do it justice. The stadium is approximately one mile . Send it to us below. The were incredibly gracious & worked very hard to make the holiday a good one for the (thankfully) small crowd that did show up. . Baseball, playgrounds, golf, and more. Great place. Stunning park with a pool that all kids love, a nice playground, ice skating rink and more. Claim this business. Photos (1) Directions. not to busy & everyone seem to mind their business, Great place many things to do ice rink golf and pool, Vast open fields with many opportunities for recreational outdoor activities. Nice park but be prepared to get yelled at every 5 seconds. Nice quiet park. Bad service, u cant eat drink u cant do anything without them telling you to stop. For miniature golf lovers, there is a challenging 18 hole mini golf course. Was happy to share them with my kids. Welcome to Funko Field, where Webbly keeps the place hoppin', the front office isn't afraid to get a little bit trippy and the AquaSox faithful prize their affiliation with the Mariners. There should at least be a dog park here. There is also a playground for children, as well as a picnic area with grills. Mingle with a bipedal catfish, gaze upon a team-logo water tower and watch the "micro" Brewers while enjoying a local beer. Cantiague Park Stadium. Welcome to FirstEnergy Park in Lakewood, N.J., where down the Shore everythings all right as Tom Waits wrote and Bruce Springsteen sang. Its a good experience there. Buy a ticket to watch the Sacramento River Cats claw their way to the top on behalf of California's capital city. Welcome to Hadlock Field, where Red Sox prospects are adored, the lobster rolls are unrivaled and the Maine Monster looms in left field. The Lobster Pot - This place is a bit of a drive from Cantiague Park, but it's definitely worth it. There is a fee if you would like to use the park and you are not Nassau County resident. Welcome to Banner Island Ballpark, where A's fan watch homegrown talent develop, mascot Splash is fresh out of the Stockton Delta and asparagus reigns supreme. Great park. Has a Soccer field, a baseball field, Cricket pitch, great walking area, football ground and also a golf practice area with waterpark. Much better than my community pool!! Plenty of lifeguards! This is a great park. Welcome to AT&T Field, the only Minor League ballpark with an outdoor escalator. There are some major divots in the outfield I played on that may need to be addressed however. Welcome to Nat Bailey Stadium, where the fish run (literally), Blue Jays prospects get ready for a big jump and fans north of the border prove that baseball is an international game -- even in the Minors. Welcome to Smith's Ballpark, right in the heart of Salt Lake City and a staple of the Beehive State. Visit a local Hall of Fame, take a lap around the concourse deck and always make sure to leave room for gelati. The Spartans clinched a share of the Big Ten regular-season championship on May 20 against Northwestern with a 10-1 victory over the Wildcats, marking MSU's first Big Ten title since 1979. Family friendly park. The park is a great place to spend a day with your family. If you have a Nassau County Leisure pass, it's $7 per adult. Are you sure you want to decline s pending request? Neighborhood friendly. Parks Nearby Find 6 Parks within 4.5 miles of Cantiague Park. The Cantiague Park is a beautiful park located in Hicksville, New York. Grass Outfield. Full size regulation hockey rink. (516) 822-2766. It sucks they charge for parking although we never go to their swimming pools during the summer. The best activities near Cantiague Park in New York are: 1. This can not be undone. My nephew plays baseball there, Peaceful park for all recreational activity. Great public park. There is also a large pond where you can go fishing or take a walk. They check at the gate. I went to the pools and I almost drowned. Very clean. Procure a Dumpster Wrap, visit the Junkyard and make your acquaintance with a space-traveling racoon. Tonight, a Wednesday evening between 6-6:45 pm someone keyed the side of my car. If you have kids and grandkids it is a fantastic Park. I do wish they would fix a few of them as it does pose a danger to children. Course is good for 9 holes. Great for lovers of baseball and soccer. Welcome to Excite Ballpark, where the San Jose faithful bleed orange and black while cheering on future Giants, churros and craft beer are in delightful abundance and mascot Gigante makes all visitors forever fans. Golf course is horrible. Welcome to Wichita's Riverfront Stadium, home of Kansas' only Minor League team. NY, My husband has a leisure pass so its less expensive for him so he went inside. Welcome to Dickey-Stephens Park, a 21st-century stadium where the echoes of baseball history are palpable, a swamp possum runs amok and the fans root on Mariners prospects in the Double-A Texas . The ninth-oldest ballpark in the Minor Leagues, it now serves as home to the Low-A Down East Wood Ducks. Ample parking. Golfers can rent 40 balls for $5 or 60 balls for $7. This is a walk and not a hike. [3] The park ultimately remains owned by Nassau County. cantiague park - field c hicksville photos , cantiague park - field c hicksville location , cantiague park - field c hicksville address . marks. Get the travel guide Become an Insider With the Long Island e-newsletter delivered two Fridays a month for information on signature events, special offers and regional inspiration. The only downside is bathrooms are not as close as they need to be for young children!!! Other than that, gorgeous n beautiful park. Caters to all Adults, Kids, and even your 4 legged partners. There were people around. Midway-style games, a mustachioed stuntman mascot and a live concourse organist all contribute to the unique environment. I heard from my playing partners that the week before was worst. Walk from county to county on the concourse while keeping an eye out for Conrad and his crustacean clan. Cute area to grab a bite, with tables for up to 6. Really kept the rain off us. Big park great for the family. Welcome to Mirabito Stadium, located in the carousel capital of the world. Lots of space- golf course, baseball fields, soccer fields, tennis courts, and a wide open field. The field underwent renovations in summer . Outdoor water slide area, turf baseball, softball, football, soccer and lacrosse fields. Cool park. Great place to visit as a park for the kids, or a swim. Quick fun 9 holes. It seems they were lazy when they designed the walking trails. Moody Coliseum - Southern Methodist University. There was a basket missing on my visit. Sub Locations Field A Field B Field C Field D Cantiague Park Wantagh Pkwy to exit W2-E (Old Country Road). And someone vandalized my car. Just a quiet place to read a book and relax or you take the kids to play, the will have lots of fun, lots of rides and games for them to play and do. Welcome to 121 Financial Ballpark, one of the boldest environments in the Bold City. Presentation on Map Reviews Nearby. Wantagh Pkwy to exit W2-E (Old Country Road). Cantiague Park - Field D. Baseball Field. Beautiful park, good for recreational activities. To continue with adding that child, click the Add Player button below. Been going here for decades. 8U-14U CHAMPIONS EARN A BID TO THE 2023 USABL WORLD SERIES. Cantiague Park Address 480 West John Street Hicksville , NY 11801 Need Directions? Not Allowed. 4. The Triple-A Space Cowboys play here, just 23 miles away from their parent club in Houston. If they do this note this was my idea and want in. Welcome to Dow Diamond, where the stadium is state-of-the-art, the hometown crowd does the Funky Feather and the Great Lakes Loons, High-A affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers, encourage visitors to dive into the fun of an immersive Minor League Baseball experience. Explore this 1.1-mile loop trail near Hicksville, New York. Beautiful neighborhood park that has activities for kids and adults. Beautiful park. Fans can grab a drink at Castaways Bar and shop for team gear in the Cargo Hold, all within view of an outfield lighthouse. This trail is great for running and walking, and it's unlikely you'll encounter many other people while exploring. We have a good time there, the park have restroom and a place for childrens to, its a big space. Auction Export Coordinate: 40.75715, -73.97754. Great facility since the upgrades. Theres swimming baseball, soccer, golf and the great outdoors. Turn right onto West John and proceed to Cantiague Park. Planting Fields Arboretum State Historic Park. The ballpark is home to the Grasshoppers, but adorable bat dogs have long had a presence as well. Bring tents lots of open area as well! Clean and nice park to usea lot of sports fields to enjoy when available for use. Cantiague Park. The Lansing Lugnuts call this stadium home, and you could too. 2. Nice for the kida to run around and have fun. Cantiague park in hicksville is my daily go to park. Home to the Quad Cities River Bandits, a franchise founded in 1960, the stadium has been around even longer and is now the fourth-oldest ballpark in the Minor Leagues. Welcome to Truist Field, home of the Knights and crown jewel of the Queen City. Great place for families. Has playgrounds for the kidsHandball and basketball courts as well. Ballpark, Minor League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are the property of Minor League Baseball. Not sure why. Its great for all ages. Be careful if your biking in the parking lot. The lifeguards and staff were bossing us around and telling us b.s. Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! By creating an account you are able to follow friends and experts you trust and see the places they've recommended. 480 W John St. Hicksville,New York. Once there, visit the Scouts Hall of Fame or enjoy local wine while taking in the ballgame. They have everything from lobster to crab to shrimp, and they serve it all up fresh and delicious. Great location. Non residents pay for parking which is $10, residents don't pay for parking. Take a trolley to the game or stay in a hotel overlooking the field, then escape the sun beneath trees on the right-field berm and root for your favorite Yankees legend in the mascot race. Drive around the block and park on the street for free and walk in. It is a surprising discovery considering that I played on schoolyard fields in my younger life, on Long Island, that were rather shabby. There is also a nature trail that winds through the park, providing a great opportunity to see some of the local wildlife. google map Cedar Creek 3340 Merrick Rd, Seaford, NY 11783 google map CHAMINADE HIGH SCHOOL 340 Jackson Avenue Mineola New York 11501-2307 (516) 742-5555 COASTAL SPORTS 114 Parkway Drive South Hauppauge, NY 11788 - 631.813.1599 http://www.coastalsports.com/ . My family 30 years visits this park for activities. The trails at the Cantiague Park in New York can be accessed from the parking lot near the entrance to the park. I order breakfast there sometimes, but the guys who make your breakfast are lacking personal skills bigtime.There is also a breakfast buffet with a variety of breakfast eats, then it becomes a lunch buffet by around 11a where theres another nice variety of lunch food. The bathrooms are always clean and theres a ton to do. The Crabby Shack is a seafood restaurant that serves up some of the most delicious crab in the area. Welcome to Greater Nevada Field, surrounded by mountains, rivers, trains and casinos. The newer playground is nice. Just ake sure your kids use the bathroom before you get there. All sugar & carbs, meaning the diabetics among us must leave & return or go without. There is also only one paved path that runs the length of the park. Nice place, 4 sets of playgrounds for the children and well taken care of. Ice hockey rink and golf course. The Lobster Pot - If you're looking for a seafood feast, then The Lobster Pot is the place for you. Public restrooms available. Welcome to Amarillo's HODGETOWN, where prairie dogs dwell. Welcome to Round Rock's Dell Diamond, where Nolan Ryan's influence looms large. Charlotte's skyline towers over the ballpark, resulting in what just may be the most spectacular setting in all of Minor League Baseball. [2], The park has a large swimming complex with:[2], There is a generally large gaming, playground and picnic area for all to enjoy with chess and checker boards.[2]. [1] It was the second major park opened by the county, the first being Eisenhower Park. ", "The green tea is amazing (spiced w/cardamom). CANTIAGUE PARK HAS BEEN PART OF the county park system since 1961 and is centrally located in Hicksville, just off the Northern State Parkway and east of the Wantagh State Parkway. Come to see the Chicago White Sox stars of tomorrow, stay for the barbecue. Are you sure you want to approve s pending request? Not many baseball parks offer this! For this reason Cantiague earns a lower rating. The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes. Welcome to Prince Georges Stadium, an Oriole oasis located at the back end of a shopping complex. . A fine park of Long Island, doesnt hold much of fame, but is a good place to relax and enjoy the many sports that it has to offer, by the Long Islanders. This has long been one of Minor League Baseball's most irreverent environments, presided over by "Director of Fun" Bill Murray. Welcome to Buffalo's Sahlen Field, a trendsetting ballpark built with Major League expansion in mind. One well maintained park. All Rights Reserved . Kevin T. Kolm Memorial Park (Triangle Park) Park. Awesome park with great fields and facilities. Lots of different things there. Always lots you can do including mini golf. Turf Infield. While there are other Minor League teams in the state of Michigan, the hometown Whitecaps are the only one to enjoy an affiliation with the Detroit Tigers. Pretty and peaceful January snowfall. April 1st - June 4th. Theyre plenty of seats for parents to watch the games and have shady areas to keep out of the sun. The best activities near Cantiague Park in New York are swimming, fishing, and hiking. There are a lot of activities available: ice rink, tennis, mini golf, playgrounds, ball fields, 9 hole golf course. The Minor League Ballpark Guide, an ongoing project, provides in-depth explorations of active Minor League facilities. Pool was dirty my sister threw up after because she swallowed their dirty water. Cantiague Park is situated nearby to the town Hicksville and the neighborhood Birchwood at Jericho. Good condition fairways and greens this early in the season. *THIS IS A USABL WORLD SERIES QUALIFYING EVENT. Take exit 7 and turn right on Cedar Street. The park is open from sunrise to sunset, so there is plenty of time to enjoy all that it has to offer. The city's rich baseball history collides with a top-of-the-line modern-day ballpark experience, resulting in one of the most unique and vibrant gameday atmospheres in Minor League Baseball. Could use trails. Overall a nuce park to have some summer fun. Pretty good turf fieldsdrainage could be better but still top notch. Cantiague Park also has a driving range at which you can work on your game. Has many active areas: pools, ball fields, driving range, golf both regular & mini. Lots of space for parking. Iron(Pigs) and Coke are abundant here, where they boast The Best Food in Minor League Baseball, only some of which involves bacon. It is great place for kids, family, friends etc just to unwind and relax. Learn about unique features, standout concession items, team history, things to do (and eat) in the surrounding area and much, much more. On-site staff: Yes. I guess taking the money is the easy part. Huge park complete pool tennis baseball basketball handball picnic area with tables and grills! My son loved it. Best park it has everything from basketball courts baseball football fields swimming and its so clean love it. From batting cages, to driving ranges, to skating rinks and more, you really can find just about anything to do here. It was daylight. Welcome to Momentum Bank Ballpark, deep in the heart of West Texas, where the oil fields reign supreme. A refreshed Park with some nice amenities like an indoor skating rink, batting cages, small golf range, vast playgrounds. The park features a 1,878 yard, 9-hole golf course and a driving range. We go to this park for about 15 years. Definitely a great park for kids to play sports. Great park with tennis courts, baseball fields, walking paths and more. Welcome to FredNats Ballpark, home of the Fredericksburg Nationals. Food is fantastic-perfectly spiced and cooked to perfection!". Wish they connected the trails and walking paths a little better. Welcome to Five County Stadium in Zebulon, N.C., home of the Carolina Mudcats. We played golf. nice course. Make sure your information is up to date. Unfortunately it has great difficulty to clean the place. The ballfields are super clean with lots of shaded seating, as well as bleachers in the sun. Welcome to Truist Stadium in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. cantiague park - field c hicksville cantiague park - field c hicksville photos cantiague park - field c hicksville location cantiague park - field c hicksville address cantiague park - field c hicksville cantiague park field c hicksville cantiague park - field c hicksville About Blog Businesses Cities Developers Help Careers Cookies